Just because someone looks different than you, or thinks different than you, doesn't mean you should be afraid of them...

>just because someone looks different than you, or thinks different than you, doesn't mean you should be afraid of them. You should be angry at them. How dare they be different what my way of life aint good enough for them
>implying he's not right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i__ztikjTok
youtube.com/watch?v=HfNP8U6eohQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was the one time I was okay with Sup Forums being in cartoons.

Go to sleep, Putin

Well fuck, I hate frat boys for how they look and act so I'm no better than them.

When has Sup Forums ever in a cartoon?

kek

aGENda

but that would imply that they are right

I'd say the Secret Snake Club is more /r9k/.

How do you fuck up Hitler mustache that fucking much? It's, like, his most distinctive feature.
Was there some kinda of weird law that forbids kid shows from accurately representing Hitler?

So Maxwell Atoms is a conservative.

>Was there some kinda of weird law that forbids kid shows from accurately representing Hitler?
yes you cant show the swastika or anything hitler related in certain parts of europa

But wasn't Captain Planet made in America?

I dunno maybe they wanted to market it to europe captain planet is stupid that way

someone needs to do a billy and mandy board chart.
Sup Forums better be frat boy.

>not Kekistan but with a snake instead of a frog

Kekistan is completely divorced from Sup Forums

It's an offshoot of Sup Forums. Same with the (((Skeptic Community™))).

youtu.be/i__ztikjTok

It's an offshoot of Reddit imitating Sup Forums, there's only so many degrees of separation before it is it's own thing. Should people who posted in danny phantom threads be called in for questioning for the Weiss shooting?

>pollutes the area around him just by his mere presence
Holy shit he is Sup Forums incarnate, whenever someone shouts Sup Forums whether its the boogeyman or the real thing the thread immediately turns to shit

yes
especially given the amount of times Sup Forums and his sister /mlp/ killed someone because of cartoons

What board would this guy be apart of?

Unsurprisingly, this is what Sup Forums really is

/lgbt/ since he became a faggot in the future

What, does he fucks the Pajeet guy?

>It's an offshoot of Reddit imitating Sup Forums,
Nigga, most of Sup Forums IS reddit. Hell, so much that Sup Forums basicaly IS reddit itself.

This. The cross site cooperation between Sup Forums and The_Donald is really pathetic. Anyone who collaborates with plebbit is a traitor to the Sup Forums republic.

He actually turns into Arin.

That and this.
youtube.com/watch?v=HfNP8U6eohQ

reddit and Sup Forums have become one, user

>filename