Get fucking owned nerds

Other urls found in this thread:

korranews.com/post/162927578330/the-legend-of-korra-turf-wars-part-one-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU'RE A LESBIAN NOW
AND YOU'RE A LESBIAN NOW
AND YOU'RE A LESBIAN NOW
AND YOU'RE A LESBIAN NOW

I think it should be canon that waterbenders have a lot of lesbians and gay people, I mean cmon... waterbending? going with the flow? arctic hippies?

I, for one, welcome our new lesbian overlords.

The only real Avatar hippies are Earth Benders. Cause they're dirty.

What the fuck IS this shit??? Some kind of webcomic?

I have no problem with this.

I've never been so conflicted before

Didn't they have strict gender roles until like a week ago though?

victorian england had strict gender roles and their queen was a huge ass lesbo

>literally everyone is gay except Mako
>human race dies off
>spirits take over
Good job, Avatar?

Well, the west beat japan to two things.
An official yuri ending.
An official ending where both best girls win.

Is this one of those "They were totally gay" things gays always do or is there actual proof?

This is true equality

she had a mistress

You don't need to be straight to procreate.

That's the canon comic, it got leaked. I'm fairly certain there's a scene where Korra and asami come out to Korea's parents.

A lot can change in 70 years. The Fire Nation was down right progressive all things considered and they probably had a lot of influence all over on account of being the only place with money.

But it helps

>hottest character is back
Oh, guess I'm reading this day one.

Trans women will inseminate the earth anew and will prosper as divine sluts

I mean the Queen England, not the comic.

Oh, that was literally just a joke.

has this book been fully leaked yet? I want to read it!

I don't get all the salt. Magic kung fu lesbian cougars.
What's not to like?

>canon lesbians
Ok, that was obvious from the way the show ende-

>Asami pouring R/D money into developing a line of sex toys specifically for Korra's use
This is getting a little graphic.

So this is what Avatar is now? Just a bunch of dykes talking about their travel plans.

Best possible result of this comic existing.

Avatar died the second LoK started.

I love Catherine Keener

So I should just assume that the majority of the comic is going to be them telling everyone how gay they are.

Because when you think about Avatar comics, you think about this.

Well avatar has always been some gay ass shit so it's only fitting.

But I want to see Lin seduce men half her age.
That's WAY hotter than lesbians.

Old and unmarried? She MUST be a lesbian!

>ignored by father
>becomes lesbian

When you think about Avatar comics, you think "I wish there were no Avatar comics."

This has always been the case.

Old Sup Forums
>Girls kissing girls! Fuck yeah!
Sup Forums now
>UGH! What is this SJW PROPAGANDA!?
What happened?

So can someone just storytime the fucking book or post links already or did someone already do it?

They usually go the opposite way, as in they take in ALL the dicks.

Drumpkins

SJWs.
Also they realized Lesbians are super boring.

Problem is that with today's political climate, it's easy to wonder if creating lesbian characters and the like is just the writers trying to win progressive points.

We have become gay

Poor parenting often contributes to homosexuality.

Shit, so that person who claimed Bryke said Kya and Aiwei were gay was right.

>FIRST getaway
>FIRST girlfriend
>NEVER so happy again

that´s really sad

because at a certain point it's not hot anymore, it's just manipulative. intent is a key factor, and bryke are not trying to please our chodes, they're trying to be progressive. progressive lesbians aren't allowed to be hot.

But that isn't Lin

man who could possibly feel entitled to be bothered by this reveal?

Yeah, but, even if it is them trying to get progressive points, it's still girls kissing girls. That's like someone giving you a cake, and you found out they did it because they wanted to look good in front of whoever they're dating. You still get cake.

Again, just because there's an ideology behind it, who cares. If I get to see lesbians kissing AND it makes some people feel better about themselves and crap, then hey, alright, fine by me.

>Aren't allowed to be hot.
Are you saying Korra isn't hot?

The show really had a healthy number of hot older ladies.

>Kya is just some old lesbian yoga teacher from San Franscisco

ask on /his/ you hetero.

Like you didn't call that the first time she spoke.

Wasn't Kya supposed to be afraid of commitment and being tied down, though?

>Aang's genes produce a majority faggots and retards
Sheesh, thank the spirits the future of the airbenders no longer depends on them. I'm pretty sure Tenzin's in the closet himself, but when you are the last airbender you don't have much of a choice. Must be why he waited until after Aang died to start making babies.

It's like a tumblr fan comic but they actually made it official.

Just because she's a fag, doesn't mean she's any better in relationships.

all i'm saying is the gayer she got the less hot she got
>season 1
maximum heterosexuality, maximum rack, excellent stuff
>season 2
these are the darkest of the dark times so i don't like to talk about them, but we do have korra with her sex hair down a lot so that's nice
>season 3
korra's bust is noticeably smaller, this really occurred in season 2, but the sex hair thing made up for it more back then. the only time korra has sex hair this season is when she's in the process of dying and that gives me complicated emotions.
>season 4
dyke haircut which is subjectively cute to some (me) but it removes the appeal of sex hair, and with the shrunken bust, all that's left is her abs and that can't carry a girl for me
>comics
she became a stick. she's just a brown girl with blue eyes now and at that point you may as well just go for katara. she's lost everything except a subjectively cute short haircut.

also asami remained largely the same level of hotness but i think that's more of a testament to how static asami is as a plot devi- i mean character.

Earth bending is officially the best. Hasn't produced any gay people I believe?

Lesbians in fiction are never portrayed as anything short of perfect. The only time they're allowed to have flaws is when the rest of the cast are lesbians as well.

Well then just see the second part. Lesbians are lame.

>That's like someone giving you a cake, and you found out they did it because they wanted to look good in front of whoever they're dating. You still get cake.
More like, because they just wanted to look good, the cake they made turned out to be just frosting sprayed over a cardboard cutout.

My dude, she was the hottest she'd ever been in Book 4.

Bob > Retard knots

well that seems to be the case in korra so no worries

Lesbians are boring man. The cake is too plain.

Yeah the first volume is just about Korra and Asami telling everyone they're dating and the only one who has a "problem" with it is Mako so that'll probably be addressed later on.

Kya being gay is awesome, Korrasami just sucks.

I suppose that's where he was going with this.

This arc seems to be really terribly written

Welcome to Progressive LGBT storytelling: where everything is drama, yet nothing ever happens.

Mike said in an interview that the conflicts won't ever reach the level of tension or impact they did in the show. The comics are really just about Korrasami.

Also most of the comic is already online:
>korranews.com/post/162927578330/the-legend-of-korra-turf-wars-part-one-the

It's missing a few pages though like OP's.

Pretty sure she got railed by the guys she told to raid foreign ships. Either that or they just said that to say shit.

Was this a theory? I don't remember ever seeing it.

>I don't exactly announce it to everyone I meet

Kya is a good role model to queer youths.

>a shit load of lesbians around
>kill off the one gay male in the series

So that's what Bryke was going for.

When Kya first showed up and we saw she had no kids it quickly became a popular crack theory and I'm 99.9% sure Bryke just read a tumblr post about it and made it canon.

>Wu spends most of book 4 wanting to suck Mako's dick
>Yeah the gay guy is dead lol

Not like Wu would've been great rep either but he'd at least be alive.

>Well, the west beat japan to two things.
>An official yuri ending.

Really? I find that surprising.

Water Tribe men are almost all out fighting for years. Leaving the woman alone to comfort each other.

DOES BRYKE'S HACKERY KNOW NO BOUNDS?

Her bob sucked. If bryke wanted to give her a dykecut, they should've gone with a pixie cut.

Does Bumi have kids?

see If there were incidental lesbians I wouldn't care. If the plot is literally AND SUDDENLY LESBIANS, why would I read? This may shock everybody but I believe the original appeal of Avatar was magical elemental kung fu and adventure.

Atleast Mako and Tenzin can bond over their ability to turn women into lesbos.

No

Wow, it's nothing.

Maybe a single episode's worth of content.

habeeb it
anime almost never delivers on the shipping aspects, for how much it teases yuri it never actually delivers in the end.

Well his and Kya's parts of the family tree end with them. Kya's a pearl diver so she *probably* doesn't have any kids and we haven't heard of Bumi having a wife, but knowing his character he probably has a few illegitimate kids around somewhere.

Also Bryan admitted in an interview once that they just didn't have the time to really focus on extended family trees, hence why Sokka apparently ended up not having kids too.

Moon over June

Badly made lesbians can not only remove the appeal it can make it repulsive.

Hell is empty and all the devils are here

Utena was Yuri no? Japan has always been different about this. Hell they see the union of male and female in one being as holy somehow.

This is so disgustingly unrealistic it's no even funny, it's like a Tumblrfag decided to write a lok comic. Bryke is officially dead to me not because of this but because of how shit the writing is

If she was actually written out to be gay I would be all for it.

I still fap to it, but I will shit on it as well.

>hence why Sokka apparently ended up not having kids too.
Sokka literally vanished from the face of the earth, save for that one flashback in S1.

>If I get to see lesbians kissing

Do they actually kiss or is it just a lot of handholding?

>EVERYONE except Mako is cool with it
Wow, what original writing Mike!

As a girl who fucks girls he has a right to be "weirded out" by it (for lack of a better term), if he were a girl it'd still be just as weird. Plus it's probably a huge and unnecessary blow to his confidence.

Utena was going to be yuri, but some important producer or some higher up in charge was really homophobic so they were never allowed to directly confirm it was yuri. They did everything they could to strongly imply it though, and so many important parts of the show are in subtext so it kinda feels like that was just what they were going for anyway.

See Two kisses, the artist is apparently unhappy they both got leaked ahead of time lol.

Maybe the artist could try learning how to actually draw a fit girl, rather than bitching about leaks