Putting aside TS4, did this ending work? Was t too cringey?

Putting aside TS4, did this ending work? Was t too cringey?

It was nice.

It was fine, was nice to see Andy willingly separate from his childhood toys, giving them to a home we have seen established as a good place to be, with an equally good kid to leave them with.

I cried like a little bitch

Me too user, me too.

Toy Story 3 really wrapped up the series nicely, and I really don't know how Toy Story 4 can do anything to get past

Of course we know very little about it so I can't make any judgements yet but we'll see

Lassester dropping out has me really worried

So did he never get any new toys for birthdays/Christmas after age 9?

>Toy Story 3 really wrapped up the series nicely, and I really don't know how Toy Story 4 can do anything to get past
I honestly said the same when Toy Story 3 came out, then I cried like a little bitch

>Andy is now a senior citizen that is reminiscing about the good old days with his toy.
there easy 1 billion

also redo the ending with 3 but this time Andy says goodbye forever.

>cringey
No. And stop using that word.

I thought it was great. Made me tear up. Plus

>I'm Andy's age
>used to play with my toys so much I created a whole shared universe for them that spans centuries
>decide to give my toys to my 5 yr old kid sister
>she doesn't play with toys, or invent stories at all, so they're useless to her

I thought it would change a little bit when we bought her a Mulan figure, but it's just sitting on her desk. We bought it two years ago and she's now 8...

When she's at home, all she does is watch Disney Channel sitcoms, or do gymnastics and dance like the actresses

It's a soft reboot because they're all Bonnie's toys now. They go on some adventure or whatever. Andy isn't really mentioned except that they still have his name written on their feet.

>cringey
>he actually uses this word and expects people to take him and his opinion seriously

It's the post-apocalypse.
Humanity is dead. Only the toys remain.

Wait what? Wasn't he really happy he could play with his favourite toys again?

>giving away our toys
>not selling them to those collectors for easy money

>I gave almost all of my childhood toys to my little cousin.

I liked it, I almost cried. That being said I don't have any faith Pixar can make a better ending than this.

Isn't Toy Story 4 going to be about Bo Peep?

That should be fun

Chill out, normie.

He did, but like the other toys that didn't appear he probably gave them away way before. He kept woody and the others around because hey meant the most to him.

>inb4 Toy story 5 is about the toys trying to convinse Andy he is wrong when after several years of gender studies in his college he becomes convinced that toys as they now are should be destroyed because they create an idea of gender stereotype within kids.

Imagination and creativity are more common among males.

So basically 9? I'm down with it, but only if we find out why toys are alive.

I almost didn't cry.

But all it took for me was one moment. It was that moment when Bonnie reached for Woody and Andy pulled away. Then it me all at once.

*it hit me all at once
Whoops.

I don't mean to get political, but Andy and his family being white always annoyed me. I mean, they're so poor they- I mean the mother had to get him a fucking Buzz Lightyear for his birthday? That doesn't make sense!

Reminds me of Andy's sister. Did she ever play with Jessie, like Jessie wanted?

Andy's dad is dead. His father died of polio. Woody couldn't tell the difference when the original Andy put him in the attic versus when his son Andy took Woody out.

They still have to pay hospital bills because USA.

It worked.

Got a siurce on those hot claims?

It did exactly what it had to do. I don't get why people cried though and I love Toy Story. I also didn't think TS3 was as good as everyone says it is so there's that.

Shut up and Toy

They were newly divorced dummy. Hence Andy's mom being scattered and over worked and downsizing homes in the first one.

Holy fucking shit, me too! I haven't cried like that over toys since back when I was a kid and the Barbie doll's head broke off and I role played and made Kelly say this over dramatic dialogue over mother's dead corpse causing me, my sister, my brother to cry like a basket of bitches

Well I feel like there are leaders and followers when it comes to imagination. You probably gotta play with her. Especially since there is no rugrats episodes anymore

I blew up my toys with fireworks when I was 12. No regrets, a worthy burial for Max steel. Mom was still finding bits of him in the garden months after

It was a great ending. I don't see any flaws in it.

Does she have any friends in the neighborhood to play with? I used to play with my toys when I had friends visiting or when I was at their house, but I don't remember playing with my toys just by myself. Also, the toy preferences of my friends had some effect on my likes/dislikes, and vice versa.
The way Andy could entertain himself all alone with just his toys seemed somewhat odd to me.

My issue with it is that is was obviously made for the audience.

>tfw at least 50% of my toys were lost when our toddler sister decided to take a shit in the toybox and smear it over everything

Went to see this in the movie theater at my college. Bunch of people in the audience who grew up with Toy Story, and were just over Andy's age in TS3.
I don't think there was a dry eye in the theater at the end. Though I think the incinerator scene hit me the hardest. That shit was rough.

I dread Toy Story 4 because they struck gold 3 times and gave it a perfect ending. I don't expect them to do it again.

Fuuuck I have so many toys that I really need to give away so they can actually be of use, but it's so hard to let go.