What does Sup Forums think of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy together?

What does Sup Forums think of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy together?

I for one would think it would be pretty cool to see a Peter (whose Gwen died to the Green Goblin) team up/move dimensions with Spider-Gwen

Maybe Peter could end up with someone who he didn't meet in high school? It's not the 50's anymore.

That's fair, I just feel like Gwen was way more based than cliche as hell MJ.

Gwen and Peter really worked well together.

I don't like it. Gwen fucked Norman Osborn and pretty much made fun of Peter and his feelings. Gwen is a disgusting piece of shit that isn't worth of anyone's attention.

MJ at least gave Peter strength when It he needed it.

Considering Benis already did a story of the possibility of Miles and Gwen ending up together I doubt it'll ever happen.

Man, that cunt needs to die already.

They could always retcon.

Please god retcon.

>cliche as hell MJ.

Gwen would probably put her dad's gun in her mouth if she went through half the shit MJ went through. Fuck that bitch, the only reason she wanted to fuck Peter anyway was because he was the first guy to ignore her. Gwen's a thirsty slut.

He didn't meet Gwen in high school.

Point is. Gwen is a pile of dried up shit that nobody should care, MJ actually supported and loved her husband. Quesada is a cunt.

They've made an arc of Peter getting over her like 50 times already. (Even just recently in Clone Conspiracy)

They've basically all but retconned this story, it one of the most universally hated archs of any comic book series

Nice try, Quesidilla.

Still canon. The author should feel fucking ashamed of himself.

I have no problem with inter racial couples, but that absolutely felt like pandering

I mean thats fine, but whats the harm in having an arch or alternate universe that explores this story?

Every franchise in comics has a millions AUs it could be interesting territory to cover

Can someone explain this meme to a newfag?

I like to compare it to that arch in Nightwing where the editors decided it was time to randomly shit all over Starfire and Dick Grayson's characters. I'm pretty sure one writer has Nightwing cheating on Starfire with Barbara Gordon the night before his wedding to Starfire.

It's like with anything else, you get a writer or editor with an agenda and then they let their autism leak into the story.

Whoever wrote that shit probably had an MJ body pillow that he humped every night.

It's just Bendis trying to make Miles "I can't believe i'm this boring" Morales the main Spiderman.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Miles of 616 was the "first Spiderman ever" and that Peter is just a copy. Thus making Miles the real Spiderman and Peter just a shitty copycat for the sake of his OC.

Seriously, that cunt should just fuck off.

Joe Quesada's name is funny.

Has any other comic series suffered more in recent memory than Spiderman?

He was my favorite comic book hero growing up, but the latest archs (and really this most recent movie portrayal, seriously Disney needs to fuck off) have really made his character unenjoyable.

You're right about Miles. Even Batman has sidekicks who blur the line of importance between themselves and him, but in the end Batman is the top dog. Miles is fucking all of that up.

Multiple Spider-Men muddy the water. The only other person besides Peter who is worthy of his title would be his child.

>Miles is fucking all of that up.

How?

Spider Gwen is getting BLACKED by Miles though

Gwen has looks going for her over MJ at least.

Most of Peter's cast he actually met in college, it's just that adaptations push them all back to high school.

It's why I'm personally glad that the kids he's friends with in Homecoming are a bunch of literally whos and a fake MJ, lets them be more like the source material and wait a while before introducing Gwen and Harry.

>Gwen was way more based than cliche as hell MJ.

Read a comic, you goddamn pleb. Gwen got killed off because she was the most cliched of cliched girlfriends.

I don't care as long as he doesn't end up with that whore MJ.

>Wanting Norman to get cucked by Peter.

Gwen fucked Osborn behind Peter's back. MJ and Peter fed their baby to Mephisto.

There's no bright side to this. It's just how marvel likes to treat their fans.