Why is she so shit and why is her relationship with Zuko so fucking awful?

Why is she so shit and why is her relationship with Zuko so fucking awful?

Cause you're a cringey Zutarian

Size difference.

Katara is almost as awful as Mai. She's the worst of the protagonists.

I dunno. The relationship is just awful. Sokka is a bro but Suki/Zuko forever.

The writers are hacks

She brings out the worst in him.

she's just a cover, a beard to stop disgusting rumours

Zuko is a cuck on every level

I don't get everyone hates her but loved the twins in Korra.

Her friends were a sociopath and a hyperactive happy girl. I thought she was a nice fit as little screen time as she got. There was tons of other things and characters going on so it's not like she ate up your screen time.

>Suki/Zuko forever
It's funny that it's not canon.

>but loved the twins in Korra
The twins were fucking rubbish too.

Sokka only had a chemistry with Toph and Momo

Who else was she supposed to hold onto?

Aang, Katara, or even the boat itself. She could've just sat normally if she didn't feel comfortable with any of them.

Mai is a cunt and Mai/Zuko is trash. Zuko should have got a nice girl like Jin.

I wish toph would hold on to me

I wish Toph would hold onto my hand

Well Mity told me that is because Azula is trying to ruin their relationship in order to have zuzu for herself and the cows

Because Zuko was gay, but needed a wife because Sozin was a bigot that wouldn't have him marry his true love!
All because Sozin couldn't contain his own homolust

WTF IS THIS!

No... this can't be real.

Also apparently Kyoshi liked chicks and dudes (to the surprise of nobody) and the Air Nomads didn't really care who you fucked.

Both of those things check out.

I'd say the Kyoshi reveal was also a bit on the preachy side, but only in so far since she apparently wasn't able to convince the rest of the EK that lesbian harems were a good thing.
Fire Nation? Eh, I guess Sozin was just butthurt because Roku didn't want his little Fire Lord.

>Pre industrial civilization allowing same sex marriage

Even Rome that was known for it's degeneracy you were expected to stop bothering little boys buttholes and start a family when you become of age.

>lesbian harems

Wait, what?

I really hope that isn't actually in the comic, I like Korrasami, but making Sozin a homophobe seems kinda ludicrous for the setting

I mean I guess it's not out of character, but what's the reason? If same sex relationships was not a problem before why did Sozin dislike it so much?

Because Sozin was bad, and homophobia is bad. These things make me feel bad, so they must be the same thing!

Did everyone just forget about that time she was willing to let her little brother fucking die so that she could appease Azula? I feel like that was kind of important, on account of being really fucking evil, but it's never brought up.

Because Roku didn't love him back?

She cucks him in the comics. Zuko who is supposed to be the Fire Lord has some random peasant steal his girl, and he kisses her and touches her right in front of Zuko who just takes it like a bitch. Last I checked the new guy broke up with her, otherwise she was completely content with him and would have stayed with him. Now she's going to probably go back to Zuko so he can take her back like the good little cuck he is. Every single relationship in this entire franchise is fucking garbage.

She's even more Boring than Katara, and her and Zuko's personalities don't mesh very well. Zuko needs someone peppy and Energetic to balance out his solemn brooding, Like Ty Lee or Jin or Azula

That is just fucking stupid.

I thought the Avatar Comics were kinda stupid at times, but this shit is webcomic tier, and I don't mean good webcomic tier either, I mean like this is Questionable Content levels of pointless pandering.

Now we just need a "WE" moment.

Speaking of trash ships, I thought I was the only one who ship ty-lee and zuko,.....zucest is basically canon in this moment

Do you think Azula shared with Zuko?

Tyko is underrated.

Biggest waste of original TLA was this and Zuko/Mai. It should have been Zuko and Suki and Toph with Sokka. Its like they friendzoned their better halves.

Azula shares with no one

She'll make the occassional guy think she will, send Ty Lee over to flirt with them and make them think it could happen, then next thing they know they're chained up somewhere in the royal palace

>Kyoshi liked chicks and dudes
bisexuality is a meme. It doesn't actually exists.

Considering Kyoshi had a son, this is just stupid.

>Implying Zuko isn't the one being shared.

Fire Lord as sexual toy of his sister and her girlfriend,.....tell me more

>if I can't get dick in my butt then nobody can

Not only is it not a meme, technically everyone is bi to varying degrees.

Damn the comics for snaring me into this impossible ship.

Roku didnt love him.

user, even homosexuals don't like bi people. They are mostly, if not all, posers. It's like they just want to be special snowflakes.

>everyone is bi to varying degrees
I'm not a faggot, user. Don't think everyone is like you.

Ahahahaha holy fuck how can this be real? E.R. would have a field trip on this shit.

So, you are bi, user.

You're actually retarded user. Some people like girls, some people like guys. Is it really that novel a concept that some people like both?

Also, everyone is on the spectrum, even if you don't want to admit it.

Technically, yeah, but I wouldn't call myself that because I am significantly more attracted to women, so for all intent and purposes, I am straight.

>bisexuality is not a meme
This is true, at least in males, most people here would be happy putting their dicks into a cute girl or a cute girl (male) either way.
>Bisexuality is on a spectrum
That is retarded, bisexuality is being dulling to fuck both. Preferring Traps to Bara does not make you any less gay or Bi, it's still a dude you're fucking.

>Is it really that novel a concept that some people like both
user, let me reiterate: even homosexuals don't like bisexuals. Statistically speaking, they are nonexistent between actual adults. Bisexuality is a phase.

>everyone is on the spectrum
Oh, hello there science guy. You're wrong. You either like taking things up your ass or you don't. If you take it, you're a faggot.

>Lives with him ever since the show ended
>At this point their stay is more or less permanent as the Fire Lord's honour guard.
>She single-handledly manages to appease Zuko's angst and bring his edge-o-meter to safe levels, making him behave rationally.
>His sister ships them as well
>The moment Mai comes back into the picture, Zuko goes full retard again.

What a waste, what were the writers even thinking introducing this, making it so good, and then dropping it completely? Are there any more AtLA comics in production or was North and South the last of them?

Only a repressed gay could be this adamant that they feel no homosexual attraction.

>Concubine Azula

>Only a repressed gay could be this adamant that they feel no homosexual attraction
Bill nye pls.

You know it to be true. Deep, deep, inside of you.

What about guys who like to fuck men in the ass, are they not gay?

>even homosexuals don't like bi people
Oh yeah? Prove it.

>i-it's totally fine that i let a girl fuck me with a strap-on, it's still a girl so i'm kinda straight as well!
that's not how it works, user.

yes Yes! YES!!!!!!!11111

You have a very sad view of sexuality. This isn't ancient Rome pal.

Thank God the original ATLA came out in the 00's. Imagine the mess it would've been if it'd came out today.

>He can't defend his terrible ideas and has to fall back on a poorly disguised Current year arguement
Kek

>What about guys who like to fuck men in the ass, are they not gay
In the past, they were not considered gay, but everyone always knew that was bullshit. Yes, if you want to fuck a man instead of a woman you're a turbo faggot.

>Oh yeah? Prove it
I actually ask around quite a lot on their community. I don't have some sort of 'statistic' for this, but it is noticeable that i've met a lot of homosexuals, and all of them had some sort of prejudice against bisexuals.

Let's be honest here user. Neither one of us are making arguments. This is just a shitflinging contest, because we both 'know' we're right.

Becuase everyone knows the real OTP is Firecest , Bryke is just trying to deny it because they're too stubborn about their terrible taste in ships.

Fuck, forgot to spoiler the picture. Oh well still true

>Becuase everyone knows the real OTP is Firecest
/thread

All those replies and nobody is going to point out that THIS IS A MAI FOR ANTS???

Good to see that Mity has só many followers

It was a thing way before MITY, user, although I do understand your confusion.

I like Suki/Zuko too. I did'nt even know it was possible.

Who?

mity?

The guy making Four Elements Trainer.
You can like go a love or slave route with Katara and Azula in Witch/Princess trainer style.
Toph and, I think, Korra are planned.

In the "love" route for Azula, you sort of play as Zuko and incest happens.
It's some good smut.

Not making zuko/azula canon was a mistake. Hell, zuko/suki would've been great too. Zuko/azula/suki on the other hand. (Azula did say suki was her favorite prisoner. Doujins when?)
Which comic was this?

Because they couldn't talk to each other in anything other than cliche lines from shitty teenage movies and because the she was probably the least important person in Zuko's character arc.

Zuko should have ended the series single.

fucking Smoke & Shadow

The Promise and Smoke and Shadow

This is the worst thing I've ever read.

And I actually liked most of LoK

You NEVER had a chance, crazy zootarian

Zuko should have ended with Katara, the tension between them was fantastic.
Sokka might as well have been with Tay-lee, seemed like an interesting couple
Aang should have been left single, or with Toph. AnngxKatara was just awful.

Although the current stage of the love route made me a little mas after Ember island I still can only masturbate over azula

Fuck this shit

Nah, Zutarans are more pissed about Kataang.

Maiko is mostly hated by Zukofags that want a prettier waifu for their favorite character/self insert, hence why most use Suki, Jin or even Azula as better options.

Though I agree that Mai and Zuko's personalities didn't mash well together

To be fair, MITY does update relatively regularly compared to every other weg dev.
It'll be finished soon enough.

Although I think I still retain so much optimism by waiting a few months inbetween playing new versions so that there's more to do.
I only just finished the slave route yesterday.
Fucking Azula in front of Ozai was fantastic.

Ah, finally an actual zutaran in the thread. I took you all for dead.

Sozin did what any ruler would've done in the same situation: purge his kingdom of any impure element. The Fire Nation can't be a prosperous nation if it's citizens live a life of decadence engaging in adultery and narcotics.

I personally don't know the context behind that panel, but if it's true then whole thing made Roku a terrible Avatar for looking the other way.

The Earth Kingdom had a very good reason to reject homosexuality. They don't want to be known as the Whore of the Four Nations.

Zuko and Suki had no interaction, and Sokka honestly is more fitting in a relationship with Suki, because if I dont think that he would like to be bossed around bt Toph.

Having good character interaction doesnt mean good relationship potentital, what makes Sokka and Toph funny to see on screem, would also make the coulple have problems.

Zutara is just as bad, if not worse than Kataang.

>the Air Nomads didn't really care who you fucked.

Yeah, that's why their temples were segregated by gender. So homos would have an easier time finding someone to fuck.

I really hate this new lore of "let's make sure that the 100% evil characters are homophobes while the good guys are tolerant and have always accepted homos"

I kinda wanted toph-zuko

Because she has the emotional capacity of a brick and a personality to match

Same here.
For normal reasons and because then I could write shitty fanfics where my OC self-insert could hook up with Mai.