Common Misconceptions

>Karnak is powerless
He's powerless by "purebred" Inhuman standards, he can still lift a ton.

>Karmak is cool
He is an Inhuman.

>In "Logan", Wolverine's healing is diminse by the corn syrup and/or him aging

There isn't a lot of compelling evidence for either. Logan lived like 150 without any sign of slowing down, I'm pretty sure he is biologically immortal

As for the corn syrup stuff, I think it only suppresses the mutant gene either from being passed or manifesting, but NOT the powers of active mutants. You could presume this but I don't think it was the writers intention

>The symbiote made Peter evil and that's why he discarded it.

It's actually that he got freaked out by the fact that it was fighting crime with his body while he was asleep.

It was pretty clearly said he was dying from adamantium poisoning.

Old man Logan who is a alternate future Logan with a weaker healing factor and visible gray hair.

Zeus is actually Thor's grandnephew despite being significantly older than Thor.

When was the last time Marvel consistently remembered that a purebred Inhuman can rip and tear through normal humans without using their powers?

Hulk is not the strongest one there is.

Aside from the many stories where Hulk has encountered enemies stronger than him, there are numerous cosmic and magical beings whose god-like abilities place no limitations at all on their physical strength.

>tfw the Symbiote just wants to be with its true love Peter

>Common Misconception
>Posts a fact about an Inhuman who isn't Black Bolt

That isn't common my man. All of four people in the world give a fuck about the Inhumans, and one of those people is Ike Pearlmutter.

It's not true that Cyclops can't control his optic blasts.

He has had a ridiculous amount of control over the strength, width, and aim of the energy beam. He can bankshot off of a dozen different moving targets with one quick shot and can decide if he blows a hole through a mountain with one narrow blast or knock down a crowd of people with a wide beam that's no more dangerous than a man's punch.
All of that is the canon level of control he has over his optic beams.
Being able to turn it off is an entirely different question.

the corn syrup stops the mutant gene from being passed on by suppressing it, by not allowing it to be expressed. for most mutants who like biological humans stop regenerating after 30 this isnt a problem, but for someone like logan whose cells are new and fresh like a babies cells this poses a problem as less and less of his cells with have an active human gene. in the end this coupled with the adamantium in his body is the reason he's aging and why he's visibly poisoned

we can't know how old thor truly is cause of the fact that asgardian existence is cyclical and the norse gods have lived many lives, while we don't know that about the olympian gods, so that's plausible

That design is so fucking shit

>Lobo is not the collest and strongest Character and canĀ“t fight Superman

Uh-uh Sweetie.

>batman can and has beaten superman

This isn't even a thing.

State of your grasp on the English language.

>common misconceptions
>literally no proof otherwise
its all just headcanon both ways then

More than once.

>Hobgoblin is just an ordinary guy in a costume with gadgets
He has Norman's improved serum that lets him keep his sanity (but possibly makes him slightly weaker)

That or Norman was a psycho to begin with.

He was dying from adamantium poisoning, the corn syrup was suppressing his mutant abilities. If you didn't notice, Logan was still eating American cereal was Xavier was growing his own food.

Wasn't he just an ordinary guy in 90's animated show?

I think so

>Being able to turn it off is an entirely different question.
So if he didn't it would just be like he is constantly mildly punching everyone?

>Karnak is cool
He's not

Who's Karnak?

I liked the series. A nice mix between violence and Eugene Thacker

Inhuman Pope

Norman was a normal sociopath; an evil bastard, but still in touch with reality.

The serum made him psychotic and completely unpredictable.