I'm new to comic books, but I like Gwenpool

I'm new to comic books, but I like Gwenpool.
Is this canceled or something? I saw someone on here say it ended. Also, is it normal for comica to change art style randomly? In a few issues the art style was so unappealing that I skipped them over.

The emotional instability is relatable. I haven't read gwenpool. Did she have any of let her down as a child such as her father?

MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!

>Is this canceled or something? I saw someone on here say it ended.
it didnt end. it faked it's ending and continued through the letters page
>Also, is it normal for comica to change art style randomly?
well, they only have shit art for fillers. you know, to give the original artists more time. it happens sometimes

>Is this canceled or something?
Nope, it's still going. Solicited up to #21 so far. Support the comic though if you don't want to see it cancelled.

>Also, is it normal for comica to change art style randomly?
Yes, that's called "fill-in art." Fill-in artists are used to give the normal artists more time to do their issues without having to miss deadlines or cut corners on their art.

You can't just cancel Gwen

I thought it was up to issue 17? I use a free website though because I'm 17 year old boy and would be too embarrassed to buy them

In a comic book store no one will judge. Just grab an issue stacked with a couple others. And I am always able to find new releases of comics online really quickly after release

at least you're not 40

Still while I actually enjoy the comic
Its Unhealthy For Me To Fall In Love With Fictional Characters

Why is my keyboard typing like that

bringing in guest artists is pretty common hen the regular artist is swamped with other work

Not even making Gwen a futa is enough for me to like this character.

at least he has a store to buy comics from

More Terrible Googly Eye when?

Dude just enter the store and fucking make the purchase.
I am tempted to report you for underage b& just because you are such a pussy

Ita not the purchase its my family i dont know
please dont report me

Next proper issue at the end of this month and then there is 2 more done by Gurihiru, which means good stuff. Seems like everything is going alright.

Fuck, I love this art style.

Years ago it was common for artists and less so writers to change all the time unless a writer and artist teamed up to make a run rather than a single story. Now there is a greater focus on trades and stuff that can get turned into an omnibus if it good enough so its more common for teams to stay on a book for ages.

Here we see the Gwenfag in his natural habitat, retardation, attempting to answer the simplest of questions by opening a thread and wasting everyone's time instead of doing a simple search on the internet. You got half of it right, but allow me to correct you. The entire fucking coming is not only unappealing but extremely BORING. God fucking damn you Gwenfags are really missing some chromosomes aren't you? You want more of your BORING shitty comic? Kill yourself. That way you can always tune in and even make up more BORING comics for your BORING anime whore in the grave.

If you don't like conversation why did you post this?

Because I want your shitty discussions to end. Your normal discussions are cancerous enough without you fucking faggots making a thread every time your diapers are full just to answer a dumb question or force your shitty BORING comic down other people's throats.

You seem upset about something.

>i want these people to stop talking about what i dont talk like aaaaaaaaaaa

Talk all you want, fagtron, in one single containment thread. You have my blessing. God, you animals truly aren't the sharpest utensils in the kitchen drawer are you?

what edit is this

What? Yes I am going to talk, duh. I never asked for your permission, you're the one that goes out of your way to read threads you don't enjoy and get angry at the fact that you are in the threads.

>You have my blessing.
Truly, you are magnanimous. Thank you, glorious one.

Ah, I see you are the most retarded one here. My condolences. Is that why you like Gwenpool? Maybe in 50 years you can learn to read between the lines like a normal human being.

Thank God it's summer, no one is getting shot in your school.