HEY! REMEMBER THAT SOMEWHAT OBSCURE CANADIAN WELL ANIMATED AND WELL PRODUCED SHOW WITH NEW WAVE SONGS COMPOSED JUST FOR...

HEY! REMEMBER THAT SOMEWHAT OBSCURE CANADIAN WELL ANIMATED AND WELL PRODUCED SHOW WITH NEW WAVE SONGS COMPOSED JUST FOR IT? DID YOU WANT A REBOOT? WELL HERE YOU GO!

youtube.com/watch?v=KKQcaHpMLkU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEkSzcGIfW0
youtube.com/watch?v=B4zYIWBw2-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9A3aH2toqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU CAN RUN WITH US

youtube.com/watch?v=DEkSzcGIfW0

Until the end there it really just looks like a fairly well made fan animation project.

I'm not sure how to feel. As long as they don't venture too far away from the original show in tone and such.

Please no overly SJW bullshit please. The original show wasn't overly preachy as it could have been.

>HEY! REMEMBER
Ah shit
>DID YOU WANT A REBOOT?
Ah shit
>WELL HERE YOU GO!
shiiiit

Yeah, not sure how to feel either. I mean, it doesn't look bad, but at the same time a little disappointed in the animation models.

Course, Kevin Gillis was in charge of Jimmy Two-Shoes and Atomic Betty, which that style of animation likely influenced this take.

Animation could use a little work, but looks fine so far.

get some animation that doesn't look like you stole it from a breakfast cereal commercial and we'll talk

Aw dammit...I'm getting goddamn war flashbacks from that one General Mills flash cartoon off of those new Raccoons designs.

we already have a thread about it.
also I'm not even mad, it looks good

I gotta give this three thumbs down for not having negros play the coons.

WEDNESDAY STOLE MAH CAR

>tfw you realise that Burt and Ganon are the same dude doing the exact same voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4zYIWBw2-A

>minecraft

Go rewatch the original intro, he was playing on a Atari console then. It'd make sense to keep it relevant with him intent on tearing the forest down, I'd make it Minecraft as well because of the context.

Doesn't look like complete shit. Impressed.

Huh, the movements are kinda bad but the backgrounds are beautiful. This looks pretty enjoyable. Is this on tv?

many enviroment activists lost their shit over minecraft for teaching kids to be dependant of nature's reources and exploiting them and wanted it to be banned. in context it makes sense if you see it from the point that the advark guy is some kind of anti-enviroment freak and not like some kind of meme.
also minecraft was like 5 years ago and no longer relevant, let it go already.

THIS COULD WORK
IN THEORY

Always thought the lyrics in that were a bit too dark for a G rated cartoon.

It's not bad honestly. It's low budget, but you can see that they actually care about the characters.

Children aren't pussies, user.

I loved Run With Us as a kid, I'd sit through the whole credits rather than getting up to do something/changing the channel/etc at least 70% of the time.

At least it's not Time and Tide.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9A3aH2toqs

Looks good. The Raccoons will always hold a special place in my heart. From age 4-8 in the 80's I lived in a remote enough place that no cable was available and CBC was the only channel we got. The Wonderful World of Disney and The Raccoons was the only primetime kids programming I had.