Expect Marvel heroes stamped into that contract super

Expect Marvel heroes stamped into that contract super.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=005f7yr1TUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this doesn't even make sense from a MCU synergy standpoint desu

also no Phoenix = No buy

>No Spider-Man

This can't be the complete Marvel side, can it?

Gamora looks like they picked animations of a handful of MvC3 characters and dumped into a Mass Effect model.

>Dropping your mascot to push fucking Gamora
>using the worst Mega Man
>Pushing your dead GnG franchise despite several other franchises you haven't ruined yet

really makes you think

>2 games ago

>1 game (and a half) ago

>Jedah
>instead of Felicia or Hsien-Ko
>fucking Jedah

It's like they WANT people to not buy their game.

That's the same game that made those beautiful Darkstalkers sprites ugly as sin by removing half of their animations.

Yeah, where the fuck is SPIDER-MAN? There is literally no reason for him to not be here, unless it turns out that Sony'd new deal with Marvel now gives Sony exclusive console rights to Spider-Man.

Can't be the case. Venom is a Spider-Man character and he's one of the six DLC characters.

That's so awesome, now the game is far more worth saving; they seriously need to delay this shit

Fuck off

Neat.

Shoulda been Talbain, though.

>"Let's make a new MvC!"
>"Good idea! Who should be in it?"
>"All the characters no one gives a shit about. Oh! And Hulk and Dick Rider."

Was that confirmed ?

I'm sorry, did you tell me to fuck off? What are you tryin' to say, son? You got a problem with cats? You don't like Felicia?

We don't take kindly to feline-hatin' homos 'round these parts, boy.

Well Strange and Ultron are kind of cool?

god what a shit lineup. Just add the fucking X-men and Spider-man already you fucking assholes

To be fair it was a complete sprite dump, that doesn't really fly now.

Most of this game looks like shit, but damn that's a nice looking Jedah.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off waifufag, you're the reason only 3 darkstalkers characters ever get put in crossovers

jedah looks like he's depressed about something

He's in this game.

>only 3 darkstalkers characters ever get put in crossovers

what about marvel vs. capcom 2 and the project x zone games

venom isn't a new character so he might be DLC after the first six character DLC

No, the reason only three Darkstalkers ever get used is because almost all the rest are shit and nobody gives a fuck about them.

that's factually false, i know at least half of what you said is your opinion but your opinion is wrong

> the rest are shit

damn son shut up
I hate that the crossover games make these kind of opinions seem valid

It's pretty obvious they're betting on the MCU'S popularity to draw in a larger audience for this.
No clue how Rich made it in, though

>almost all the rest are shit and nobody gives a fuck about them.

You better not be insulting my three faves, asswipe.

According to the leak, which has been right so far, this isn't the full roster. The missing characters are:

>Firebrand
>Monster Hunter rep
>Nemesis
>Ant-Man
>Spider-Man

still was a great game.

I wonder how Capcom is going to blame this one on consumers.

I know Infinite recycles a lot of stuff from Marvel 3, but Marvel 2 is a Frankenstein's Monster of a game that's mostly the result of throwing every sprite sheet they had in there.

And its still better than Infinite.

It's official, gonna be skipping this and wait for the next vs Capcom game.

Nintendo vs Capcom

Ant-Man's kind of a headscratcher, I don't know what they could do to make him playable beyond ant summons

>but Marvel 2 is a Frankenstein's Monster of a game that's mostly the result of throwing every sprite sheet they had in there.

That's what made it fun though.

youtube.com/watch?v=005f7yr1TUw

Spider-Man was in the leaked roster.

you say that as if there will be a nintendo vs. capcom and if there will be one then what are the chances of capcom fucking up again

Should be Sega vs Capcom.

Imagine that second crossover in Archie, only playable and with even more characters.

>Firebrand

Firebrand and Dormammu were pretty much revealed via one of the MVCI variant covers.

>x
>worst mega man

Yeah, but one of the covers had Ultron vs Sigma, meaning they're using DLC characters in the variant covers. Which means the Marvel side of the DLC will be

>Black Panther
>Dormammu
>Venom.

kill yourself

>that feel when your MvC3 mains were Vergil/Taskmaster/Dormammu
Please tell me that at least one of them is confirmed.

>This can't be the complete Marvel side, can it?

Spider-Man will probably be a SDCC announcement. Possibly alongside the reveal of Venom as DLC.

venom and dormammu aren't new characters, why do people keep forgetting this stuff, if they're DLC then there gonna get released after the first six DLC

>Dormammu

see and

Dormammu is. Thats it.

All this shit taste in one post

it's tfw and it stands for "the feels when" not "that feel when"

>Dormammu/Firebrand/Virgil
I'm upset

The atom will be a dlc in injustice 2

Who said the first six DLC characters are going to be newcomers?

Oh well, that's something at least.

This. People took new too literal. For all we know, they meant new as in "New characters in MvCI" not "New to the franchise"

it said in the trailers that the DLC characters are new, six new characters as DLC

More people give a shit about Mega Man X than they ever did Nova.

Which Phoenix? Wright or Jean?

Fuck's sake Capcom.

If they were forcing you to movie pander you could have done something like add Falcon or Wanda or Vision or Yondu or something. Get creative you hacks.

that doesn't make sense and if that is the case then it's retarded and it shouldn't have said "new characters"

those were characters from a ton of different games put into the same game.

obviously wright, if it was jean then user would've said jean and jean is a shit character in the game so i could have never been her user was talking about

If that's the launch roaster that's worse than MvsC1!

there are new characters and even three original characters

yeah but 90% of the characters were repeats from other games

Who cares? There was a lot of variety there.

Spice of life, my dude.

Not really, it's not much better though.

Why so few characters?
I like that they didn't waste spots with literally whos and Xmen.

i know, i'm just saying that you shouldn't ignore the other 10%

>no megaman

It's interesting to see how characters who has no chances of being part of the MCU was cut.

Marvel is making sure their message is seen everywhere.

Where's Wolverine

Remember that rumor about a Tatsunoko/Marvel crossover? Whatever happened to that?

Literally who?

Banned.

He will shrink and get bigger during his combos and will probably be able to shrink to avoid incoming attacks and shit like that.

There's plenty you can do.

>implying anyone remembers that obscure ass D-list nobody character

lol get with the times grandma

>tfw no Ace Attorney character in the game
>tfw not even Apollo or Miles, with slightly changed moveset and Athena/Trucy and Kay/Gumshoe as sidekicks.
Feels bad, man...

Feels great!

Wish we saw more Hobo Wright.
I hated the direction DD took.

I think you meant Lord Raptor friend. But it is cool to see another Darkstalker in 3D.

I haven't played the Demoncrest games, how would Firebrand stack up against Dormammu?

No, Talbain. Who, by the way, was literally months away from being in 3 before they ran out of time.

If he has all the Crests he'd probably be about even.

Wish MvC3 had him in that costume as a skin and Maya in Trucy's color pallete...

>hating fun

>using the worst Mega Man
Go play Smash if you wanted your beloved Mega Man that much

>hating fun
but I loved Frank

>MCU vs Capcom
no thanks

>unbalanced game with reused, inconsistent character animations
only nostalgiafags will defend this

this was the definitive mvc game

What characaters they are allowed to use is decided be Marvel.

EXE > Volnutt > Classic > Star Force > X desu

or X > Star Force, I didn't really care for either of them but at least Classic had fun comics

What about ZX?

If this is the final roster than the game is DoA. It's already got shit graphics and gameplay that looks like a fucking copy/paste job going against it already.

but retardanon all 3 of those "waifu" characters were heavyly tournament viable/ usrd all the time in every major, so they served more than enough of thier porpose

I never played either of those games desu

are they any good?

Everything about what we saw of this at EVO better be placeholders. Cause Everything about this looks ugly, especially that UI.

>Hsien-ko
>viable

Kek

The game is supposed to come out in like 8 weeks.

They really should push it back till 2018 to make it not an embarrassment. I don't know a single person who is more excited for MvC:I than Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Yeah, the second one is much better though.