Meanwhile, in a parallel universe

Man, DC is really pushing Val-Zod hard.

At least that won't happen with Marvel.

Why are you doing this?

It's a what if scenario. What if the current situations between the Big Two were switched?

Because he's a Sup Forums reject who just learned about Val-Zod and decided he'd be an epic trole.

Wonder Man was a Great Movie.
Box Office Dynamite.

>implying Sup Forums reads comics
>implying they would know or care about Val
Sup Forums barley even knowledges his exists.

Earth 2 was hot garbage towards the end, so it's better off ignored. Just like Val be the president Obama Superman everyone remembers him as

>liking Wonder Man
>not recognizing Iron Man v. Captain America: Dawn of Vengeance as pure kino.

The fact that they're dumbing down the Avengers shows they're trying to get the DCEU audience.

Wonder Man was average at best.

The fact that it came off the tails of IM v CA and the Thunderbolts really just set the bar that low.

I'm really not liking this Peter Parker character at all. I mean, why is this whitebread dork calling himself Spider-Man when Miles is ALSO Spider-Man? Isn't this just a little bit unnecessary.

I don't know, it just feels like Marvel has some kind of white supremacist agenda lately. Captain Sam Wilson getting replaced by his former white sidekick and then joining the Nation of Islam and going full evil, Ms. Marvel getting replaced by a white, fascist military chick that we're supposed to root for, the (largely white) X-Men literally gassing the (largely ethnically diverse) Inhumans to death?

I don't mean to sound tinfoil here, but there's a pattern emerging here and I don't like it.

>Tfw Blue Beetle: Homecoming is nose diving in the box office

>liking Wonder Man
>wanting the MCU to be like those quippy DC films
This board man.

For fucks sake. Fucking Sup Forums needs to be so insecure, our posters can. Do shitty threads stop blaming Sup Forums and Sup Forums you autistic nigger

>Batman 4: Homecoming is bombing
Gee, who would have figured?

>DC rebirth cherry picks pre-new52 and new52
>Captain America is still a villain
>Implying Marvel is doing better than DC right now
Go back to bed Stan Lee.

Go back back to your containment boards.

they're pushing Val Zod? News to me

.. why would Marvel push a DC character? That doesn't even make any sense user

Man, Sup Forums is the best board, everyone here gets the jokes and knows what kind of thread they're in before they post there.

Forget not reading comics Sup Forums can't be bothered to read the fucking subject line of a thread

>muh Sup Forums
wew lad

I hope they finally make a Superior Foes of The Flash movie.

Insecure manchild, there's nothing Sup Forums about this shitty thread

>Val-Zod
Ugh. I wish they'd do more with President Calvin Ellis instead. He was a cool black Superman.

I love the final fight "Ares, I come to bargain!", and the Wi-fi password joke was funny too XD. Why can't Marvel make funny movies?