Why did nobody on the team raise their hand and state the obvious that she's awkwardly young to be pregnant?

Why did nobody on the team raise their hand and state the obvious that she's awkwardly young to be pregnant?

She's like 100 years old, shut up

Vampires can be old but still look youthful

First, she's over a century old.
Second, I live in hillbilly country.
You think you know, but you don't.

I think it would've helped with the transition if they'd at least gave them new clothing/looks in the second movie.

Why did nobody think that maybe an audience wouldn't want to see a girl get impregnated by an ugly ginger like?

She was a vampire adult. She kind of acts like a kid but she's physically old enough and mature enough. It's a matter of culture. In the US alone you have the spectrum of "settle down at 30" and "marry and make babies as soon as you hit 18". As far as legal adults go.

Settling down at 30 is the reason we have so many autists and fatties these days

>trying to use the ol' loli argument of "she's 1000 years old"

She is.

What's your argument?

Girl already start puberty before they're 10. She looks nubile enough to me.

If I'm 30 years old, but I look physically 13, should I not be allowed to vote? Smoke? Drink? Rent a car? Own a house? Apply for a small business loan?

>"I masturbate to this drawing of a little girl"
She looks really young, she looks to be about 8
>"Well actually she has the body of an 8 year old child but its ok to have sex with her because according to the story she's 300 years old. Nevermind the fact that I'm turned on by the body of a child."
Pedo escape maneuver

Except youre a human being, not a character consciously created to appeal to an audience, and when a character like this is given an immature appearance and personality, its a thinly veiled "justification" to portray this character sexually

Is mavis a fucking little girl though
because this thread is about mavis and you're on about fucking Sup Forums shit

Shes not real. You can't have sex with it.

Hey man I'm just explaining something to another user.

i mean yeah thats a perfectly valid thing but you're talking about a different ballgame. Mavis isn't in that case here because she doesn't look like a little girl.

>sexually
it's not real. It's not a human being.

user, it was outright stated multiple times in the first film.

First movie came out in 2012 so shes like 5.

Go back to Australia, user.

women should get pregnant young, the older the womb the higher chance of a bad product.

Aren't vampires undead?

I don't believe moot actually said that.

>being a Sup Forumsedditor

>I'm too newfag to remember /q/
He said it all right.

I mean... you're not wrong... but not the best wording.

Lemme guess, you're from 2015 right?

>being old means you have to have mained every board ever
What did user mean by this?

I thought Sup Forums hated reddit

A newfag is someone who doesn't understand the board culture and history. How things work here. Not knowing moot hates aussies is what makes you a newfag

Everyone hates reddit but they don't quite know why.

>a small business loan

little man

I think stretching the definition of newfag to anyone that doesn't have encyclopedic knowledge of Sup Forums "culture" which they took off some wiki somewhere and thereby imply that being here is something to be proud of is more in essence newfaggotry, but that's just me. I've been here long enough to catch the tail end of W.T. Snax. That's not something to hold over people, if anything that's something to be ashamed of.

Do you know how vampires work, user?

Don't feel bad getting dogpiled. All these pedos gotta justify their wank user

except she is hardly a loli, she atleast looks like she is above 18 unlike actual lolis who always look 12.

Does Jonny ever age?

And its to get the pedo dollar ;3

One thing I didn't understood about the movie, and I might be going a little autistic here but, how did it worked when she turned into a bat while she was pregnant to show her dad?
Did the fetus turned into a bat too, it stayed the same seeing how she had a slightly bigger belly?

My point being if it turned into a bat with her then why doubt he was a vampire when he could do it even before he was born? and if it didnt change then did that mean she had to stay away from transforming for half her pregnancy?

How could she be pregnant if she has no pulse/blood flow?

>stretching the definition
Do you have autism? That is the definition of what a newfag is. Why do you think newfags are told to lurk moar?

magic you fucking autist

>118+
>awkwardly young
Pick one, and only one.

Yeah, anyone can just study ED for a weekend and then pretend they've been here since Metal Arms: Glitch In The System was released.

Also, holy shit is ED a haven for viruses now.

Just like Disgaea
Posts like these are why I still come here

Uh, life will find a way.

Alright how about this

She's a thousand years old

Ima fuck it and not feel guilty call me what you want but the fact remains

I got laid with a vampire and hella cool

>watch a movie where you fall in love with a character
>only for it to be about her falling in love with another character, get pregnant and have a kid
>the next movie about her raising that kid
can you be a cuckold for a fictional character? because that's the equivalent of these fans of mavis

kino

>she's awkwardly young to be pregnant?

I think in human years she's around 18, and it's not like she's going to college or anything. I don't see the issue.

>5
First movie literally starts with the celebration of her 118th birthday.

I'm sorry for my grammar, english is not my first language.

why are paedros so rich bros it's not friggin fair

Do you fuckers ever get tired of arguing over the same shit?
If you wanted a Mavis thread you could've just said so instead of baiting

but bait keeps the thread on page 1

lol

So after watching episode 6, I checked on wikipedia and it says that episode 7 is airing today.
Is it legit or just bullshit?

A better question is how does aging even work with these two?

Winnie is 9ish yet doesn't look to much older than Dennis, and he aged regularly for a human.

No not really they meet all the scientific requirements for life, and have sentience. So honestly they have more in common with aliens then corpses

Slow very very slow

Isn't she a vampire? Vampires can't get preggo.

>gets pregnant
>is never shown pregnant

having this fetish is truly suffering

How so? The series clearly paints Vampires as a species not a corpse

My mom was like that but she was also about Mavis ' size which made it weird that with nine babies she never looked pregnant.

I guess I'll start making a separate folder for Mavis too.

I don't like this series.

>nine

As it should be.

She was shown pregnant.

you are weak

>having a baby at adulthood is awkwardly young
Is this how twisted people's expectations of motherhood have become?
Would it be better if she waited till middle age and had babies with birth defects?

She was so thirsty. Probably the cutest thing about the second movie.

She was a bat when they first showed her lump so its fine.

>nigger lingo
Go back to whatever illiterate shithole you came from.

Thres such thing as too young to healthily have a child. Which is irrelevant becasue she is a vampire.

Why haven't there been more pregnant lewds of her? I'd even take the bat form.

That doesn't keep reddit out though.

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WAIFU!!!!!!!!

Oh shit nigga about 6 months ago I was looking for a cap of this shot for a thread I wanted to make on /tg/
Thanks dude.

>Just petite, really
>A lot of Asian women especially seem to also have this
She's 119 in the first movie, which the movie made it obvious she was biologically 19. Really, the 100yr part might as well be taken out, but oh yeah... she's a vampire, remember? Which was part of the joke

You are aware teen pregnancies are a thing, yes?

>she looks to be about 8
Looking the way she does, if she were not a vampire, the absolute youngest I would believe she is, is like 15

Here's your reply, Cletus.

Just love Spinal Tap references that go over kids heads

>Aging vamp
>Any sort of physical change

Re

World of Darkness writers pls go

The argument that we should be having is which is the superior version of Mavis.

>pregnancy fetish
>normalfags
unless he's living in the south, you have to pick one

But user i liked Interview with the Vampire :^)

She's older than any human, her father didn't seem upset she got pregnant (I mean I'm pretty sure we can trust Drac on if she was too young to have a baby or not).

I think the only thing they did wrong was not making her look more mature between the first movie and the second. Give her slightly longer hair, or lengthen her face a tiny bit and it would've made a ton of difference to show time had passed. If you watch the movies back to back you'd think they went to bed and she woke up pregnant after the Zing song (Whatever it is).

No what my real problem is is this: She has had zero real world experience but the second she had a baby she's suddenly super wise and mature about it. She still gets silly but it seemed really unrealistic to me.

That being sad, OP you do know kids as young as 13 get pregnant right? The equivalent of 18 isn't all that strange. Hell my husband's little sister got pregnant a month after graduating high school (Yes we all think she's a total retard for it)

Episode with Mavis geeting visited by uncle Malkav when?

1. she's not awkwardly young.
2. the team wouldn't raise their hand if she was because smart people don't cut the hands off that feeds them.

Did that answer your question??
Fine, enjoy an "awkwardly young" pregnant Mavis.