Would you ?

would you ?

Yeah. Of course.

I WOULD

I REALLY REALLY WOULD

>You'll never have weekly board game sections that devolve into you eating her ass everytime

Yes. Yes I would. She needs more art.

>You'll never have a lifelong best friend and have your feelings that have been building for years climax into a night of passionate limo sex
>you will never have the taste of the pizza the two of you ate just before your first kiss together burned into your memory and feel romantic fondness every time you smell pizza

There isn't a lot of Downtown rule 34 but what we do have is pretty great.

I wish there was a cleaned up version of that one pic where Jen's showing Alex her strapon.

Oh wow, that's a great one.

I'll try some Jen stuff in a couple days.

Now I feel bad.

did they fug ?

Until my dick came off.

But they didn't fuck though.

Just imagine that ass slapping against you each time.

It depends.

Jen would have to be really horny and drunk to fuck a scumbag like GOAT.
And they characterized Goat as a noble scumbag.
So he wouldn't fuck a horny drunk chick unless she specifically got really drunk because she was horny and out to fuck a scumbag like him.

Done and done

Being resurrected Andrew would probably be too obvious.

> Goat
> Scumbag
I was about to say he's not, but then i remember he tried to fuck some guy's wife and have alex fuck that same woman's friend... So i'll just say "Maybe Goat is at least smart enough to not shit where he drinks, and wouldn't fuck Jen out of the understanding and friendship they share"

>tfw no chill thick asian qt to play board games and fuck

>thick

you mean thicc right ?

nah

>chill
Her personality is cancer. She does nothing but berate her friends, she's sarcastic all the time, she's incredibly negative and the only time she has any fun is when her friend drags her out, and even then she tries to ruin it for everybody involved.

Yeah but she's also lazy and might have an overlap of the dorky shit I sorta like.
Also I'm desperate.

>implying most anons don't relate to that

She loves to have fun but most of it is when she's staying in or with a close knit group of people. She just seems to hate loud crowded places and "trendy" people. That other stuff is perfect

>She loves to have fun but most of it is when she's staying in or with a close knit group of people
Did you not watch the show? She hates going out, she hates staying in, she hates her job, she hates being at her apartment, she hates sitting at the park, she bitches about everything.

As a self-loathing masochist, that's exactly my type

You're forgetting the part where everything she says is a putdown. She's not Daria who says positive stuff and tries to help people. She's Mandy who does stuff to her own benefit. She's a loser whose only joy in life is shit-talking about successful people, and other losers, and her friends.

>She's Mandy
I meant to write she's NOT Mandy

So long as we can occasionally exchange affection in some form or another my lonely ass is cool with it.

>She hates going out
She enjoyed going out to the bar they were regulars at but it got turned into a club
>she hates staying in
She loved staying in and playing board games
> she hates her job
What wagecuck doesn't
>hates being at her apartment,
Because her roommate constantly brought random guys home
>she hates sitting at the park
Outside fucking sucks

>She's a loser whose only joy in life is shit-talking about successful people, and other losers, and her friends.
I can only get so erect

why are you asking, you already know the answer

Any Jen requests? Even if this threads not up, I'll try to do some art of her.

her drunkly flirting with serena pls

something with teasing, bullying and/or strapon

>tfw everyone loves Jen but nobody loves chalka

aside fruity of course

Meccah is better. I think that's how you spell her name? Chaka's a bit too much of a butch for me.

*bitch

Mecca's personality is better but she's black

yes

wow

Alex didn't score way back with Jen, then he couldn't seal the deal with the goth chick now he is bitter years later and wrote that post

I bet Alex browses /r9k/

Chaka was an annoying cunt.

to be fair they all were

Anyone got a Mega link?

All the episodes are up on YouTube.

bump

Great show.