So Webby is now the ultimate badass. Thoughts?

So Webby is now the ultimate badass. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=3NPoyDlit1g

Other urls found in this thread:

disney.wikia.com/wiki/DuckTales:_Woo-oo!
in-your-face-elizabeth.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=KlLyZEfGQIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"hahaha a tomb"
Holy fuck I can't wait for this. This is gonna be great.

Consider isolation

figured as much
when i first heard she was going to be more adventure-ish, i thought it was a good idea, as the old one was way too girly. But then i quickly remembered, what that means nowadays. The boys will be all idiots, and it's the girl who will always save their asses if they are together in an episode

course, i might wrong, i still need to watch the first episode and stuff

Come on, dude, she's basically Sticks. I don't see anyone trying to argue that Sticks is feminist pandering.

The problem is you. The problem will always be you. Your hangups are your own. It's no one else's fault that you can't be objective.

>i still need to watch the first episode and stuff
Actually it's starting as a movie.
disney.wikia.com/wiki/DuckTales:_Woo-oo!

Lewds when?

She screams femdom and I like it

My dude

probably just 3 episodes airing together as a special

If they cared they would of used April, May and June just like the comics.

For the love of god avoid this and just go watch Castlevania:TAS instead, you will thank me later.

Character
Assasination

What character, exactly?

Tell me, what the fuck was Webby's character in the old series?

What would be the value in having SIX kid characters running around at all times? This is more than enough.

It would make sense if she is a Donald Fan girl, with out that shes just another Mabel clone

That the thing, this trope had been done countless of times. "The girl that act more like a boy than the boys themselves" is a borderline stereotype for some characters. When I saw it I honestly didn't think about any of that feminism bullshit, I saw it doing a stereotypical cartoon gag. While charming like always it literally did nothing new so it kinda bored me to be honest. I see potential with the series as a whole though.

Simpsons did it.

And Simpsons has been shit for something like 20 years at this point, so that's not exactly a good example.

Uh, she IS a Donald fangirl, though?

No it was not, it shows that you can have 8 kid characters (Bart, Milhouse, Martin, Wendell, Nelson, Jimbo, Kearney and Dolph) on at once and make it work.

Donald Duck I mean, not Donald Trump.

Most of those characters are very minor. Bart and Lisa are the only ones to get substantial screentime.

I expect Webby to be far more relevant a character than Dolph, whoever the fuck that is.

This is Dolph, he normally hangs out with Jimbo & Kearney.

>The boys will be all idiots, and it's the girl who will always save their asses if they are together in an episode
I don't think it's going to be THAT bad but I do have my doubts. It's been said a billion times at this point but I really hope they don't go full on Mabel with her

But does she crush on him? Reversed dipper/wendy style?

Oh yes it will.

I... don't know? It hasn't exactly aired yet.

>I really hope they don't go full on Mabel with her
She has a grappling hook
It's already over, she's Mabel the Duck.

Why. Do. People. Keep. Talking. About. Mabel.

>it's another virgin anons complain about women thread

Just buy a hooker already you cringey fucks

She's not a badass she's fucked up. School shooter waiting to happen.

>cheats at game
>so she can pretend-murder her friends

Sick as shit little insane psychopath.

Did anyone else think this was a Sam Fisher nod? I kinda chuckled at the "Peking" joke.

>Why. Do. People. Keep. Talking. About. Mabel.

Pinecestfags who want to fuck their sisters and hate Alex Hirsch because Pinecest didn't happen. Webby is nothing like Mabel.

Sticks may not be Feminist, but she is annoying and I cannot believe how many retards want this character in Sonic Team Sega games. I cannot stand her terrible and annoying voice. It's worse than new Webby's voice. Doesn't help the first episode I saw was the one about Stick's annoying voice being a lullaby for a rock monster.

>tailbone

she.. she shot them in the butt..or near it anyway

I don't see anything along those lines here.

have a warm drink and go to bed.

>This is no foyer, this is a tomb
I lost it

And she's already used hers more than Mabel did in the entire series in just 2 minutes of screen time

And effectively too.

My waifu.

You should hear her Japanese voice, it's pretty good.

>ITT: Sup Forums comes to terms with growing up.

by that I mean you're all too old to bitch about this shit anymore.

Well, you're not wrong.

Though I'm not angry that incest didn't happen in... you know, a cable television kids show.

I'm angry it doesn't happen more often in fan art.

They could have held hands like at the end of Avatar 2.

I find it really strange that the grappling hook is a reason that people are comparing Webby to Mabel if Mabel didn't actually use the grappling hook.

>For the love of god avoid this and just go watch Castlevania:TAS instead, you will thank me later.
>people can only care about one single series
People like you are adorable, user. Your ignorance shines brightly.

>I'm angry it doesn't happen more often in fan art.
It's because your fetish is disgusting, user.

She used it in 1st episode screaming about it at the end, and when she saves Dipper when they go against the Giddion mech which was a big scene.
She barely used it but when she did she screamed she was using it. For people who haven't seen the series yet right now Webby has done only a few things- use a grappling hook and scream. I know Webby is going to be more than that, but as of now that's all people are seeing. At least she's not a cry baby with a doll crying because the boys are mean to her

>would of
You dumb bitch.

I wish the write it right, because being a "ultimate badass" is a cool attribute, but isn't a character.

But we can all agreed she is 100 times better than the Webby from the movie.

>because being a "ultimate badass" is a cool attribute, but isn't a character.
Sure it is. His name is Gabriel Reyes.

If it makes you feel any better doublepines is still alive and there's a MEGA link to all her old art somewhere on her new Tumblr
>in-your-face-elizabeth.tumblr.com

>Dipper’s breathing turns into shallow rasps. This is risky and stupid, but it feels so good. He can’t even deny that the danger doesn’t heighten the pleasure, making his stomach swoop and his chest tight. But his brain is going haywire with thoughts of crashing and burning. He tries to voice his concerns, to get her to stop, but Mabel’s other hand is yanking his zipper down. His words just come out as a helpless croak because she’s already leaning over the middle console, and taking him into her mouth.

Being an adult means you can bitch about whatever the fuck you want to.

All fetishes are disgusting to those who don't share them.

That's why they're fetishes.

She's cute.

Krupp is... Going to have some interesting conversations with his new girlfriend. And her therapist. Poor bastard.

I don't know about ALL.

Webby being a tomboy in the reboot made me a lot interested in her character. Stereotype or not, I love when females act the way she did in the short.

Yeah, I've always enjoyed this character type long before people started getting offended by it. Old Webby was so boring, this is a welcome change of pace. And her hairstyle is much cuter too.

Everyone's getting all excited about Webby but meanwhile I'm hype that Dewey is now Jean-Ralphio.
youtube.com/watch?v=KlLyZEfGQIU

>If you're not a player, you're a pawn.
>Tell that to my men you captured in Peking!
>This is no foyer, this is a tomb.

>I'm angry it doesn't happen more often in fan art.

Anti-shippers went utterly bonkers on Pinecest and most of the other popular Gravity Falls ships and threatened artists with doxxing for harmless cartoon fan art. That's why.

>Webby is possibly autistic and will be dropping movie references constantly

Need to get someone to draw her wearing the scorpion jacket from Drive.

where are the lewds

I get the vibe that she's like the pink one from the horse show, in that she is a god only when it's funny.

Is that what the pink one from the horse show is like?

Wish the theme song had more dubstep tbqh.

>Tell that to my men you captured in Peking!
>Peking
>Duck

Pretty much, yeah. She'll do crazy powerful toonforce shit for comedic purposes one minute, then need to be saved from an avalanche or a changeling queen the next.

What do you hope Hirsch will explore?

My favourites
1. Donalds relationship with Nephews and possibly their mothers death

2. Scrooge and Magica romance

3. Donalds backstory as a sailor and war veteran

She's enacting Grammys war stories.

Likely their her goggles ass well.

Oh to note that whole story Webby rattles off. Its fucking Mary from Sherlock back story. RIP dear lady you died for overused jokes and tumblr shipping

Interesting. Considering the LotR quote I wonder if she's just going to be firing off references nonstop.

>overcompensating

I know Op it breaks my heart as well. As a kid I fell in love with her tender sweetness, and she + Scrooge were my favorite characters.

Now the boys have the voices of adult men, Webby is a tomboy with a womanly voice, and Scrooge sounds wonky.

RIP DuckTales.

>Scrooge sounds wonky.
That is literally just how actual Scottish people sound.

did she have a character before though?

They all sound like trannies? Never would have guessed.

Pretty much.

Happens when you try to broaden a character that really had none to speak of sometimes.

You cram a whole bunch of material in to see what sticks and you end up with an overstuffed mess of parts that still doesn't equal a character.

How are DuckTales and Castelvania anyways similar to each other.

Yes but that's not what the Webby character was all about. Shes gone bipolar in this new show, and isn't even a shadow of how her character used to be. Webby was shy, and sweet, but could also kick butt when the ones she loved where in danger.

I don't know what the fuck this post is supposed to mean, but one thing I can tell you is that stupid fucking Americans hear fake Scottish accents on TV all the time and they think they know what a real Scottish accent is. Then David Tennant comes along and surprises them.

Both are badass as fuck.

IMO she's fine. She's not some hyper-compotent treasure hunting prodigy, she's a little kid who might be a smidge too into war games. Now if we see her outsmarting the bad guys at every turn in the field, that might be a bit too much. That might be what they're setting up for, a "real life isn't a game" arc for her.

If this series actually has a continuous plot that would be pretty sweet. Western cartoons need to movie away from this episodic stuff. Not to say that it can't be semi-episodic but I'd prefer it tie into a larger plot.

makes sense, her love for Donald as well as the fact Beakley is her grandma should mean as much

its supposed to be bait, user

as is this whole thread

>No more Webby holding her Webby dolly, and acting like a girl.
Life is suffering.

Does she even own or carry her plush Webby dolly in this new show?

its pinned to a wall in her room with an arrow

She's like Joffrey, nice.

And here I was thinking I'd never get to use this.

Reminds me of this girl I had a class with in high school. We did a mock trial once and she was the prosecutor. Took everything scarily serious and actually made me extremely uncomfortable during the questioning.
I figure she's probably either a lawyer or serving a life sentence at this point.

Is this from the giant Webby episode? Hard to be sure because you somehow found the lowest quality image I have ever seen.

What's it from? Potentially cool robot design.

>Scrooge sounds wonky
I know we all want Alan Young back, but necromancy just isn't there yet.

If this is true I will end myself. Heres hoping you're just trolling, and never post proof in the form of a screenshot.

Webby's is cooler and looks like it was made professionally.