Fucking sozin

fucking sozin

oh for fuck's sake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I always thought Sozin might have been gay himself.

Wow.

I won't say that's the most ham-fisted political commentary I've ever seen, but damn is it trying.

i can't wait to get a hold of this IP and completely reset it and reboot it

There's nothing wrong with adding same sex relationships in Avatar, but now it's become the center of the whole Avatar story. That, no matter if it's straight or gay is a no-no. Anyway, at least we get more lesbian R34, right?

They're not even trying anymore

Jim Shooter, we need you to purge the LGBTs

>background behind Korra is literally an upside-down Bi Pride flag

Full disclosure, I wasn't against the idea of Korra and Asami getting together (felt a bit rushed and not very well thought out, but most of LoK felt that way, in all honesty), but this is reaching the level of parody. Like, this honestly reads like a MAD Magazine spoof.

Usually the ones that hate gays the most end up being gay themselves. It checks out.

I wasn't against it either but I think the warning signs were how BADLY and rushed it was written in last minute into the final few episodes probably boded poorly for the future of the series.

It's still better than Marvel's horseshit. This at least is disguising itself as worldbuilding.

It's almost hard to be mad at this point. This is just comical now.

gay propaganda

just like the 10% myth

How long until they make Aang gay?

What is this hamfisted fanfiction?

I hope not. It would be better if this turns off even the moderate fans and kills the comics.

I thought Zuko and him were long since confirmed

did any of you imagine Avatar going down like this?

Can it be called fanfiction if one of the creators writes it?

The moderate fans would just be replaced with SJWs.

So it's basically a feudal Japan situation.

Wait this is official? Holy shit, where's the quality control?

>background behind Korra is literally an upside-down Bi Pride flag

I can't tell if you're trolling or just not very smart.

Honestly, Sup Forums has become so sensitized and non-ironically triggered by the mere mention of the word Korra, I can't tell anymore.

Do SJWs buy comics?

Why are these people hell bent on ruining The last airbender with each comic release? Wasn't Korra enough damage before the Avatar brand?

>life in fantasy world totally divorced from our own reality
>still use the term "same-sex"
Lazy. It's just a lazy virtue signalling. They don't care about telling this story so much as they care about being seen telling this story.

Christ how can Avatar keep getting worse and more hamfisted?

Honestly, the page could have been "Korra walks on the beach" and someone would yell about it.

Ya'll are some babies. If you don't like something, stop reading pages from it.

Yeah it's just shamelessly whoring itself out.

>life in fantasy world totally divorced from our own reality

be ready

Nope. Not if the sales by Marvel are any indication. At least, not in the numbers that moderate/conservative readers do.

Even God panders to GAYS for the SJW money now, what the fuck?

>some butthurt fag has yet again brought marvel into a non-marvel thread
lmao not yet at record pace but you're getting there user

Nobody buys comics.

no they don't they just repost on tumblr

>expecting the human race not to have different appearances after generations in different parts of the world

the avatar world is so tiny everyone's asian, user
there isn't even white people

NO ONE buys comics anymore.

But all those ethnicities don't exist in that world....sure their physical traits can exist but they'd be called something else....and I honestly doubt the avatar art department is strong enough to properly display those traits beyond skin tone differences.

>posts a page from N52
Irony.

Nah, it's actually true. The most outspoken homophobes are often gay.

God created gays, He is the biggest fag of all.

>Liking rebirthshit

>Liking N52 unironically
I don't even like Rebirth but what shit taste.

What statistics are you citing there? Also, what counts as a "homophobe"? That term in and of itself is very misleading.

No. Don't put my race or anything resembling it in this fucking comic. Fuck you.

Asian's don't have blue eyes. Or blonde hair. They don't have that much genetic variety, dude.

the fact that people think there's a secret gay agenda is fucking hilarious. have you ever met any gay people? they certainly aren't evil masterminds bent on world conquest.

If anything, they're a threat to themselves.

Is this a parody?

Would you even be able to tell them apart from other races in the avatar artstyle unless they specifically referred to them by their real world names (which would be jarring as fuck)? I mean shit this is just pointless virtue signaling.

The thing here is it's probably going to be specifically referred to. I mean if not maybe some kind of hint maybe. Still, just don't try. Please.

There are studies out there if you care to look. And it makes sense when you think about it. If you're brought up to believe that being gay is wrong, feeling same-sex attraction would create some intense self-loathing. I knew a guy once who used to always say shit about how being gay was wrong and all that, and whaddya know, he turned out to be gay.

Yeah, theres nothing "secret" about the gay agenda. Quite the opposite in fact

>it's probably going to be specifically referred to.
That would be the most stupid idea ever yet I honestly think the writer might do it.

That's fake, right? The only pages I've seen are this and the one where Korra tells her parents she and Asami are a couple. I could somewhat believe that one was real, but I just can't bring myself to believe that this is an official, canon part of the Avatar franchise.

he also caused the total collapse of the Air Nomad culture via mass genocide and almost did the same to the water tribe. buy oh he hates fags he's the worst.

I've defended LoK and I thought the reaction to Korrasami was overblown (on both the pro- and anti- sides) but this is just so goddamn stupid.

I don't remember a single instance of blonde hair in all of Avatar.

>Or blonde hair.
who in the avatar universe has blond hair?

Being into yuri really sucks when you're dealing with western media. It's like making a wish on a monkey paw. Why must western writers inherently politicize homosexuality?

No one can tell where specifically white people are from. No one can tell where specifically Asians are from. No one can tell specifically where Black people are from. You from Germany or Australia? I don't fucking know??

In art, how do you separate all the races? Will it have to be illustrated on their shirts or something? I guess the easiest way would be set up character profiles online where everyone could see specifics.

>l-look it up yourself!
>anecdotes
ok

>Asian's don't have blue eyes.
>the only blue-eyed people in Avatar are the darkest race based on inuits
also bisons don't have 6 legs or can fly my dude, but they're still bisons

Korra is.

Which era?
Because homosexuality was part of Shudo and was pretty open around Tokugawa's Edo era.

Now I think of it, yeah. I don't remember any instances of blonde hair. I'm not going to check though.

But certainly, asians do not have blue or green eyes.

I'm not trying to debate you. Just bringing up the logic behind the argument.

I've learned my lesson about seriously trying to convince Sup Forumstards of anything.

It's almost as bad as those Disney Princess Gothic edits. Holy shit. It just needs tattoos

All you can do if you have ultra realistic artstyle is portray common facial and body features related to people from specific regions (not countries). In the end that's the best you can do if you're hellbent on portraying as many ethnicities as you can but the thing is that this is only possible with a photorealistic artstyle, cartoon artstyle won't allow for such specific subtleties to differentiate one ethnic group from another. It's a waste of time for the writer to claim they'll shove in some real world ethnic groups into their comic when it'll just be some shitty blurb in their profiles.

Dude, except Asians are actually real.

I guess they aren't Asians then? Can't be representation.

I seem to remember one single character from a comic, who was some sort of hippie.

>But certainly, asians do not have blue or green eyes.
asians can't bend the elements
they're still fantasy asians, user

And again I'd like to point out that Avatar is a fantasy world, just copy pasting real world ethnicities into it is lazy and creatively bankrupt. Fantasy worlds should have fantasy ethnic groups that you wouldn't normally imagine seeing in the real world.

They're not representing asians with blue and green eyes

The only things that picture needs are glasses and a reflection in broken mirror

Central Asians can manifest any number of light hair/eye combinations.

>Dude, except Asians are actually real.
no, they're not
they're just brunette white people and mexicans who squint to deceive us all

So by that logic, are all the most militant "die cis scum!" people secretly straight?

This is so dumb if official, this is the equivalent of Disney turning Palpatine into a homophobe, because that's what I need in my fantasy fiction, evil overlords concerning themselves over carpet munchers and penises in boipussies

Do you think Sozin ever asked himself if traps are gay?

don't be retarded

The more you know!

Hell if Fire Nation was based on Japan you know Sozin was probably fucking the boypussy of some subordinate's fuckboy son.

>Dude, except Asians are actually real.
>he fell for (((their))) lies

Agreed. Representation shouldn't matter, because they're not like us. They're set in a fantasy, their culture is fantasy.

Fiction. Unlike comics and cartoons where it's set in the word we live in.

>Sozin outlawed same sex relationships

Not a bad idea. Homosexuality is something imperial tyrants often try to suppress, whether it's the British Empire, Iran or the USSR.

I don't have a problem with this. If LGBT stuff is in the world of Avatar, I think it should at least be fully developed in to the world building of this Universe.

>Korra: That guy was the worst!

Uhh...thanks for your insightful commentary Korra.

Also, that Bi-Pride flag in the sky?

No one actually hates cis people because they're cis.

They're very rare genetic mutations. Down syndrome is more common.

you seem triggered by the idea of representation enough to cover your ears with your hands and scream like a child and make crazy mental gymnastics
I feel bad for you

You seem upset by that fact? It's a fictional race, therefore it isn't representation. Have a nice day.

>Disney turning Palpatine into a homophobe,

Don't give them any ideas.

Genetic mutations can be hereditary.

Representation is a good thing, but this isn't representation if it's not a real race.

I'm all for actual representation, both race and sex wise. The idea that Korra isn't legit asian representation has upset you enough to throw buzzwords at me. Settle.

It reminds me about the controversy around Witcher 3 where people had issues that there were no black people in there. The arguments were something like 'Because world is based on medieval Europe, it doesn't mean it shouldn't have people of colour. After all it already has monsters and magic, putting black people should be fine too'.

>Also, that Bi-Pride flag in the sky?

It's an evening sky. How long have you been alive?