Realistically, what would RT have to do to make Volume 5 good?

Realistically, what would RT have to do to make Volume 5 good?

Less Jaune angst would be nice (also seeing his semblance), no fragmented story lines so it doesn't feel like nothing has happened all season. Would also like more screen time of best girl. Weiss and Jaune finally fucking would be good too.

Remove Juane

Make the episodes longer or add more than 12 episodes per volume.

That's all they had to do to make V4 coherent

Yang to return to her S1-2 personality.

- work on the fight because combat quality dropped with mounty death
- stop being afraid of showing violence when it's logical to show it. Having Grimm and White Fang rampaging in Beacon while seeing nobody being killed by them dropped the intensity of the situtation supposed to be dramatic.
- having a consitent lengh episode (20min)
- no episode where nothing (I mean litteraly nothing : no character development, no plot progression nothing), entire season 4 with the character dealing with grief of what was lost in season 3 was underwhelming as fuck.

End it

Completely wipe it from existence

No bullshit romance

Less exposition and more actions taken
Not like action like fight scenes, actions like characters do things and stuff happens
Instead of Ruby and crew walking forever, while cutting to other places all the while info dumping, characters should be doing things that affect the story
Vol. 4 was supposed to be the rest period after 3 but just felt like an entire Volume dedicated to world building and the characters just happen to be there
I want more Ruby does x, which results in Yang doing y, but it also affects the villains for z reasons

Resurrect Monty using his ex girlfriend as a sacrifice.

>include my waifu more reeeee
Quality feedback from the critics of Sup Forums.

Matt and Gus

New writers.

sell their souls to rise Monty from the grave. And give him that allergy shot again.

Fuckin explain how the hell Jaune wouldn;t know what Aura is.

Bring back Roman, have him and Neo reunite and then have them both run off to live happily ever after.

plot device

More of the villains.

Weird Ironwood torture would be cool i guess.

Cancel the show. I don't know what you people see in this crap.

If the trend continues, Volume 5 might be just average. Probably not though.
Generalfags I know you're in here. What's the deal with the new swanky Podcast set?

>Bring Pyrrha back
>Then kill her again.
>Kill Jaune.
>Nora and Ren retire from the plot.
>Team RWBY reunites and never seperates again.
>25 minute episodes.

Make it FUNNY.

RT used to know how to do that.

All the "Funny" goes to RWBY Chibi because canon has to be serious now

>no fragmented story lines so it doesn't feel like nothing has happened all season.
This, please. Get the main team together as soon as possible. Having 6 separate plots happening at once made for a nightmarishly slow season.

Hiring someone that can storyboard would probably help