What do you guys think the next Disney Animation live action remake should be? hardmode: can you cast it?

What do you guys think the next Disney Animation live action remake should be? hardmode: can you cast it?

I think either the Sword in the Stone or Robin Hood (fox version).
Sword in the Stone would be easier. Probably starring Jacob Trembley as Arthur and Michael Fassbender as Merlin.

Robin Hood is just as likely because of Favverou. Anything with animals really. Starring James McAvoy as Robin and a black guy as Little John.

>Michael Fassbender as Merlin
Is Fassbender the default young-Ian-McKellan now?

>live action remakes of animated anything
It is almost as if you are the enemy of this board or something.

I guarantee you that they will not be animals if they remake Robin Hood. (Even though furries believe they are Oscar winner thanks to Zootopia.) It will be with humans.

Didn't another studio announce a live action Robin Hood with Maid Marian taking his place and she's all kickass and stuff?

Hunchback of Notre Dame.
>director
Sam Raimi
>starring
GĂ©rard Xavier Marcel Depardieu as Quasi or (because Disney loves to Americanise everything) they could just put Danny Devito in Make up again
Emma Stone as Esmerelda
Vincent Cassel as Frollo.

Seriously make it french. And keep the gargoyoles out.

It's still cartoon related. Should I have asked what live action movies should be made into cartoons?

I'd like them to tackle less-beloved animated ones with a more unique spin on things so it doesn't feel like a carbon-copy millennial version.

It sounds weird and crazy on paper, but I'd love to see a punk/metal version of Hercules. It could help fit the theme of "rebellion" what with Hercules and Meg rebelling against their parents and Hades respectively.

Make Little John John Goodman and Prince John played by Little John then we will talk.

I wouldn't mind a human version of the animal robin hood. There was very little in it that needed the animal versions to make the jokes work.

Wait I meant to say Will Ferrell why did I put in Little John twice?!

Depardieu is basically just a vodka and wine sponge at this point, he's not a good hire for a major blockbuster, too much potential for him to fuck up one way or another.

>Emma Stone as Esmeralda
Hahaha, what?

I though you meant this guy as Prince John.

>emma stone
She at least looks like a trashy gypsy. I would've said Gal Gadot but she's with WB.

Jacob Trembley is getting passed around just as much.

Disney Live-action adaptations are shit. In 20 years all of the CGI effects will look like unrealistic garbage and the movies will be fucking distracting to watch.

Fuck off

I would like a more plot-cohesive Sword in the Stone remake, live action or no. I mean, I love the original to death, always have, always will, but there's a feeling of disconnect to the initial lesson sequences between Merlin and Wart/Arthur. Then Merlin gets mad over Wart accepting squirehood, bails, and Wart goes to a tournament and becomes king by chance.

Let the story make callbacks/have Wart apply Merlin's lessons that lead to him being worthy to pull the sword from the stone. He doesn't need to, like, solve everyone's problems, never make mistakes or have an epic swordfight (thought the latter would be nice if he fights smart/outwits a superior opponent,) but have what he learns be applicable in some way, even if he fucks up in the process. Make him earn his happy ending (despite what happens in the rest of the Arthurian mythos.)

I wish though that I could think of an actor who'd be such an expressive lout the same way Kay was animated in the original film.

It'd be hilarious if they did a 2D Animated remake of Dinosaur once they run out of films to do in live action.

That's what i thought too. I was waiting for a follow up to defend that choice. Not that im against it, i just cant justify it.

Or better yet, go with the original idea of the Gargoyles being all inside Quasi's head.

Live action Hercules would be the first good Superman film in years.