So whats slotts twist that hes hyping Sup Forums?

so whats slotts twist that hes hyping Sup Forums?

i bet its something hacky like peter buys the bugle with miles working as a photographer.

>AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #789
DAN SLOTT (W) • STUART IMMONEN (A)
Cover by ALEX ROSS
THE FALL OF PARKER Part 1
Down on your luck Peter Parker is back, for good or ill. New York has changed, and so has Peter – but entering a new phase of his Spider-Man life isn’t easy; neither are new relationships OR new foes. Peter Parker is not the Spider-Man you remember, but why is he taking his fight to THE DAILY BUGLE? And what happened to PARKER INDUSTRIES?
PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES! Story by Robbie Thompson and art by Mark Bagley!

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/books/2017/07/14/marvel-legacy-spider-man-venom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh God I can see that happening. That would be absolute trash

Peter sues the Bugle and loses. Has to return to working for them as a photographer to pay off his debts.

Bendis won't allow Slott to write Miles because Slott cockblocked him from killing Peter off during CW2

How are we already at 789, 700 was only a few years ago?

You seem to have mistaken me for a Spidey fan that still gives a shit about Slott's schlock.

700 was in (late)2012. That was five years ago.

700 came out in 2012, user.

And I think the book double shipped a lot.

>Peter Parker is not the Spider-Man you remember
Wow, you reckon, Marvel?

Back to the status quo: The Comic

Cosmic Cube fuckery causes Peter Parker to become the Bugle's scapegoat, and Spider-Man is hired as a paparazzi to get incriminating photos of the Parker Industries CEO.

They already leaked it

Peter is going to own the Daily Bugle

>ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: It sounds like Peter will be involved with The Daily Bugle again after some time away. What role does the Bugle fill in his life?
>DAN SLOTT: In Amazing Spider-Man we’re going to see The Daily Bugle and the Bugle cast come back in a big way. And, no, it is NOT about Peter becoming a photographer again. It’s a new twist. It’s something we haven’t seen in Amazing Spider-Man yet. After 55 years, that’s a pretty cool trick, right? And it’s a development I’ve been dying to get to for a long time!
Pete is taking over Bugle.

>ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Marvel Legacy seems to be bringing Marvel characters down to their core aspects. Peter Parker’s gone through a lot of changes in recent years, from his time of possession by Doc Ock to his recent stint as head of Parker Industries. How does Legacy bring him back to earth?

>“This is a Peter Parker who’s had it all, lost it all, and now has to find his place in the world again,” writer Dan Slott told the website. “It’s a return to the scrappy underdog status that’s the Peter Parker we all know and love. We’re going to see a return to form, with old friends coming back onto the stage, some in all-new ways. It’s all been leading to this — from Big Time, to Superior, through Spider-Verse, and the Parker Industries era. It’s been a crazy ride, but now that we’re here, we’re going to get a Peter/Spider-Man that’s closer to a core Spidey than we’ve had in years.”

>It sounds like Peter will be involved with The Daily Bugle again after some time away. What role does the Bugle fill in his life?
>In Amazing Spider-Man we’re going to see The Daily Bugle and the Bugle cast come back in a big way. And, no, it is NOT about Peter becoming a photographer again. It’s a new twist. It’s something we haven’t seen in Amazing Spider-Man yet. After 55 years, that’s a pretty cool trick, right? And it’s a development I’ve been dying to get to for a long time!
>You’ve worked on Spider-Man for a while now. How has your relationship to the character changed over that time?
>Since I was 8 years old, Spider-Man wasn’t just my favorite super hero, he was my favorite character in all fiction. That hasn’t changed. It’s just now I’m the guy stacking the deck against the poor schlub. Every year, every issue, every panel it’s my job to find new ways to test him, to knock him down. And it’s always worth it because nobody gets back up like Spider-Man. And when he gets back up, we all do.

>Between this, Chip Zdarsky and Adam Kubert’s new Spider-book, new cartoons, and of course Spider-Man: Homecoming, this feels like a great time to be a Spider-fan. What will hungry fans get out of Amazing going forward?

>Couldn’t agree more! Chip and Adam on Spectacular, the Miles Morales, Ben Reilly, and Spider-Gwen books, the new Disney XD Spider-Man cartoon, Homecoming — this is a golden era for Spidey fans! Over on Amazing, we’re going to be serving up everything you love about Spider-Man, all the quips and thwips! There’ll be big adventure, soap opera twists, the craziest villains, the greatest supporting cast, and you’ll be getting it gorgeously penciled by Stuart Immonen, inked by Wade von Grawbadger, and colored by Marte Gracia — the best damn art team in all of comics! Plus, don’t forget, when Legacy kicks off, Amazing Spider-Man goes back to its original numbering. And that number is #789. Amazing Spider-Man #1 kicked off in 1963. This book has been charting Peter Parker’s destiny all that time, and the countdown to Amazing Spider-Man #800 is starting now. The ride from here on out is going to be epic! And the payoff is going to be huge!

ew.com/books/2017/07/14/marvel-legacy-spider-man-venom/

I can dig this actually, though I do wish they would have just made him a teacher again. That seemed like where the character would naturally end up.

So are they are bringing back ned leads for synergy?

Peter buys the Daily Bugle

but it's Norman stealing Peter's body.

No

Whoa there. That's almost an original idea and we cant have that at the house of ideas

At least ironman lite is done

Until the Infinity War movie cones out

He was a teacher during the JMS run. It fitted him really well.

Also, I stopped reading Marvel like 2 years ago and Spider-man even longer. I can't believe Slott is still writing it. Does he have video evidence of Quesada and Bendis molesting children or something?

I know I was just joking. Him being a teacher before but that seems radically different instead of rehashing his popular past. Slott had him back at the Bugle in Big time too

I'd like this, except Slott will write it so peter is an immature man child and ignores his duties, just like Parker Industries.

Thing is, with the teacher stuff, it was never fully explored. I feel like there's so many potential story ideas there. However with Peter running the Daily Bugle? We know it's just going to be the same shit as when he was a photographer. Only this time no one is yelling at him.