Where were you the day the Rebel Taxi died?

>Where were you the day the Rebel Taxi died?

>pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/163077001035
>pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/163077127085

So, is he gonna go off the deep end soon? Who's gonna fill in the cartoon video void when he's gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

oneeyedsheep.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>get a girlfriend
>want to stop doing fun things and pleasing other people

>I wish someone would sacrifice themselves to me. Like someone lets me slice them open or something. Consensualy I mean

Any takers?

get got a gf?

BOY I SURE LOVE THIS COMIC/CARTOON!

He even said his comic was stupid and he wanted it dumb.

What happened to Pan? Was he literally just feigning interest in things for attention? Or is it literally just him trying to put on a show for his new GF?

I meant to ask when did he get a Gf

*Done, not dumb. I can talk right.

Why should I let a hack hack me?

Past month or so, maybe a little longer. Fan turned friend to girlfriend from what I hear.

He does reviews on cartoons and makes his own comic.

That's enough to have a thread here.

Can't wait until the bitch dumps him and he tries to come back with his tail between his legs

oneeyedsheep.tumblr.com/

yeah it's this girl, no sex yet i believe, but they did kiss and hold hands the disgusting bastards

Yet the things people discuss about him are about his personal life and not his videos.

>jojo background
Oh lordy she a Fujo aint she

>That's enough to have a thread here.

Only sometimes.

I might make a backup thread in /trash/ or /qa/ later since both boards allow E-celebs.

I started the thread to talk about his videos and how he's got no passion or drive in them anymore. How he's tired of producing content, even if it's good - And what alternates there are for when he's gone, if this is the beginning of the end.

To discuss how his content's downward spiral, it can occasionally bring in outside factors of his life - But I didn't make this thread to discuss that specifically. Pan talks about that enough on his own.

Pan's posted and talked on the podcast about how they haven't done it, but they've done stuff with hands and mouth. But he's still hopeful.

are you jealous user?

>But he's still hopeful.
Never change, Pan, never change.

Maybe he should put more quality in his video and he wouldn't be depressed.

No, he's going to go down the nostalgia critic route and burn out, "quit", try something else, fail, and then try to go back to the way things were.

The guy's been pumping out weekly videos for years now. He needs a break.

>be me
>watched pan a long time ago
>called his old videos cringy
>he got all defensive going "fuck you at least i'm not a cocksucker"
>me "Well better be a cocksucker than a vain piece of a ass, hope you carry on your videos before you out grow your niche"
>see shit happens on Sup Forums all the time since its filled with so many PanPizza fanboys always going on about how he has a girl friend
>see him begin hating his videos
>see his videos getting more boring and the podcast get extremely shit
>see more people do cartoon related content better
>tfw pan has gotten to the same level as MrAutisticEnter himself.

Petty hate is so wonderful.

What would Sup Forums want in quality Sup Forums videos?

By not existing.

proof or it didn't happen

Why wouldn't Sup Forums want good videos about a subject they enjoy?

More in depth analysis.

Pretty sure it was the Panty and Stocking review or something eariler.

Ah yes, because TOP 10 CARTOON FOOD is totally a video i'm clammering to see.

Pan is cute! CUTE!!!!!

I mean, that video was still interesting; it could have been worse. And he discussed things. It's better than Top 10 goths anyway.

>Having so many things to make a video about
>Decides to devote it to such a pointless and "who the fuck cares" topic.

Bed head Bernie is the only good cartoon channel (YOU CANT DISPUTE THIS FACT)

She cute as fuck
I did not expect this

Pan is a nice guy.
I like his videos.
I hope things turn out better for him...

>Literally who?

Also, how come it takes forever for any Cartoon Reviewer but Pan to release videos? BlameitonJorge only updates like once every two months; and LewToons, despite being meh, only posts about once a month too.

If you like guys maybe? I thought I was looking at a picture of leaked Pan at I just want his videos, and podcast, to get good again; and for him to enjoy doing them.

>Pan is suffering
>CR takes a year between videos now and just does Hearthstone mostly
What happened to /ourguys/, Sup Forums?

>Even Pan has a GF now
>Meanwhile the idea of human contact scares the shit out of me
I want off this ride

pan's a fucking freak and the most one-dimensional person i have ever had the displeasure of witnessing. at least five times more pathetic than anyone that lingers around r9k

Why is it whenever a content creator gets a gf, their material goes to shit?

WHO IS THIS CUTE BOY???

>Kaptainkristin is dead

Is this really a girl?
Looks like a fourteen year old boy.

One thing I can always say about pan is that his writing always seems to be on point. His jokes may not always hit but there's never a time where I feel he rushed something out just for the sake of putting out a video, at least when he doesn't acknowledge it to some extent. The problem is that his videos don't seem to have the same passion and drive they once had, which is understandable for someone who's been making these videos for so long. When he wants to make something good, you can really tell through the work he puts out. Some of his editing is phenomenal. I've been following him since his teen titans review and he's always seemed like someone who cared for his work. I was never a big fan of his podcast, and his webcomic although good, didn't seem as fleshed out as I had hoped. If he truly stops it'll be sad to see him go but I'd definitely be interested to see what he does in the future

Bernie is great but I'd like for him to have some better narrators on. Audio quality for them could be better

I hope he doesn't stop, he's one of the few YouTube cartoon reviewers out there that's actually pretty good, and doesn't use click bait and complaining about the same shit repeatedly (TTG, Breadwinners, Fanboy & Chum Chum, etc)

They had the opportunity, and they blew it. Now everyone's either jumping on the wagon or simply suck at their job, and more often, it's both.

Don't get me wrong, despite my previous post, I like watching/listening to BtS stuff or retrospectives, but when it comes to reviewing or Top 10s, not so much.

Well gee, maybe if he had real job, he wouldn't have to rely on his e-celeb NEETbux.

He's still somewhat active, he posts at least a video a month

>That pic

Mars Reviews

Does this mean no more Raven threads?

He´s just mad because the new podcast got mess up and he´s wasn't receive the paycheck jet

>makes barebones analysis videos on popular or demanded shows
>makes barebones boring 'TOP 10' videos
>Does Podcasts which are usually dead air and often than not reminds me I should just be watching Jims show instead.

Outside of production values, why do people watch Pan again? I am honestly looking for an answer out side of he is /ourguy/ because thats a retarded answer which answers shit all.

Make anything your job and you'll burn out on it.
Maybe he should be glad his job making videos about cartoons every 2 weeks, and just talking with friends every other week
Maybe he should try having a real job and realize how much it sucks, and go back to the cushy life style of just fucking around

good for background noise, sometimes he's funny

he should just go on vacation for a month
maybe somewhere nice with his girlfriend. he has been saving his patreon money for a "rainy day"
will this could be it

>pan goes to [podcast meme related location]

that could be a good idea, but also a bad idea
keep your vacation a vacation

All of this would've been avoided if Jim was here

im pretty suer the misterious mr enter not only does it for free but actually pays to be able to make videos under the tgwtg banner
That means he will never have to stop

mr enter is autistic so he'll never quit

Good point.

Pan, I know you lurk in these threads. Just take a break man. Give a big blow out video and say you'll be back in a month, maybe two.

i hope there are still anons here in 30 years discussing how autistic he is

>All of this would've been avoided if Jim was here

Jim's return was what cursed them this week.

>That's a girl
Bloody hell

Didn't know Pan was into reverse traps.

They're entertaining, pretty funny, and everything that said

Aren't we all?

Fuck she's perfect, she is literally everything i would want in a girl. Pan you lucky fucking bastard, he doesn't even know how lucky he is cause every girl i see with pixie cuts or short hair end up being lesbians 95% of the time

That's a fucking boy, I fucking hate the future.

Are you just pretending to be gay or something?

Changed mind about this.

Everything that needed to be talked about already has so no point in a backup thread.

When was Rebel Taxi ever good? Every Pan video I've watched was always basic information I already knew, combined with some lame jokes, with some old cartoon commercials in-between.

Im not but i like both so theres that. The fact of the matter is that too many times have i seen girls with pixie cuts only for them to end up being lesbians

I dunno man i just like it when a girl has a pixie cut and they're able to make it work

>Every Pan video I've watched was always basic information I already knew
Even "The Truth Behind RAPSITTIE STREET KIDS"?

>get a girlfriend
Well that sure as hell didn't happen to Pan

I mean the reviews. None of them offer any interesting insight, or convince me to see a show in a new light. They're all just bland glances at shows I watched as a kid instead of anything that appraises them in detail.

And besides, I knew about Rapsittie a year before he made a video of it.

It did user, he's close to achieving one of his two endgames.

>I knew about Rapsittie
You're in deep user, deep enough to be doing this yourself.

>Who's gonna fill in the cartoon video void when he's gone?
E;R

This. We got a good amount of based Sup Forums bois out there Even more if you count mlp as Sup Forums

>Even more if you count-

>Was he literally just feigning interest in things for attention?

That's literally all he's ever done. Are people seriously only now figuring this out?

i hope so

this. pan is shallow human being in the same vein KISS was. he and they don't care about the medium theyre in, only fame and to be the "coca cola" of it. pan's a basic pathetic fuck who cares for little more than people petting his ego and getting his tip wet

>why are all the 30-something internet content producers I grew up with wanting to stop spending vast amounts of time making content for meager pay?
Might be time to grow up.

Pan's hardly in his 20's

Isn't he 26?

No, I'm 90% sure hes 22-24.

Not that user but I almost made a video about rapsitte a month after it was found. I said fuck it and put it off, and I never made it.

Powdered toast man, you speak the word of truth.

Regardless of what he does, his videos have entertained me, and done no personal harm towards me, so I wish the best for him, regardless of where it takes him. He will be missed on my Tuesday afternoon's though.
Rip Pan's good video
Rip his slightly below average quality podcast
Rip his interesting webcomic he never updated
Rip his sweet "YEEEEEEEEEAH GOOOTH GRRRRRRLLZ!!!"
Rip the Obama affordable health Care act.

THAT'S A MAN, BABY!

Thought that was Pan hinself because of the hair.

>Pan gets a chubbystrong cutie with an adorable voice
>She's also as much as a sexual deviant as Pan is

What's your excuse for not having a girlfriend Sup Forumsmrads?

I know I'm jumping the gun, but I fear for the world that will one day have to face the son/daughter of Pan. That goes for most of the kids of e-celebs who could piggyback off the fame of their parents to jump start their own careers. One day will will have e-celebs G2, and I don't know what might happen.

Ex Girlfriend was into Scat.

Even if she was a 9/10 I dont like the idea of fucking her shitty asshole.

Are there any other decent cartoon reviewers? I want to be ready when Pan jumps ship. I'd make content myself, but I'm unfunny as fuck.

is that the american elf guy
wasnt this guy married with kids

i think e;r is pretty funny. very much a channer like the rest of us
Bed Head Bernie is pretty good for talking about something relevant to the Sup Forums industry
I've heard mars reviews is pretty good, but nothing I've seen from him makes me wanna watch

Nice, I'll check em out. Thanks, man.

>e;r

reddit tier desu