JUST 2 MORE WEEKS!

JUST 2 MORE WEEKS!

UP UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE xD

HYPE!!!! WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUBS!!!!!
EDIT: Thanks for the gold stranger!

Can't wait for the /d/ and /trash/ threads on giantess Summer.

If you people are so obsessed with reddit then why don't you just go back there?

People still give shit about R&M S3?

both are reddit trash tbqfh.

What's reddit about the second post?

upvoted

Ur that's not why we "hate" it
It because they only literally focus on memes of little lol things and nilihism
There are times where the show has its moments
If you noticed the two post you called on isn't mocking the show at all but Reddit directly

You meme

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

GET SCHWIIIIFTYYYYY

WUBBALUBBA UPVOOOOOOTE HAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its almost as if those posts were meant to bait redditors

Doesn't one of the creators of the show have a giantess fetish?

I don't mind the show, first season was good. But it's going to be pretty annoying seeing everyone referencing Rick this and Szechuan sauce that or whatever new stupid meme it comes up with.

>GET SCHWIFTY
>SHIT ON THE FLOOR
Truly this is some deep level writing right here.

why does every thread turn into this mess, don't you guys ever get tired sometimes
we've had this same discussion plenty of times
no one cares about your opinion on a cartoon

>Rick and Morty was met with near-unanimous praise on Sup Forums a few years ago
>now everybody hates it
Did I miss something?

can't wait until the season ends, so I can pirate it and watch the episodes at my own leisure.

yeah. they realized reddit humour was more profitable

Bitch.

Who doesn't?

s2 had lukewarm reception, moreso towards the end, I think. It's probably just hiatus woes, and apparently the R&M following is quite large on reddit.

Oh, it gets darker, user. Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that's different -- no more Samurai Jack, user.

He threatened to take my place with his threads, so I made him and his threads go away.
I've rep*burp*laced them both as the de facto best show of your board AND your universe. Sup Forums wouldn't have accepted me if I came here without creating more hate and reddit shitposting, so now you know the real reason I made that april fools joke to you.

Oh! I just took over the board, user, and if you tell the mods or anyone on Sup Forums I said any of this, I'll deny it, and they'll take my side because I'm the new best show to talk about, user.

And now you're gonna have to go and post whatever I say, user, forever! And I'll -- I'll go out and I'll find some more of that reddit vs Sup Forums shitposting, user. Because that's -- that's what this is all about, user. That's my one-armed man! I'm not driven by being a quality show, user! That was fake. I-I-I'm driven by deranging more threads into reddit vs Sup Forums shitposting. I want that reddit vs Sup Forums shitposting, user! That's my series arc, user.

If it takes nine threads at once in the catalog, I want my reddit memes, vs Sup Forums shitposting, user.
That's what's gonna take us all the way to the end, user. Thread -- Nine more threads at once, user. Nine more threads every time until I derange everything into that reddit vs Sup Forums shitposting. For 97 more threads, user!

why is Summer in a tent filled with fire-flies?

PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK

XD

>Rick and Morty ruined my Facebook feed!!
The punishment shall fit the crime.

I should be looking forward to it, but I can't help but have a bad feeling about the third season...

>Truly this is some deep level writing right here.
That's the joke.

Shitty, mass-appeal pop music just needs a good beat, there's tons of hit songs out there with equally inane lyrics.

What, are you saying You can't believe your eyes?

Any Harmontown subscribers kind of bummed that both the live feed for the podcast and new Rick and Morty premiers overlap time-wise?

How dare a comedy cartoon have jokes?

Good one, sliding upvotes in there was a very convincing arguments

You mean 3?
They're probably just gonna rerun the first episode and then we'll have to wait another week for episode 2.

They use the term "new episodes", not "new season".

OVERRATED

>JUST 2 MORE WEEKS!
or more...

I can totally see Rick going on Sup Forums to baitpost and laugh at the shit threads he makes.

At some point normal people started liking it which means that nobody on here can like it anymore. Also, the show is now completely based on memes (despite it being void of memes) and Rick is annoying because he always says wubba lubba dub dub, despite the catch phrase being used 3 times in the entire show.

I'm a fan of the show, but goddamn did the fanbase overuse Wubba Lubba Dub Dub. It was a parody of lame ass catchphrases and became one anyway.

>or more...
don't hurt me little man

Oh boy, I can't wait for 2 more weeks for Rick to tell me that god doesn't exist and that science magically solves all your problems and how mulan nugget sauce is "teh epic pwn".

*yawn* you'll have to count me out, I shall be missing the opening premier.

>people still like dick and warty

Suck my balls Marty

IF YOU DON'T LIKE REDDIT OR RICK AND MORTY YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

maybe Sup Forums will accept you they're pretty stupid

If it'll please the court, I always thought R&M was shit.

actually having a giantess fetish is the optimal course for human evolution

the angel metatron (the voice of god ) is described as being tall

and it's quiet obvious that each generation is getting taller and bigger
(girls have like double DD's at 13)

what a glorious time to be alive

I'll be honest, I like Rick and Morty, frankly I've never followed any of the memes that came from it since I never go to reddit and don't really use social media much.

So it really surprised me that it has all this hate here since I literally didn't even know it was a meme generating show or that it was popular on Reddit until I saw people complaining about it here.
I still like Rick and Morty, it's a fun show. People need to just not take this shit so seriously sometimes and stop letting other people's views affect your own ideas so much.

Now now user, wheres the fun in that?