Devil's Candy

What a woman.

devilscandycomic.com/

I'm shocked at how heterosexual this comic is.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if the story just went full-on into fluffy teen romances. I'm not particularly attached to the current plot but I really love the art.

The author actually sane

It was too late for the last thread but Rem drew goat mom

>Ramses: Hotel Manager
>Mnemosyne: Music Instructor
>Yahgie: High School Student
>Ewterpe: Gamer Goat/3rd grader

>Yahgie and Clarence’s moms have been bffs since college!

Holy crap, adorable.

Aside from Ricket being very ambiguous, it seems pretty regular.

There were the lesbians in the eggscram chapter, too. Ricket's more of an anime ambiguous gender than webcomic. Reminds a lot of Haruhi from Ouran.

>dat goat milf

That's one adorable mom

>There were the lesbians in the eggscram chapter

The big girl has a crush on some nerdy devil and with the help of the other one she was able to get some dates from him, those two are VERY CLOSE friends

I thought it was pretty clear from the start that she was a girl who likes to play extreme dress up

Goat women are best women

This comic is worse than the Dofus cartoon for making us love characters we'll never see again.

Lucky fucking Desmond

I honestly can't tell if Ewterpe is a boy or a girl.

the artist has great tastes

Gamer gurl.

Thanks. Also, what is with Yahgie and his family seeming so emotionally deadened? Only his mom seems as if she's actually happy at any given moment.

Dunno. It's an interesting contrast/parallel to Clarence's new age hippie parents. Apparently their moms are friends and met in college.

Father's influence/genes I guess.

You can tell what emotion Ramses has? He just looks like he has a monster goat head to me.

Never heard of this webcomic before. After checking it out... I like it! It's motivating me to get back on the horse with my own webcomic that I've been neglecting.

She looks a little weird in his style. I still like it, but there's something a bit off.

What do you get up too that lands you many adversaries?

Her mouth is a little more emotive in some frames. Typically her frogginess hinders her expressions.

Godspeed you weeaboo slacker.

She doesn't have her poker face on.

He probably gets a lot of shit from their higher-class civil version of jocks.

>"Would you kindly enter the locker, so that we may lock you in it?"
>"Very well but I will resent it greatly."

>"I found this rude note pinned on my back with my prior knowledge and suspect you are responsible."
>"And what of it, good fellow?"
>"This handwriting is awful. Have some standards."

Does this count for anything?

I hope she shows up again. All we got to see was a biosuit.

Another weebshit I take?

Those eyes have seen some shit user. You can just tell.

A family of baphomets?

Yes, this is high tier, pro grade weebshit.

it's great

More Pandora faces for the collection!

8 year olds dude aren't very distinctly gendered. But she is wearing frilly bloomers

Traditionally inked too.

>high tier, pro grade weebshit.

The makers have made Japanese contest-winning, published as real manga tier weebshit

but gotta giggle at the judges' comments back then, basically "you copy really really well but we wish we could see more of your individual identity"

Why is Pandora so perfect?

I hope we get an origin story for her at some point. Kazu must have created her from a whole corpse because I can't imagine him making a body like 'that' from design.

The guy's so shy, he can't even bath her.

She will, given how they're setting up their two schools as rivals.
Also her subaltern is basically the antagonist of this arc. Should count for something if she's involved.

I still find it hilarious that she wears a nurse outfit because that's all Kazu had on hand due to his mom's work. Honestly a lot of thing you wouldn't expect getting an explanation for end up showing up (like why Kazu lives in a giant manson, nemo's organs showing, etc.)