Butch Hartman

Why is he so likeable? Why did he let Fairly Odd Parents go to shit? Why hasn't he brought back Danny Phantom yet even though he obviously wants to?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20100923044622/http://casperhigh.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because RANDY'S GOT A QUICK HAND

He's a very casual, laid back person with a childlike disposition.

It means he's easy to like and get along with, but terrible at creating art without someone to balance him out. He's also more willing to bend on things and compromise his original vision because he isn't confrontational.

has he made a comment about the danny phantom killer?

I don't think e is

He still won't admit he has blood on his hands

He's too busy with FOP and Bunsen to do Danny Phantom. Now we have to wait until they cancel one of them.

I'm honestly surprised he still wants anything to do with DP considering he's a born again Christian now. Must make it pretty awkward to work on.

>Why hasn't he brought back Danny Phantom yet even though he obviously wants to?
Well lemme tell you about a little fella named Andrew Blaze, user...

how? there's no religious elements to DP
they kinda blended the lines of what the ghost zone is considering we've sometimes got real life dead people, sometimes we've got ghost plants and tornadoes

He retconned the ghosts' origins, saying they're actually monster beings from another dimension that happen to use ectoplasm.

Never mind that some were explicitly the spirits of dead humans.

which ones?
only ones i knew were like Ember, Dexter, & the genie

Yeah he thought it was really funny and brags about it when he meets people

Johnny and Kitty, the medieval princess (forgot her name), box ghost, dairy king...

In one of his videos about Danny Phantom, he gave some backstory about the Ghosts Zone, there was this wise prophet and a magic book and a sort of Limbo, etc.. So he had some religious parallels planned but they were subtle and fit with the rest of the show's lore. Or maybe he made them up after the fact

>Why did he let Fairly Odd Parents go to shit?
I'm 50/50 sure he wanted to end it with Channel Chasers but Nick kept renewing and he just stopped caring.
>Why hasn't he brought back Danny Phantom yet even though he obviously wants to?
Something to do with Nick most likely.

>bringing back Danny Phantom
>despite Hartman becoming a born again Christian during the show and making the ghosts not actual ghosts
ISHYGDDT

Just read some Spider-Man comics if you want more Danny Phantom. DP REEKS of Hartman just wanting to write Spider-Man.

>le Crisjuns are bad meme!!!
Closest thing to a fedora tip I can find in a Hartman show.

It's not that Christians are bad, user. It's that if he's just going to change the show, what's the point?

Why is he such a corporate whore?

It's been a while since I watched Danny Phantom, I admit, but I don't recall him doing anything to drastically change the nature of ghosts in the cartoon. Not even in the shitty 3rd season.

The thing is talking about comes from a dubious interview on some geocities page done by I think that feminazi mod from Toonzone (Neo something) long after the show ended.

>Neo something
Neo Yi?

Please, user, my dad is trying to sleep

He looks like a normal dude despite being an animator.

>Why did he let Fairly Odd Parents go to shit?
Main colleagues left and I guess he wasn't confident enough to keep going without his main source of money.
Which is a pity.

I never said he was a bad guy for being a Christian, but the retcon coming out after he became involved is suspect.

Because some corporations pay good money to sluts.

I'd be for a new DP as long as he doesn't use those shitty new designs, especially the mom, he fucked her up badly. The only future designs I liked were Dani's and the one Vlad one with the young Danny clone.

Looks like Jason Bateman

>he's easy to like and get along with
>he isn't confrontational
He's /fit/, though. And he has the balls to be openly conservative while working in an industry that's known to discriminate against conservatives.

I thought people stopped using Toon Zone over half a decade ago.

>shitty 3rd season
Mayor Vlad was great. Why the hate?

Neo Yi? Has she always been like that?

I agree. Apparently it's a common sentiment but I thought it was fine.

She used to run a DP fan site ages ago.

>>>web.archive.org/web/20100923044622/http://casperhigh.net/

I think that this guy has always wanted to make a "deepest lore" kind of show. And now that time has passed he has way more chances to do so, but since he's been known as Nick's safely funny guy he's in a position that might be limiting him a lot.

I'm sorry but he kinda reminds me of more tanned, thinner dsp.