BY THE POWER OF RA

BY THE POWER OF RA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gH-qPhNloF0
youtu.be/bDtGfvc3WzY
youtube.com/watch?v=D3vhpk7DhZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>At last! I'll finally see Ramses' Egyptian God Card in action, and learn its secrets. This will make it all the easier to claim it for myself once I defeat Moses in the semi-finals.

It's actually a good song.

It's a shame Zecora has so little screen time, it would be so awesome to make a PMV with her, Trixie and this song!

People can always make their own PMV with animation.
Just like this one m.youtube.com/watch?v=gH-qPhNloF0

very well, user

NUT

Yes user, good song. Great choice...
HOWEVER
youtu.be/bDtGfvc3WzY

You're playing with the big guys now

Oh boy, it's another shit on Christianity thread.

How's it feel having no friends you unlovablely misanthropic douche?

Just watched it yesterday.
Dreamworks really peaked early with this one.
I sincerely doubt they can ever do anything of this caliber ever again

>look up directors to see if they worked on more pieces of absolute art like PoE
>they just worked on Brave and Bee Movie
What a horrible fall from grace.

Um.. actually, I believe the words you were looking for was... WITH THE STRENGTH OF RA! youtube.com/watch?v=D3vhpk7DhZM

>shit on Christianity
is that how these threads go? I just remember anons generally praising the movie, lamenting the loss of 2D Dreamworks animations, and agreeing how Old Testament God was a huge asshole

Pretty much what I've seen as well. Everyone likes the movie and Dreamworks has never made something as big a PoE ever since.

>That scene where Moses breaks down after the last plague

At the end of the day, God's messenger is still human.

Were they gay?

he has a hot dragon waifu who sucks him off in his dreams

he's fine

he gets it

>the wailing and crying of the Egyptians continuing quietly in the background during that and the previous scene
I had never gotten to watch it in surround sound and only recently noticed this on a re-watch with headphones. This movie was so fucking ballsy.