>Sees a pickle lying on the table
>"Hmmm, this will do."

Upvoted
Can we get this to top please fellow kekistanis

i shoved a cucumber up my ass

FUCK that GOT me
LOL

pickle shit

Well, Rick said it and the show went out of its way to emphasize this line, so I guess that means I'll quote it nonstop until the next time Rick shouts something bizarre.

>lol tiny rick
>lol mulan dipping sauce
>lol wubba lubba dub dub

All shitposting aside, "Grasssss... tastes bad!" is really funny.

SOMEONE SEND HELP

I'VE LAUGHED MYSELF INTO A COMA

50 shades

>dabbing Rick pepe
It doesn't get anymore cancer than this

Nonsense!

Give it a 9gag watermark

>IMG.jpg

and an iFunny footer

What do you guys think of justins new show he's making with alex hirsch?

It looks like harmon isn't part of it...

le rick pickle xd

pic related

sent from my iphone

Now you're thinking like a true /r/ick and M'orty fan, user.

It looks underwhelming. Like it would be a fake show that one of the characters watches. Probably to set Rick up for some line about how the redundancy of sitcoms transcends all dimensional barriers, or something.

I just don't get the point and I don't think it'll succeed. But, hey, I'd be happy to be wrong.

I kinda agree with you. The characters being also non human just might not work for prime time TV as it's hard to make a connection. It just feels like roiland is taking his toys and going home away from harmon.

xD upvoted

From the little I've seen of it, it kind of just looks like another Coneheads.

that picture pains me incredibIy, i fucking hate that shit

I know, that's why I posted it.
I'm seeing some parallels with Oney and Psychicpebbles. Roiland would definitely be Oney.

I hate maximum big mouth style

I was able to handle it in Rick and Morty 85% of the time but jesus

I can see myself finding the girl annoying

Place your bets. Is this season going to be worse or better than Season 2?

Yeah I'm okay with the small mouths, don't really like HUGE mouths all the time.
Season 3 was supposed to be 14 episodes, now its 10. Also Dan cuck harmon hired 2 extreme feminists (the white male hating kind) who wrote and penned two of the episodes. Take a wild guess.

Dabing rick pepe is cancer
This is dabbing pickle rick pepe and therefore awesome

Are the humans actually going to be depicted as having a more realistic, detailed features? I do love the contrast between "cartoony" main characters and realistic supporting/background characters. Like Bone, or Cerebus The Aardvark.

Seems like it.

Well, that's a good thing. At least that means the art won't be completely interchangeable with Rick And Morty.

Still, the premise is definitely several years too late. Macfarlane alone made 4 cartoons with a similar lineup and he's just ruined that kind of family unit for me, and I doubt I'm alone with that. I just see that dumb dad protagonist and I feel tired. I don't feel like seeing family sitcom cliches get turned on their heels for the millionth time. At this point, parodying the cliches is more cliche than the cliches themselves.

I don't want to be too hard on Justin but, let's face it, he likes it rough and he's probably in this thread right now, egging us on.

I am kinda curious about that part with the art style. Wouldn't adult swim have a problem with roiland using that art style for a fox show as they own it? Like brand confusion.

Also roiland kinda revealed the news about this too early.

*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

where's AIex's name there?

>2 extreme feminists (the white male hating kind) who wrote and penned two of the episodes
that's the finaI straw

fuck it

Can somebody give me a good reason why this show is so hated?

People bring up shit like Rick saying God's not real, but I'm pretty sure its obvious thay Rick is supposed to questionable, even downright wrong in the context of the universe they live in.

>TICKLE RICK
>JIGGLE RICK
>WRIGGLE RICK
>RIDDLE RICK
>GIGGLE RICK
>SNUGGLE RICK
>SCRIBBLE RICK
>MISSILE RICK
>WHISTLE RICK

Because Reddit likes it

Came here to post this. Maybe they think Coneheads is far enough into the past that no one remembers.

>WRIGGLE RICK
we /2hu/ now

JG, creator of Regular Show, is already making another series, but it's for TBS. The cartoon looks EXACTLY like RS, has 70% of the old crew, and the main character has JG's voice and is a human cartoon version of him.

Basically it's like if a human background character on RS got his own series.

As a big fan of RS I'm nervous for it

>no Harmon
This is going to be a fucking shit show.

There is no good reason. Some people just have a hateboner for anything dissing religion because they assume only fedora tipping edgelords do that kind of stuff.
The only complaint I can kind of understand is about all the burping since that's a pet peeve for some people, but complaining about how it isn't funny is stupid because it isn't supposed to be funny, or at least not all the time

>SOY CONSERVAR EN VINAGRE RICK
never forget

I'm worried that since it's an adult series they might go the easy way out when it comes to adult humor, if that makes sense. The more adult jokes on RS got their charm from the show's limitations as a PG show on a children's TV channel

Stop doing this, some people genuinely don't like the humor and the art style, is that really so outlandish? Also some people just have different tastes, like maybe they don't even like Sci Fi, I'm just using that as an example though.

reddit and memey is a meme, it IS based off of the reality that certain types of people that reddit is known for likes the show, but most people that post reddit and memey are just being random and fucking around, not all but most

>14 eps to 10

Oh god, I hope they didn't merge plots together as well, it's just coming to come off rush and wonky

No man I get it, that's what I tell people who said RS should have been an [as] show. RS was perfect as a kid show.

Maybe his new show will be like Bob's Burgers in the vein of them being just a kid's show with a few TV-OK curses and occasional adult themes.

Plus now that he has a clean slate for this new series and no seasonal rot tied to it, maybe the animation will be early RS tier. I'd say it'd be shitty if it was made by TBS but it's a CN/TBS collaboration, so I'm assuming it's getting the CN starters' animation budget, unless CN is going to be fucking cocksuckers about it.

Then again CN's new shows don't really start out strong anymore animation wise

Anyway I have faith in JG, no other series/series creator has resonated with me as well as RS/JG did/has. I'd say it seems promising, but damn if I'm not skeptical. Shit these days are just underwhelming, either by fault or network meddling, and CN meddled with RS 'till it died.

How so?

hahah omg

The amount of shitposting doesn't really correspond to that, and you still haven't given a good reason besides "taste"

It's popular so it gets contrarian hate.
If it wasn't popular nobody would go out of their way to post how it sucks in threads about it. You would see people go "your opinion is shit" when someone says it's good in unrelated topics, but that's about it.
Are you new here?

Shitposting has different motives, either just for fun, being a dick, or pretending to be the guy being a dick. For R and M 60% of the shitposting, maybe more, is fun/pretending to be the dick

Also you can't have a better good reason than just having the taste you grow into. It's subjective. You don't have to agree to it, and that's fine/good, because it's based on your own beliefs. This isn't some fact it's funny, it's not some fact it's an enjoyable cartoon, etc.

If it wasn't popular there'd be less of an opportunity to strike down fans blowing the series up as THE greatest thing ever

But that's not the case here, it's pretty much a shitpost thread with nothing but shitposts, it's not like some guy came and made a thread that said "This is good" creating an opportunity to prove him wrong or whatever.

>that waitress

UNF

>hired 2 extreme feminists (the white male hating kind) who wrote and penned two of the episodes

Do you even have a single fact to back that up
And no, a screencap from Sup Forums doesn't count.

Dan Harmon retweets them and you can read their tweeters yourself:
twitter.com/notanothersarah?lang=en

twitter.com/notanothersarah/status/784965256866959360

fucking truly is /ourguy/
srsly wonder if he really does shitpost here daily

He literally says he does in the season commentaries and then brings up wage cucks.

No, he's Reddit's guy, you fucking idiot.

I'M IN STITCHES

Most shows that are popular yet somewhat flawed get a lot of hate. Especially if tumblr and reddit like them.

proofs

typical Sup Forums. Won't allow themselves to enjoy anything

He said on h3 podcast he posted in the rick and morty threads shitting on it

Watch the commentaries, he brought it up a lot in season 1 i dont feel like rewatching them right now to find where exactly.

>Morty leaves out of frustration
>Beth comes in
>Sees pickle
>"Welp, guess it'll have to do..."
>grabs pickle
>M-M-MORTY! COME BACK MORTY! COME B*urp*ACK!"
>Roll theme song

>All About That Base
Shit.

>Get rid Of Harmon
>Replace him with Hirsch
Out of the Frying pan and Into the Fire.

they have released a fucking million 20 second shorts since season three was suppossed to start, at this rate rick and morty will become the new garfield

wich one is the mother?

[insert canned laughter, and seinfeld slap bass]

You need to go.
>>reddit
>>out

Davis pls

>mom does come in
>no find dildo
>see pickle
>this will do finely