Was it really partially hydrogenated?

Was it really partially hydrogenated?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/kekitopu/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it had any trans-fat, then yes. If it had any saturated fat, then very likely.

QUIET YOU

Also it would have had to be to keep the yogurt texture.

That part always gets me. I need to rewatch this show desu

How did they even come up with that plot? Did they just go full randumb and it somehow worked?

Yogurt doesn't have to be hydrogenated. You can make yogurt at home without any hydrogenation whatsoever. If your yogurt is hydrogenated then it must have some nasty ingredients in it. Most store-bought yogurt doesn't have any hydrogenated fats in it.

what, i only remember "B U E N O S D I A S M A N D Y"

it depends on the yogurt and oils. it's not necessarily an indicator of quality.

imbecile!

>If your yogurt is hydrogenated then it must have some nasty ingredients in it.
I believe you have located the joke.

The flavor of the month is strawberry.

Partial is figurative its like saying a bit just a bit

why do you wok blue?

>it's not necessarily an indicator of quality.
Hydrogenation is a pretty damning indicator of low quality. If you use vegetable oils and hydrogenate them so they harden, you're compromising on health, taste, and texture. It's a lot like adding gum, except gum doesn't have severe health effects.

Some pro-tips for you:
- if your yogurt is thickened with hydrogenated oils or any oils at all, it's shit, because oily texture and flavor doesn't belong in yogurt
- if it has seaweed mucus ("carrageenan", e407) it's pretty low quality, because mucus texture and flavor doesn't belong in yogurt
- if it has gum ("carob seeds", "locust bean", "gum", etc) it's low to medium quality, because even though it doesn't belong, it's not as bad as oil or mucus
- if it has agar it's better than the above but not as good as below, because agar has a gel-y texture
- if it has pectin and it's fruity, it's pretty good, because pectin has a fruity (pear-ish) flavor
- if it has tapioca and it's earthy (has nuts or so) then it's pretty good, because tapioca has a starch-y (potato-y) flavor

And those are all the thickeners they put in yogurt, usually in some combination of gum-seaweed. The good ones don't have gum or seaweed. The best ones don't have thickeners at all, they use milk's natural fats and proteins to give the yogurt its texture. If your yogurt has thickeners, the producer is cheapening out on you, putting in gum and stuff when they should just put in milk.

Has any cartoon managed to do absurd humor as well as this?
Its impressive how this show keeps getting better in later seasons as it gets sillier.

Wish she got more art.

>she

Sauce?
Camt read the signafure for shit

Link it for science

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/kekitopu/1

yall gotta learn how to search for shit

I didn't know Billy was in SFV.