Didn't know anyone liking this show growing up

Didn't know anyone liking this show growing up

I liked it as a kid but looking back on it now it's kind of boring. I'll still watch it if it's on for nostalgia though.

I loved this show as a kid. I'm 28.

Well I respect your opinion

Haven't seen this show in such a long time.
I've also miss watching Hamtaro and Rocko's modern life

I fucking loved Rocko, I used to watch it on Nicktoons all the time.

Can't wait for the special, just hope they don't have too many social media references.

I loved it but I have no idea why. Nor does anyone in my family.

I mainly remember my dad loving Prometheus and Bob and my grandma loving The Wild Thornberrys.

loved this show and everyone knew i loved it, i had this plush of the character and one of my friends got me an oversized birthday card. Wonder where they went...

I kind of feel feel the same, loved it as a kid but rewatching it as an adult I don't like how shitty Cat gets it. I'd still like to get the series DVD set sometime since it was my favorite cartoon and it makes me super nostalgic.

How did they shit?

Someone post that fanart.

only thing i remembered was being disappointed that dog and shriek never happened.

Didn't like it as a kid but it would be watchable today.

>hamyao

LITTLE HAMSTERS BIG ADVENTURES

god fucking damn it

You were probably born after it stopped airing then.

I fucking hated it. Everyone, literally everyone is an asshole and the enemy of CatDog. They are beaten, harassed, chased and taken advantage of in every episode in a non-funny way. Even the city they live in is a bleak urban wasteland full of trash and gangs.

I dont want to watch a cartoon about Detroit

kids these days, they just don't understand
it was a good show!

The original is nothing special, but the Ukrainian dub made it top tier for me.

I hated it growing up and never got the appeal.

I loved it growing up but i can't watch it now. Partly because the colors are way oversaturated for some reason (Tried fiddling with my tv settings but it was ungodly to watch). Idk if that's the broadcast in my area or what) but it's also just...Kinda fucking stupid.

Definitely a case where it was more nostalgic than it was a good show

I am responsible for the first time it was posted and am honestly suprised it got as much of a reaction as it did.