Can someone explain to me how this sort of worthiness exactly happened?

Can someone explain to me how this sort of worthiness exactly happened?

The series hasn't even ended yet. It will probably be revealed that the hammer sensed the real Steve Rogers in him or some other ass pull. Then you all will bitch about how Spencer was back tracking, when it's obvious he was going to reveal more about it later on.

>Then you all will bitch about how Spencer was back tracking
Unlikely.

Spencerfags have been saying that someone who kills cowardly and betrays his peers is totally worthy, just like Frank Castle working with infamous supervillains who destroyed a city full of innocents is on-character.

this, just like how peter came back by reliving ocks memories of taking a peak into Peters memories. It was that retarded.

Worthy may mean conviction?

Turns out the norse love nazis as much as nazis love them. Who knew

This scene will always confuse the fuck out of me. If Otto deleted those memories wouldn't that mean that at that point of his memories he'd forget? It's like if you have short term memory, but you can remember if you think back to when you knew. God Slott is such a shitty writer.

It never said that being worthy meant being good, i mean fuck Thor lost his worth simply because he thought gods could never be worthy. Then Thor became worthy simply because she belived that there needed to be a Thor. Then War Thor became worthy because he was really really sad.

If you nit pick every goddamn thing you will be here forever, just enjoy the story..

Maybe, maybe not. We don't know, the series isn't over. You're like that person who goes to the movies and asks your friend who the killer is before the killer is revealed.

>The series hasn't even ended yet. It will probably be revealed that the hammer sensed the real Steve Rogers in him or some other ass pull.

This might be true, considering that Spencer has already set up the Steve threatening to use the hammer on New Tian. Maybe what happens is:

>The last of Avengers resistance run to hide in X-Men country
>They get most of the cube fragments there
>Steve comes down and tries to use Mjolnir to destroy California
>RealSteve finally awakens and stops this madness at the last moment.

That would be the shit cherry on top of a pile of shit

exactly but slott is a terrible writer

war Thor got ahold of the ultimate hammer, different rules with that one right

>The series hasn't even ended yet

We got five more months of this shit. Thanks for reminding me. I wonder if there will be any more delays down the line. Secret Wars got so bad towards the end I was wondering if they'd even bother putting the issues out.

Wait is this from when cap was hydra?

at the time, cap was worthy.
I get the feeling he isn't now since he's been letting his collaborators shit all over his ideals just to ensure he stays in power

Isn't the worthiness dictated by what Odin deems worthy at the time he enchanted the hammer?

World domination isn't exactly an unworthy pursuit

this is dumb

god I hate comics

It was the ult hammer from secret wars which were the same as normal ones as far as i can recall

If that's how they spin it, that's just retarded.
It would then have to allow anyone who could potentially be worthy to always be worthy.

driving out the corrupt bureaucrats and uniting your nation under your banner so you can cut the bullshit and actually make things better seems like something Odin would approve of

Now it's that and whatever the sentient storm inside wants

"Good Steve" is still in there.
"Hydra Steve" is just a form of mind control or maybe possession.

When Thor has been mind-controlled in the past he didn't lose his worthiness just because he was being manipulated in that manner.

So as long as there's still a "Good Steve" somewhere inside him he can still wield the hammer.

>Sentient storm inside wants
So anything depending on the writer's whim?

hitler was right

>"Hydra Steve" is just a form of mind control or maybe possession.
Hydra Steve is a result of cosmic cube time fuckery, altering Steve's entire past so that he grew up as a child of Hydra all along.

yes
which isn't far removed from what its always been since there's not exactly a 'ten commandments of worthiness' the writers have had to stick to

>depending on the writer's whim?

You act like that isn't true of everything.

It's not a time machine. It's a reality warping machine.
If it was a time machine then this would be that Ultron story all over again and we'd end up with five more original X-Men.

don't worry aaron is already ignoring his own bullshit in legacy so it'll never matter to another writer

Hitler was right, ask Shia.

The hammer was owned by a magical entity, with unclear motives, this is why the hammer speaks to Jane.

It was bullshit in any way. ESPECIALLY now, when the hammer itself decides who gets to lift it, and the consciousness is a distinctly female space-storm.

It's probably gonna get explained like some sort of trick, since Captain Hydra has not attempted to lift it again.

What is truly bullshit is Thor's reaction to it.

If that's the case, Doom would have picked up the Hammer long ago... and all Thor Odinson needed to pick up the hammer was some Xanax.

He had just revelead himself as Hydra as Vision and Scarlet Witch decimated the other avengers.

What I don't get is how Hydra had the remaining heroes KO'd and dead to rights, only to let them get away

The full page shows the Avengers and Champions laid out at his feet so why not finish them off?

Because it was cruel mercy... also because if he hadn't there would be no book at all.

This.

You take that back. This was the best moment leading into Secret Wars

Mjolnir is a Neo-Nazi.

Two Words: Freedom

Norse gods literally do not care about genocide,

I agree

I'm pretty sure being worthy has always been more about the strength and conviction you have in your own ideals.

This was the best thing for awhile when it happened. They laugh and head into the breach.

Dooms inner problems have always been his undoing. He won't be able to lift it.

Same reason that Thor was able to fight on the side of Germany in WWII.
Odin is a Nazi sympathizer.

You clearly don't get that it just altered reality, just in a different time.... It CAN fuck with time. Because time is maluable and subject to the rule set of the reality in Wich those units of time reside.