So Webby is now the ultimate badass. Thoughts?

So Webby is now the ultimate badass. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sY5VlKZ5hGE
imdb.com/name/nm1252685/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meh. Don't even really care about any of the kids, the adult duck characters are, and always will be, more interesting.

>beats all the bpys
>Not even Huey fights back
Girl power

But Webby is so cute now.

It'd be cool if Webby beat me haha

I'd say she's more "try hard" than "badass".

Still an improvement over the old Webby though.

So she's literally every token girl character ever made by Americans in the past decade?

What do you have against girls? Are you sexist?

YOU GO GIRL

>ultimate badass
I'm sorry, that position has already been filled but thank you for your interest in our organization.

Hard to be badass when you've got a speech impediment/mental illness.

I'd rather have "girl power" types than the ones who do nothing but cry and take up space like the old Webby.

he's cool DESPITE his speech impediment.

Guy's, he's just Irish.

Donald doesn't have a mental illness, he's a pissed-off duck with goals.

It's all a matter of whether this one will have fetish episodes featuring Webby like the old DuckTales did.

>fetish episodes featuring Webby like the old DuckTales did

Explain with photo evidence, please.

How about that Mrs. Beakley though?
>goes from a chubby, harmless old woman to an unstoppable juggernaut who can kill bears in one punch

Awesome. I hope Duckworth carries a shotgun like Alfred.

>fetish
Wait what? I was too old when the original aired, so I never cared for it.

If it turned out she was actually a direct descendant of Scrooge andno one realized yet it would justify everything

Is there a Duckworth? There hasn't been any artwork of him, so I don't think he's in the reboot.

The only thing I hate about her is the voice... gawd, it's terrible.

Well, shit. I just assumed he would be there and didn't realize he hadn't been shown.

girls? you mean nowadays feminist token characters?

So she's like Nanny from Duckula only smarter ?

I'm ok with this.

Much cooler-looking.

she should get her own crowfunded video blog where she talks about female comic characters representation representation on the media

>Hard to be badass when you've got a speech impediment/mental illness
that actually makes it better

pls have a german accent

How are you so butthurt about this that you're bringing it into a fucking Ducktales thread?

Sorry, she's vaguely British.
youtube.com/watch?v=sY5VlKZ5hGE

You'll be surprised by what her actress looks like, though. imdb.com/name/nm1252685/

>Hard to be badass when you've got a speech impediment
Have you never heard of Popeye?

Popeye doesn't have a speech impediment, he sounds like the average Bostonian.

>fetish episodes featuring Webby like the old DuckTales did.
I'm pretty sure that never happened

There was this one pretty neat episode where she fell into some magic water that turned her giant.

meh

>fetish episodes featuring Webby
>giantess

*yawn*

Potato, skeepadadoodadewwwwtato

>um, occupado
Oh Donald.

Considering she now apparently has been in the employ of Scrooge before the kids moved in, it creates some implication towards why Scrooge has a well endowed female servant

Donald no! When you kill a kid it has to be ruled as an accident

So they got rid of Magica? I still don't see her anywhere and she was the most important villain.

He mostly does the occasional stutter. The rest is just gibberish as a result of slurred words but he never far enough that he seems to have a huge speech problem.

Who cares?
The real question is when will we get Gosalyn back?

Alfred.

Most likely villains like Glomgold and the Beagle Boys are to be early episodic villains who start threatening but then lose that flair as they keep failing

Magica is being kept secret for either the season 1 finale or season 2 where she will raise the stakes

Also I wonder if there are any actual duck comics where Magica or Scrooge show any affection towards each other

>Also voices Nanefua "Nana" Pizza on Steven Universe

Called it.

That would be interesting

Have Drake Mallard appear if the lead that Darkwing is already post Taurus Bullba.

Gosalyn was the proto to this kinda thing but she seemed more natural. In that sometimes she get in over her head and fuck up.

>affection
I could swear I've read one or two stories with Magica using a love potion on Scrooge. Nothing that goes both ways though.

I've mainly stuck to Barks, Rosa and [italian guy] so I'd suggest digging there.

Mary Sue

Webby just feels like that crazy younger daughter from bob's burgers to me

Pretty much what I was expecting, yeah.

Best stronk maid.

I'd prefer to not be that guy, but where can I download the episodes? All I've found is some character shorts or whatever.

In the Duck Tales panel at d23, they said they've already shown Duckworth. He's in the intro.

Take that as you will.

Yes OP, in the exact same sense that Gearbox says their characters are "Badass".

Nowhere. It hasn't aired yet.

>yfw that's actually gizmo duck in a disguise that couldn't hide his swole

Webby is cute and all, but if these YAAAASSS QUEEN moments continue I'll just lose all interest in this show.

I was willing to give the show a chance before it went into the PPG reboot bucket.
That chance is gone now.

Terrible character for a terrible show.

>he doesn't like Giant lolis
You are filth.

Now I can hate Webby for different reasons.

As long as the Show remembers that Donald and Scrooge are the real Top badass ducks, I'm cool with it.

>all these booty blasted, insecure fagolas getting worked up over a duck loli
Pathetic.

>whine and bitch that webby is a weak, timid little girl that reinforces gender stereotypes by getting kidnapped and crying

>recreate her as an even bigger gender stereotype by making her yet another peppy tom-boy who easily outdoes all the boys and can kick anyone's ass with her magic girl powers

What's the point if you're just moving from one extreme to another.

Okay, thanks. When can I expect the first episode to air?

I knew it was going to be another powerpuff reboot.

This

she seems more like a try-hard

Because tomboys are great.

You want to see Tomboy done right? Look at Appleseed and Dominion.

You can still be a tomboy while also not being more of a man than boys are.

They don't actually exist, you know.
It's just a stereotype invented by men which some women adopt in order to get attention.
The whole "tough, strong girl who's better than all the boys" comes from BDSM fetishes wherein men want this kind of woman.

And before anyone says some dumb shit like, "nuh I personally have known real tomboys" and "it's not about sex it's female empowerment", stop and realize that these supposed "real" tomboys only grew into it for male attention, and always grow out of it when they realize there's a better, simpler way to get it. And whenever it's brought up anywhere, ever, it's ALWAYS because there's a sexual/fetish motivation, precisely like in this thread.

euro blacks dont count, they know how to speak the language because people have higer standars than dont strip your clothes and run around breaking shit like an animal for them

You need to stop browsing /r9k/, user.

I have never once been to /r9k/, so you need to stop projecting your failure onto others.

>anything any woman does ever is only for male attention

senpai if you havent been to /r9k/ youd fit right in

You can blame Dana Terrace for that.

Webby even sounds like Mabel the first few seconds of that clip.

>anything any woman does ever is only for male attention
I noticed you're not even attempting to prove it wrong and instead skipped straight to the ad hominems.

>Make Objective Statement
>Tells others to disprove it
That's not how this works faggot.

>Disney
>girls > boys
>it was always going to be this way

Why are we shocked by this?

So she's literally Mabel? There's even a grappling hook

I've only stated a fact.
If you want to disprove it you'll have to try harder than; "you're wrong because the truth makes me uncomfortable so I'll just call you a sexist."

I feel like there was one where Magica tried to use a love charm on Donald, but the fucker was so suave that he turned it around on her and she had to retreat.

I think it was actaully on Donald

I know there's stories with Donald, but I'm fairly certain there's some with Scrooge as well.

How boring. Not that the old Webby was any good.

I was thinking the same thing.

Why does she need to be a token character at all. They had to make up three new personalities for the nephews and even kinda one for Beakley, but their brain stopped being interesting for Webby and all they could think of is, "She's really competent!"?

I'm getting sick of these girl characters whose primary flaw is that they're "too good" at something.

>A character who cries is immediately a pussy, no exceptions

And thus, Webby will have zero dimension.

She's just more nerdy about adventures and into it than the nephews are, they just don't care about the game as much as she does. Which makes her more Dipper than Mabel who didn't give a shit about the adventures.

The original Webby was flat out a token female character and no one liked her, everyone hated her. That was always a big failure of the show nothing to "ruin" there.

Personally I would be more interested to see what they do with Goldie and if she does appear Magica as they were always far more interesting characters.

Also agree that Gosalyn Mallard from Darkwing Duck was better than original Webby. She was kind of a weird/crazy delinquent kid and had a lot of the same gaping character flaws as her dad Darkwing.

As for this Webby it's too soon to tell.

Personally I always found the three nephews pretty irritating, too.

>Personally I always found the three nephews pretty irritating, too.
I think this is the right answer here. Ideally the kids will just kind of be there as a foil or a way to up the ante with idiocy.

She does remind me of bunny hat though, you're right

>I've only stated a fact.
Then prove it. And not reddit posts from the fedoras at MGTOW or TheRedPill.

That seems about right for what Webby always was.

Wow, asking him to prove it shut him up fast.

Just wait. He'll post some manosphere blogpost or some weird ass fringe scientist nobody should listen to. And not the good kind of fringe either like the UFOlogists.

The latter at least gives a role model that doesn't tell girls that they are useless and need a man do everything for them

>The latter at least gives a role model that doesn't tell girls that they are useless and need a man do everything for them

Except it's all a lie. A woman doesn't need to be competent to Make It in life. Women need men to survive. What would women be like if MEN didn't enact into law Affirmative Action? They'd be getting fired very quickly due to their mediocrity.

Putting it simply, women's "independence" is only a little fake pretend show courtesy of Beta Males towards ungrateful women who behave spoiled, entitled, and just shitty towards the sex that gave them their rights and privileges. All we've seen in reality is women's true nature and it's honestly very ugly. Women are dumb entitled leeches and the only men who argue otherwise are the same cucks, simps, white knight faggots, etc. who are trying to get a sniff of the modern day used up slut.

So which of the boys is going to have a romance with her?