Since doctor who is soon going to be ruined forever beyond repair, lets look back at some of its animated exploits

Since doctor who is soon going to be ruined forever beyond repair, lets look back at some of its animated exploits
youtu.be/225CeYAi8UI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4rKn1LOxD7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will Chibnall really be worse than Moffat?

I'd be surprised if anyone could be worse than moffat

But he's referring to the fact that the Doctor is a woman now, not any of the parts of the show that actually matter

They got a fucking vagina for the next doctor, whos admitated that this is important to her as a feminist. The doctor is not a facist, so therefore shed never be the real doctor anyhow. Fuck chibnall, i hope he sucks hitlers dick in hell

You can't ruin something that was already unwatchable trash for autists and tumblrinas

Also, >>Sup Forums

>They got a fucking vagina for the next doctor

>At a later stage Doctor Who should be metamorphosed into a woman. This requires some considerable thought – mainly because I want to avoid a flashy, Hollywood Wonder Women because this kind of heroine with no flaws is a bore.
>Sydney Newman, creator of Doctor Who

>I'd be surprised if anyone could be worse than moffat
Yeah, that's why I asked. I stopped keeping up with Who after that whole Missy shitshow. I might catch up just to see what happens.

Im talking about the two animated specials made and the cancelled nelvana cartoon ie:its Sup Forums related

Doctor Who was ruined with the advent of Clara. I mean, it had been heading downhill for awhile, but she literally represents everything wrong with the new series, in one character.

Heres the doctor who animated special where the doctor visists aera 51 youtu.be/4rKn1LOxD7E

I agree, clara was awful and bill was even worse, but id hoped that with a new showrunner the show would get better instead of worse

You dont know jsvk shit sbout the nee season besides that its a woman doctor

Bye, pol.

Rose represents everything wrong with the new series. Such a dull fucking character.

The new showrunner is already leagues better than fucking Moffat, who can only tell the same 3 stories over and over again and jerk off about how the love of a mother is the most powerful force in the universe.

BYE, POL.

You mean doctor who was ruined with rose

Hell bent was pretty fucking grest though

Thats enough to make it shit you illiterate faggot

Im drunk at least i watch stuff before judgijg it

I stopped watching 2 seasons ago.
Not for any particular reason...but I can't find the interest to come back.

The worst thing is how he has all those hints at stories infinitely more interesting than the shit he settles for telling in the end. He creates this sick illusion of content, but it never manifests.

Which episodes did he do? Because it was anything from the last season he's shit.

>Female Doctor
Oh god, and she's not even asian, so many lives are gonna be lost...

No but seriously, I'm gonna wait till this series over before I watch this one, with how Bill was "written" in the previous one I'm more than hesitant.

Same, pretty much, but I think it's been longer. I really wanted to get into the new FUCKING old FUCKING Doctor but none of the first stories really grabbed me, so I just stopped and could never muster the interest to try again.

Donna still best girl.

>hating women this much
yikes

>with how Bill was "written" in the previous one I'm more than hesitant.

This. After Tennant, it just became this directionless nothing. He just sold the guy who only tells you half the story at all times. He was the cute buddy who'd turn on a dime into full war crime mode without becoming unlikeable. After that it just got increasingly bizarre and everything became Moffat bullshittery. Everything brought up, nothing resolved, 1000 concepts and not a scene to explore them in.

How many episodes before we get a,
>"The Doctor, A woman!!?!?!?!?"
>"Is there a problem?"
>#smugface #backflip #yaaaas #quantumslay

I hope that happens just to see Sup Forums get triggered

I suspect immediately. BBC can't write females for dick.

The problem with Dr. Who is the same problem that steampunk has: it sucks the dignity out of life.

Well shit. When was that?

Good thing I dropped this show

>Since doctor who is soon going to be ruined forever beyond repair

You act like it was ever good to begin with.

I'm going to take a risk here and ask, what's the appeal of this show, exactly? I'm serious. It looks boring as shit.

>Chibnall
>writer of 42, Cyberwoman, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship
>showran that Broadchurch show
>leagues better

Don't you dare tread on my timey-wimey!

It used to be a fun sci-fi show but then it got too full of itself.

I kind of want him to try the femfatal thing (mimicking River's demeanor) only for it to back fire.

>Doctor: I don't understand, I was told idiots fall for that!

>Other: who told you that?

>Doctor: River Song!

>Other: what does that say about you?

>Doctor: ...?

Im out of the loop. What happened?

like Superheroes and Tokusatsu it's cheesy fun.

This. It was episodic fun with an occasional hintthat things my not be all that simple. But then it wanted to be Star Trek.

>But he's referring to the fact that the Doctor is a woman now
Really, that's the issue here?
Last time I checked it's not even guaranteed that the Doctor take the form of a human.

That would be perfect

Next Doctor is a woman

>Last time I checked it's not even guaranteed that the Doctor take the form of a human
If you believed that, I got some Nigerian Princes with some exclusive deals to get you in touch with.

>forgetting that time Romana regenerated into a blue alien for a few seconds

Ok, thanks. Who's the actress then? Can't be bad right... oh who am I kidding

I mean as an in universe thing. I vaguely remember that the Doctor once actually checked himself in the mirror to make sure he was a human. I think it was the Christmas Special when Purple Man became the Doc.

>for a few seconds
I'm not saying it's impossible based on the lore. And I could see it happening to some c-lister Time Lord in a spinoff book or something.

But if you ever believed the Doctor wouldn't take a human form in the main show, you were retarded.

Nobody in Britain knows how to animate, so all Doctor Who cartoons look horrifying in all the wrong ways.

If this had happened with the first 12 doctors I would be mad but these are extra regenerations that were gifted to him.
Not that unusual one of those would be female.

Since the NuWho format meant that the companion would be the focal point of the show who's the focus of the plot, and if they get a male companion for the new female Doctor, this would mean the show would have a male lead for the first time in ages. This should make you happy, OP.

Oh, if they play it as:
>I'm 1200years old and I really don't know how to woman
That would be fun. Like questionable fashion choices, sudden "inexplicable" inability to entice female companions outside of home depot, obviously male mannerism that just look odd if a woman does them. But I'm not sure they are smart enough for that.

I'm honestly expecting that it will be a female companion just for the homo subtext.

>13th Doctor is the Valeyard

what is your reaction?

Why can't there have been a fucking male companion before? donna was probably my favorite companion but rory was just a handbag for amy it was annoying.

Bye tumblr

That trench coat is looks really stupid even for the doctor´s standars. He also looks like Egon and or the chief from carmen sandiego

You can't ruin something that was already ruined

I guess to make sure the show wouldn't be a sausage fest if there were no girls in the TARDIS.

>tfw no Drag Queen companion who makes a better woman than the woman

>Valeyard
Surprise that they finally got around to actually doing anything with it, since people have been looking forward to it for forever and they did zilch with it when Moffat just blew threw, like, 2 extra regenerations like nothing.

>Doctor: I don't know how to be a woman.
>Companion: Just act like yourself
>The Doctor laughs: No...

The real problem is we've never had a dedicated cast above 2 characters for most of the new show and barely 3 depending on how you want to treat Rory+Amy. If the cast was consistently 4 people, including the doctor, there'd be no problems on that end. And you could much more easily mix up the dynamics and do more interesting things besides
>girl has a crush on the Doctor FUCKING AGAIN

Because Trial of a Time Lord wasn't very good. It's like when everybody clamors for the Rani even though neither of her stories were watchable.

It's the ideas people want to see implemented, rather than any specific story. People just wanted evil bitch Time Lord, which I guess the Master now fills, and Evil Doctor. The actual story itself didn't really matter. Weird nostalgia probably plays into it too, people go nuts whenever stuff from the old show gets brought in.

He looks like a fusion of Egon Spengler and Vash the Stampede.

Jodie Whittaker, who was the nurse in Attack the Block.

Power of the Daleks really should have went for a flatter, Star Trek: The Animated Series look than what they actually went with.

It would be better than love story number 7.

Rory was great m8

>rose
>martha
>amy
>clara
>river
I omly count 5

This. Doctor Who has been trash garbage for a couple of years now. If a female Doctor is your tipping point, I have to ask where the fuck you've been the last few years.

Unpopular opinion: Aside from Series 7, I liked Moffat's era for the most part.

I dont give a fuck who the next Doctor is, the writing was fucked beyond repair once Moffat took over

Which one was 7? 11ths last season?

Yeah, the one with the Impossible Girl arc and there weren't any 2-parters.

Hey remember The Silence and how fucked that was? Or hey, how about "Sonic Sunglasses", those were fun right? You know what scene perfectly portrays everything wrong with modern Doctor Who? The scene where The Doctor is in Davros' chair sipping tea. "How did I get this tea? Im the Doctor, just accept it"

I blame the anniversary for the shittiness

What was wrong with The Silence. I didn't think they were bad.

He also wasn't a character so much as a sidepiece.

They went from unknown enemy that almost destroyed the universe, to mind deleting grays in suits trying to save reality, to fucking priest lackeys to some space nun we never knew. The Silence were whatever the plot wanted them to be

And a c u c k. It felt like the writers were backpedaling on Amy's infatuation of The Doctor so much that they needed to overblow the Roman shit

You know what was great? An Adventure in Space and Time. That was pretty good. Honestly better than the actual 50th anniversary

>they don't want a waifu doctor

Man, I liked 42 because it was campy trash, but those other two were just trash.

>42
Not Love and Monsters level but pretty boring
>The Power of 3
What the fuck was that episode?

Mabye cause some of us have seen her past work.

Completely unlikable in Broadchurch, generally you're supposed to feel sympathy for a woman who's child has just been murdered, while her husband has been cheating on her.

Manga and anime waifus are superior because "journalists" will never spam clickbait articles about them claiming they shatter glass ceilings or smash the patriarchy.

Official Companion tier list:

Donna > Rory > Jack > Martha > Amy > Rose = Clara > (power gap) > Dog shit > Bill

This needs an update

Martha should be lower, as with Amy.

That's the question on my mind, how are they gonna handle the companion factor with a female doctor.

Why not just make Donna the new Doctor like they did with that Frobisher guy?

>best girl comes back
>the Doctor finally gets to be ginger

Best of both worlds

I really hope they stick to the last season's format of adding an alien companion to supplement the mandatory modern day English female.

God Nardole was a lovable little bastard.

Got you fampai