It's another "main character constantly dismisses the advances of an attractive woman who wants his dick" episode

>it's another "main character constantly dismisses the advances of an attractive woman who wants his dick" episode
Why do these exist?

Well in Superman's case I imagine it's because he loves Lois.

Because she was nucking futs.

Because not every man is a thirsty virgin who'll gladly take any piece of ass that comes his way. Some people have this thing called "standards." And any bitch who chooses to go by the name Obsession, is way to crazy for me to stick my dick in.

Glad DC isn't into cuckoldry. We already have Marvel for that.

He's married, OP

Stop being a fag

Did he saw her naked?

Oooooh, watch out people, we got one badass normie among us...

>when you can recognize a picture you cut together years ago

Don't be "that guy" on Sup Forums. Superman is married, and he's too fucking nice to cheat on Lois.

>implying Lois wouldn't be done to seeing Supes fuck a few superbitches

OP, let me direct you to the wisdom of an ancient Roman user from Pompeii.

Sorry guys but there's too many bitches thirsty for the superdick.
It just wouldn't be fair if only Lois gets to use it.

Ray Palmer would like a word after he's done crying into a pillow.

And before anyone gets too upset, the same author of this (Perkins) just started writing Superwoman (Lana) Rebirth. An upcoming story arc involves this Maxima coming to Earth after she is being hunted by another Maxima,
presumably the dick-loving one

>Clark got stuck with Wonder Woman and mythological figures in a mythological dimension fighting against creatures for what seems to be an eternity.
>At some point, Diana offers herself to Clark and says that she would be his anytime he wanted
>Super refuses, but not without thinking twice.
>When he comes back to his home with Lois, he feels bad about thinking twice instead of rejecting Diana immediately.
Honestly, who would have done that? Maybe Peter for Mary Jane and Reed for Sue (Sue would not do that for Reed though).

Aaand that's how rumors that you're gay get started. (Sometimes)

>Don't fuck crazy
Truly they were the buliders of western civilization.

Jesus Clark Seek psychiatry help.

funnily enough he did, actually. there was a whole arc dedicated to superman going to that shrink friend of j'on

because sometimes something attractive to others may not be attractive to you

This has happened to me with women. I don't know what to do. Because if you pretend to not care, then you're accused of being gay. And if you try, it's a trap to ensnare you.

You calling Dana ugly?

>thinking superman would cheat on his waifu

Why do you exist?

Clark is pure. I bet Lois likes to tease him a lot.

im just saying that people have different tastes
i mean i always see anons on Sup Forums who wants to have a tomboy gf but i actually experienced having a thirsty tomboy wanting my d and i never gave it to her since tomboys arent my type

The Fire Lady? I remember her helping J'onn get over his fear of fire (which was a disaster) but not anything with Clark.

Could anyone post the chard, which super hero slept with how many women?

To suggest that Superman should cheat on his waifu.

It's not really about attractiveness.

Lana, Diana, Ice, Cat and Maxima are hot and Clark wouldn't cheat on Lois with them either.

This is at least four years old

>it's perfectly ok to cheat on your spouse because you can
even if he were single, he would end up having a crazy clingy girlfriend that might try to murder the female population of Metropolis

>Clark never cheats with another woman
>Lois lane pleases men for money and stories
Clark should dump her desu and hook up with lori lemaris

>it's an "idiots try to project their power fantasies onto Superman" episode
Seriously, it ain't hard to understand, people. Clark is a good ol' boy raised on idealized Midwestern American values. When he married Lois, he swore to God and Rao that he would be a kind and loving husband to her for the rest of his days. The man takes that shit seriously, cause that's how he was brought up.

Thanks

>JJJ and Spidey
I find this list suspect

Casual.

Lois/Clark weren't together and never had a relationship when this happened.

Nobody does cucking better than Norman Osborn!

What is it about the House of El that makes Maximas wet?

who doesnt
my boipussy gets wet from kryptonians

Based Clark rejecting the advances of some bimbo with a chest full of plastic. Lois is an A+ all natural woman. Surgery junkies BTFO.

Dude, she's pic related. You don't want to stick your dick in pic related.

>panel five
>Are these things on?

What he's implying is you don't stick your dick in anything.

Honestly I've been like that in situations with my girl. The guilt isn't in the sense that I'm awful but in the greed of it. "I have a beautiful loyal loving wife and that -still- isn't enough for me?" is what echos in my head even in the "they will never know" level of cheating I don't think I be happy being that debased for easy pussy.

Because the greatest strength a man can have is the ability to resist a beautiful woman.

Poor Diana

There it is.

Thank you for posting.

I'd like to know the sources for most of those pairings.

Cat is very underrated.

That last panel smile says he's into it.

Only if she started spreading a rumor out of spite.

Well, if he just GIVES her the D, with no fuss, then there's no conflict to drive the plot, now is there?

>spidey
>skip right at the end
I fucking lost it

I guess this is a thread for Superthirst.

For appearing in more material than literally any other cape character, Batman has far fewer love interests than I thought he would. You compare him to the conquests Wolverine, Iron Man, and Spider-Man and it seems like their writers are compensating for something.

A lot of Iron Man love interests are just "one line" characters. As in their only characterization is "I slept with her" and that's it.

Carol Danvers sleeping with Wolverine and Luke Cage was something like that, too. She barely had interacted with these two when they were retconned into her bed.

Sometimes, getting ensnared isn't so bad

It just occurred to me Superman can hearing everyone on Earth schlicking and stroking to him

>He's beautiful and perfect and sexy aaaannnnnddddd....he's right behind me isn't he?

It's pages like these that remind me that comics are for children, by manchildren.

monster face on Stargirl...the artist was drunk?

What an overreaction, user.

Why do you think he's always smiling?

Coulda said you think a little modesty makes women sexier

When you say shit like this, are you aware of how weird and, well, creepy you sound?

Some girls have a very rough adolescence.

But user, no one mastubates in DC

user, why are you even here?

>A woman whose advanses are denied
>Not starting to spread rumors

I read comics for fun, not for sex.

>Most of the newspaper clippings just torn through the middle of the story.
I'd be disappointed.

Tinya, no! Clark is not for sexual.

I guess if you have PG as your cousin you are against any other cleavage immune.

Would you like to be his girlfriend?

Is that still from the new 52 supergirl? I am on volume 2 of the trade

Marvel did the soap opera comic angle first, where mains have a lot of love interests and bounce between them, Superman's silver aged Archie Andrews period aside. Spider-Man and X-Men especially sold a lot based on who's fucking who being a question.

You're lame.
This is a very cute and pleasant quality Superman has. He is pure.
There are enough sluts in superhero comics anyways- men and women alike.

There's no "maybe" here. The entire dynamic between Lois and Clark is that she knows how to throw him for a loop with one or two words and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Also this.

Have you seen that game "Yandere: I Love You So I Want to Kill You"?

I thought the concept of yandere was kinda hot until I saw that shit. wew lad

Yes, that's from the last issue of her New 52 run (or Vol 6 if you're reading by trade).

This is actually true.

Not when it's at work and you can potentially lose your job over a harassment claim because things went sour

He looks really horny here.

Post the one where Supergirl uses her vision and wonders why Kat has plastic boobs.

Is this a Clark and his bitches thread?

>Diana's face in the last panel
Priceless.This bullshit hasn't even started, and she's already ten kinds of done with it.

>pure boy and naughty girl
Oh my yes. I hope there's art of that, cause there needs to be.

Is this your first day here?