Is there any single Sup Forums character that could stop Hellstar Remina from eating Earth?

Is there any single Sup Forums character that could stop Hellstar Remina from eating Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/Nemesis_(BWII)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

silver age superman

Deadpool.

I would tell it that it would be eating everyone's cum and poop and it wouldn't want to eat the world anymore.

Who would win?

Unicron or Hellstar Remina?

Popeye

Done.

Depends on which Unicron. G1 is pretty tied, but the Unicron trilogy version had a super laser in the chest that could vaporize planets.

Four year olds should not be on Sup Forums. Please go to bed.

That arm, why!?

You're just mad because you weren't the one who thought of it first.

G1 I guess, if the battle is more even, would make it fun to watch.

Asked and answered. What's this from, anyhow?

FOOL

Mogo?
Ego?

Unicron is a singularity throughout the TF clusters of the Omniverse.

A Junji Ito comic of the same name.

Unicron would just burn a hole in Hellstar with his mega buster and then clamp on like a tick. Just... slowly eating him. Processing all that flesh into raw energon and shitting out minions that would swarm over the Hellstar like fire ants.

They wouldn't kill the Hellstar, though. No. They'd encase it with a lattice of factories and harvesters, enslaving it to a life of endless torture as huge swaths of space-meat are hewn off and allowed to heal and hewn off again. Eyes gouged out so that it can only go where its tormentors direct it. Teeth and tongue long ago stripped away for resources, fed a slurry of waste and refuse to stay alive. Mined and hollowed out and kept in exquisite pain to fuel the Chaos Bringer's eternal march of destruction.

To answer your question, friend user, no one wins. We all lose, fed to the war machine that is Unicron.

I'd like to see her(?) fight Ego or Mogo.

POWER

COSMIC

It's just a living planet, Mogo would fuck it's shit up

have you read the manga?

THE MASTER OF MASTERS

She's gonna get eaten first

Not even that powerful, even Cap could kill it

Can anyone beat the madara uchiha of Sup Forums?

This is the dark fuel we need.

I don't know what this is, but I'm going to say Mogo's got this.

Jade Harley

Hellstar Remina is a creature from another universe that eats planets AND stars and can travel faster than light. It takes, like, days to actually get around to eating the earth though.

He actually killed worse.

Aku would probably fail at killing Hellstar and wind up living on it after it eats earth. That or he would just ftl to some other planet.

Popeye
Yako Wacko and Dot
Probably Droopy
That fucking Super Wizard

Galactus

> (OP)
>Popeye

This.

Popeye would have to fight it for about three minutes, then he'd punch the sky so hard it would wipe this guy out of existence.

The longer and funnier bit would then be Popeye having to put all the stars back in the right places.

Yes, Olive Oyl would make him re-arrange the universe so no sailors relying on the stars to navigate would get lost.

She's nice like that.

>GOAT
>6'4"
>Big Dick
>Did nothing wrong
>Cool as Fuck
>Rich as Fuck
>Hot as Fuck
>Alpha as Fuck
>GOAT French VA
>GOAT English VA
>Exposed Grougaloragran the useless Faggot
>Exposed Yugo the useless Midget
>Exposed The Xelor GOD
>Made the Sadida people his bitch
>Fucking rekt that Iop faggot
>Fucking rekt half of the known World
>Wakfu fans still obsessed with him after all these years
>Best Boy
>Best Husbando
>Is the reason people finally started to say no to Mediocre Villains
>Didn't take shit from anyone
>Married a 10/10
>Was easily the best part of Wakfu
>Was universally over with everyone
>Actually defeated the so called ""Heroes"" in the end
>Went out in his own terms
>So Popular that they're actually gonna bring him back again
>Will go down in history as the greatest Sup Forums """Villain""" of all time

Depends on what universe we're talking about. Because someone like Rick could because in his own universe, he's essentially a Mary Sue with a good backstory. He can do anything and solve any problem except his own emotional distress. But then so could the Warner Brothers and Dot just by pulling a hole out of their pocket and sucking Hellstar into it. And Freakazoid. And possibly even Steven Universe.

Steven by himself couldn't, but Homeworld probably could. The Cluster definitely could if allowed to form but that would kinda defeat the point.

>someone like Rick could because in his own universe, he's essentially a Mary Sue with a good backstory. He can do anything and solve any problem except his own emotional distress.
there's been multiple occasions where Rick has failed to improve a situation and just went 'fuck it' and walked away, most prominent being when he cronenberg'd the earth.

and given the tone of his show I'd say that's the most likely outcome. he fails to stop Remina and just hops to a universe where Remina didn't come to Earth,

Starts good, goes absolutely fucking retarded by the mid way point, like all Junji Ito works.

That flying all over the globe being chased by the KKK jesus christ...

Yeah, his longer running shit really starts to go bonkers at one point, turning into more of a comedy, I'm pretty certain he's aware of it too.

Uzumaki flowed a bit better than most

If we wanted a story that made sense we wouldn't read Junji Ito.

The whole story was so dumb

>Scientist names his daughter after a planet he discovered
>For some reason this makes her famous
>Then when the planet turns out to be evil they assume killing her will make it go away

I mean I could see a few crazy people buying into this, and maybe even most people by the end out of desperation, but the way it was handled was completely terrible. Even before the whole plots kicks off everybody on the planet seems just incredibly dumb. Seriously, everybody in the world knew who this random girl is who happened to have the same name as a planet? And they all love her? What?

Junji Ito works can be really entertaining, but they tend to have the major weakness that every character always makes absolutely baffling decisions that sort of take away from the horror.

Oh his shorter works tend to have the same problems. Granted some of it is really good. The one short where there's the patient that has dreams that last years and eventually centuries was pretty terrifying to me. The doctor being suddenly evil at the end was kind of pointless though.

You got that backwards, he named the planet after his daughter.

Ah, you're right. Still doesn't make any sense why she became famous over it.

Oh and she was already a famous idol.

No, she becomes an idol afterwards by capitalizing on the fame she gets.

If that's the case then yeah that makes no damn sense. Most people don't even know who Halley was.

The one story of his with the hanging head balloons, despite how ridiculous it was, really freaked me out

what did the last panel mean by the way?

>See you space cowboy

The real question is "who could not", because any hero is an immortal with access to unlimited energy. So when worse comes to worst, they could just take a pickaxe and destroy the planet one swing at a time.

Not Ito, but after reading Fourteen, I've found myself anticipating how off the rails horror series can get.

All that violence, all the conflict, just gone.

I think it's supposed to be a cross at the bottom. They're hoping they'll survive somehow.

Let this thing emerge. All we can do is rob Hellstar of its satisfaction.

Not anymore! The Transformers Multiverse doesn't have universal singularities anymore. The ones that WERE singularities now work like everyone else.

Here's good Unicron, for example.

The WorldKillers
Really any Kryptonian if they were charged enough and actually trying

Galactus when he's not jobbing.

I want off this eldritch ride.

Remilia is a threat to all of existence, so I don't think Alien X would have a hard time agreeing to erase it.

And by the same token, the Sentry.

Unicron. But he wouldn't. Instead he'd be like "Hey, wanna go to my place?"

Oh yeah! And her daddy, too, of course.

>Metal versus flesh

Unicron. But they might not fight at all, depending on what Remina's stance on the issue is. Unicron wants everything destroyed, and Remina is doing that already anyway. He can just devour her last.

We know nothing about her motivations. If Remina is simply a planet-sized predator (and a big planet it is...somewhere between Saturn and Neptune... Unicron, even at his largest depicted size, would be about a third of her diameter at the most) she might simply mindlessly attack.
Or try to mate with him.

Shuma would not stop Remina.

Would a father stop his little girl from riding her bike?

"Look, daddy, look!"

Not a chance. Ego is about half the size of Earth, the most he could do is run away... and Mogo also has no defenses on this scale.

I have, and what he describes could work. Again: metal versus flesh...

How? Bear in mind Remina is about seven times his diameter...

>Sentry

came here to post Bob

....Nnno.

Well... the Cluster is bubbled now... so at one point, Steven is probably going to send it to the Temple... so it bursts out, ripping the Temple open, spilling thousands of bubbles out... but it gently floats up, away from the surface... and then it takes shape.

Gems control their own gravitonic attraction without thinking. So theoretically, Cluster-Gem could float weightlessly between Earth and the Moon like a Saturn-sized Giant Woman. In my dreams, she is completely without appearance modifiers.

Anyway, I do hope that's how it's going to go down eventually. I don't see how they're gonna be rid of the Cluster otherwise. We know bubbles can be sent to the Temple with almost no effort, so if all the Crystal Gems work together they might be able to do it... and just keel over from exhaustion.

I wonder if Homeworld would consider Remina a giant potential colony. I would not like to see what Gems would hatch from that though.

Holy shitsnacks. Is that official?

Female, I hope.

>Moons turn into giant boobs

Don't worry, quadanon. For an extradimensional Lovecraftian horror, Shuma is pretty laid-back. He's more neutral than evil.

I mean he'll devour mankind, but more like a snail licking algae off an aquarium wall.

The writer seemed determined to create a connection between the Sentry and the Phoenix force. This is the second time he refers to the White Hot Room.

Squirrelgirl

Is that manga good?
Also, everyone would be dead before his tongue could actually do that.

YOU ARE NOW IN THE POWER OF STARDUST

Fuck Sentry

you seem assblasted

yeah, Remender probably wanted to jump on the dynamic Void - Phoenix-related/Sentry - now Celestial-powered. But then again, the promised mini never appeared.

The flash
He's really fast

How do you even draw something like this without guide lines?

>Is that official?

It's official concept art at least

dont step on my moon skank.

>Is that manga good?

...It's entertaining.

Eh. I like the idea of someone who is ridiculously OP but at the same time mentally fucked up.

>Failed utterly in the most hilarious way possible

Bill managed to stop Galactus but his method would end up just getting us all killed anyway.

Goku.

Does Remina have a small hole of biological material?

See, I wonder about that.

Goku's power is undefined as shit. He's more powerful than beings who could blow up entire planets, like Freezer. But one of his famously close rivals, Vegeta, just about managed to momentarily lift a thousand-ton robot - while powered up.

What gives? Blowing up a planet takes more energy than lifting it.

Dunno about that, it has a mouth though. And if it's got a hole....

Better question
Would Nemesis be able to take on Remina?

I always thought the idea of Asgardians being on Galactus' level to be a stretch.

>Implying that that fucking alien shit wouldn't be thrilled by the prospect of earth's destruction

Can the humans from WH40K kill it?

What is that then?

...I don't think so. This is a little above their pay grade.

An Exterminatus action usually doesn't have to worry about the planet swooping down a fleet with its tongue.

No way that works. Everything that lands on Remina gets killed and corrupted by the planet's hellscape surface.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Nemesis_(BWII)
>The "eye" situated in the front of the planet has the ability to "suck" energy from planets.
>Saturn's rings were devoured by Nemesis on its way to Gaea. It flew on, leaving a ringless Saturn in its wake.

the Metabaron. It's literally his job to do shit like that.

It gets stomped then. Remina can actually obliterate entire gas gients, not just the rings.

it also completely eliminated Jupiter's atmosphere. I think that counts as destroying a gas giant.

Alright I was curious, so I just went out and read the whole thing, and I can say without a doubt that a lot of the guys named here wouldn't have a shot. Ego is tiny compared to Remina, and would jut get eaten, because that's what Remina does. I have no idea about Mogo. Galactus has a shot though. He has apparatus specifically for the destruction and absorption of planets. Pretty much anything short of that gets destroyed.

It's genuinely creepy for the first half, then it goes into hilarious over-the-top shit where hordes of people are flying in the air to kill the protagonist.

The Death Star