Adventure Time

How many episodes do we expect for the final season? It's hard to believe we might already be halfway to the finale. Is Finn's suffering nearing an end?
>#14 "Three Buckets" July 21, 2017[260]
>#TBA "Marcy & Hunson" TBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqCOkPPEdGo
twitter.com/JackPendarvis/status/883513526043725825
youtu.be/-FA8OaGXgCE?t=559
adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pajama_War
youtube.com/watch?v=hJSdPyGREnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only 16.
Also, the seasons got reshuffled. Three Buckets was intended to be the s8 finale.

Calling it now, the series ends with Finn's suicide after he out lives all his friends and loved ones. Also did you delete the last the thread or the mods?

Just watched this video on Martin's character. Was pretty interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=zqCOkPPEdGo

Me, was kind of hoping no-one noticed that.

>Only 16.
Please no. Not unless Pendleton's movie suddenly becomes a thing again, that would just be too cruel.

Sorry man, only 16. Let's hope they're good ones.

Really?
I order my episodes by what it says on Wikipedia.
Where does this information come from?
It seems most people, and by most people I mean those who make the torrents I download, use whatever ordering system you're talking about but I couldn't find any info about it.

The original s7 finale was Preboot/Reboot, and the s8 premiere was Two Swords/Do No Harm. Then CN mucked it around for the season 7 DVD release, and cut out some of season 7, put it into 8, and some of 8 into 9. Probably because it would only be a 16 episode final season otherwise, and now 7, 8 and 9 all have similar amount of episodes.

twitter.com/JackPendarvis/status/883513526043725825

Okay, that's exactly how my torrents were.
Now I have to go back and reorganize everything because I don't want to use a CN fuckup.
Thanks for letting me know.

>Skull man. I too am doom.
Hearing a child say this cracked me the fuck up.
>Sweet Pea falling into the pit and smashing pipes in the process
youtu.be/-FA8OaGXgCE?t=559

it's at 9:16, btw

>bringing the Lich back very briefly just to cuck him again
Extremely disappointed considering how many episodes were spent establishing Sweetpaw and the Lich-hand building up to this.

Well, shit. I just wrote it off as brain damage.

Farmworld Lich wanted to team up and our Lich didn't. Hands down a quick death to open up another, easier plot while closing the other one.

get it? hands down? cause that nigga is dead lol

>Having any expectations for AT after Season 3

Sweetpea*

fucking auto-correct.

If any of us truly knew better we wouldn't be here. I will continue to hope, until the bitter end!

three buckets is out though

Was he PB's Uncle Gumbwald?

It's hinted she locked up her family in the Thin Yellow Line as we see this guy for the first time.
>"When the first candy people rose against her she transformed them into hideous monsters, her own brother Neddie she imprisoned him beneath the great tree..."

I just want to know why he cut down all the taffy trees in one night.
And why he had an outside clock in the middle of the forest.

It's about time, I've been wondering what's up with him ever since PB not so subtly hinted at his existence in the S6 finale.

I honestly didn't expect anything to come of the Lich-hand.
As for SweetPea, it seems like the Lich still has a large influence on him, so I don't think we've seen the last of that.

How do they keep fucking this up? It really ruins the hype and talkback experience the way they bulk release episodes online before the release date and they literally do this everytime.

Cartoon Network saw bombs were better for ratings and decided to implement that format for all it's shows, because they care more about ratings than whether some autists on a Bhutanese puppet show forum get the best talkback experience

There's also a musical episode with nine rap songs.

Yeah, let that sink in. Seo and Xayaphone wrote this episode. Probably another FP episode.

This young boy only knows suffering. Say something nice about him

He deserved Bubblegum.

>He deserved an immortal evil despot who flips between caring about him and treating him like he's disposable with the intensity and frequency of a bipolar woman
user that's not nice

>Not wanting to stick your dick in crazy

No idea man, I stopped watching when it stopped being about adventures and started adding drama.

I don't even hate on lesbo PB/Marceline but it only added drama. It was better when we had innocent western /ss/ and fun adventures instead of another "It's a kid show but it's so DEEP and DARK! Look at my tumblr art!"

>evil despot
no
>treating him like he's disposable
wrong

She's mellowed out a lot over the years. In fact that was a big focus of s7. That being said I still hope it's Huntress Wizard in the end.

Yeah, I kind of hate how people gloss over her great character arc in season 6/7.

Still, I've always preferred PB and Finn as platonic. She's like a big sister to him. HW is the better fit.

Agreed

How many Finn/HW episodes have we had again?

>She's like a big sister to him.
Is there anything more beta than this thought process?
Nothing makes you look like you've spent your life in the friendzone like believing bullshit like that.

With her as a main focus? One, sadly. She does make a cameo later on, showing she's still very much interested in him

I'm beta because I don't like a cartoon ship? I think it kind of devalues the relationship they do have. It isn't less special just because it isn't romantic.

No you're beta because you believe in "loves _____ like a sister" memes.

They're not memes, fuck you. Are you incapable of loving someone platonically? That must be pretty sad.

>Still, I've always preferred PB and Finn as platonic. She's like a big sister to him.
Finn literally thinks of her that way. Don't you faggots remember this episode? He's over her.

I'm really hoping for some incest to go down. Check it:
>be me
>ageless genius derived from the mother gum
>get bf
>young mr creampuff
>mfw hes a pleb
>dump him
>establish empire
>scissor with a vampire
>shes clingy
>be single
>shutdown some rebellions
>start to feel the itch
>candy people are dillweeds
>human boy wants me
>mammals stink
>get your meattube away from me
>only relative is my sperglord brother
>still want some D
>candy people arent on my level
>meet a nice pink man
>smells like me
>smart like me
>open the door
>get on the floor
>im gonna fuck my uncle (til he's) sore

makes perfect sense

mfw the younger generation calls every intangible concept a meme

Still no mega?

How can anyone be this lazy and retarded? Literally either check Madistra's tumblr which always has it or the original thread in the archive which also has it.

Maddy hasn't posted for four days and the one in the thread is dead.

So when do we get the rest of s9?

>Calling it now, the series ends with Finn's suicide after he out lives all his friends and loved ones
Not all of them.

Maybe that's what PB was doing in Gumbald's cabin when she was younger. It's all coming together.

Welp, guess I'm a butt then.

Released on itunes all at once in a couple of months probably.

>Implying my taste is shit enough to watch anything post-S5

You don't know what you're missing man.

Wasn't the point of making her a teen boy heartthrob to demonstrate how she was someone unattainable that people obsess over?

While it's true S5 and S6 are controversial in the opinion of fans, S7 and S8 have been amazing. You're missing out

You're not fooling me again

Your loss then, guy

Fine, just stop complaining about the quality of stuff you haven't seen.

>s3
>s5
which is it, cockboys? go rub your dicks together and come up with an actual critique. ill be here when you figure out

Didn't we talk about this at the end of the last thread?

Fuck, even Season 5 and 6 were f5ull of good episodes.

Finn is a hero. His life is devoted to saving people. Therefore if he took his own life, the people whom he would have saved die, due to whatever peril Finn would have stopped. Finn the hero would not do something that would cause undue suffering. He just wouldn't. So then, why would anyone think Finn would suicide? That's so stupid. omg

>plus its a kids show

Is this a good setting for a plot after the Adventure Time series ends?

>Dystopian surveillance era within the Candy Kingdom which has flourished in population but has become an authoritarian regime with a brutal leader who has developed technological advancements to make ease of control easy and accessible to her Banana Beurau of Investigation

Finn has demonstrated his willingness to die if he loses Jake MULTIPLE times. Croak dream episode and slime episode of Elements, when he allows himself to be absorbed before LSP stops him. Finn is pretty mentally messed up
>Clarenceposting

Aren't there multiple occasions where he's said/shown that he would die if Jake died.

>how long do dogs live anyway

croak dream he's trying to save jake. he would die for jake. that's not the same as killing himself in a pit of sorrow. in elements, he just accepted his fate. LSP saved him, but he died through an attempt to save people. are you seeing a trend? he can die. he can die heroically. but you think theyre gonna have him say "woe is me" and just end it?

>mfw their imaginations are better than yalls apparently

Realistically Jake would be too old to do much of anything if he would still be alive by now

>don't watch thing
>explain how thing you didn't watch is bad
>be wrong

He's older than Finn and Finn's like 18 by now. If he had the same lifespan as a normal dog he would've dropped dead two seasons ago.

I really loved this dorky scene of PB, but did it strike anyone else as a bit OOC? I can't recall a time she's ever acted like that. It was weird, but hilarious.

>Is [x] a meme
>Why is [x] such a meme
>Redpill me on the [x] is it just a meme or what
>[x] is L I T E R A L L Y a meme
>how is [x] not a meme

H̛̟͌̉ͭE͉̟̍́ͬ͌ͪ̃ ̆ͩ̈́̉͘N͚̤͔̮̪͌̾̉̂ͩ̆̾E̦̰͐͐͑̕Ḛ̞͔̖͎̑̒̾D̿̌̉͗̕S̵͕̝̱̍ͭͨͧ̆͑ ̣̟̙̥̉͛͗Tͤͫͦ̓̈Ơ͉͍̼ ̟̩̜̟̟̹̗F̣͊̑͛̍ͯ͠U̶̾ͫC̻͓̜͔̠̘K̝̼͙̑̏̉̃ ̣̼̰͑ͦ̆ͭT̩͉̖̈́̂ͭ͐͞H̥̋͋͂ͪͮͯḘ͛ͦ͛͒ ͈͇͇̝̪͌̔͆̑P͋͞I̧͇͈͇͒͊Ň̜̗̘̫͎̙̦͂ͮ͊ͣ̍K̴͙͉̪̉̋̌̾ ̤̱̥̘̗ͬͧ̆̎O̹̥͐ͫN̴̮͎̪̫̭E̓̐!̸̺̂ͩ̍́̒̾ ̢̻̼̬͍̃̒̊̃́I̠̗̮V̛̻̣̥ͬͣ̉ͦE̪͈̞̤͔̣̋͊ͧͅ ̳͈̞ͧͤ͆̽̕ͅP͚͌̃͜U͎͖̺̠͔͟T̵͕̩͍̙ͧ͂ͪ̚ ͙̣͙̊͌͌̏͠S̭̭̞̺̯̦̟ͬ͊̐Oͧͣ̓͐͆ ̬̱̞͂M̯̱̦̪̫̫ͩ̑ͩ̚͞Ȗ̼ͬC͖ͭͤͤH͈̩͇̦̟̮ͪ͌ͭ ̙̓͐ͭͫ͐̽M̴͍O̡̩N̮̗͚̖͘E̶̗̻̙̩̙̹̝̾̑͐̾Y̮̯̗͇ͩ͑̍̆ͦ Ị̬̥́ͬ̈́͊ͭ̇ͣ͡N̤̣͔̣̜̙͎͛͐̍͗̓͒̀̚T̮ͬ̓̏O̦ͫ̋̑̌̽͞ ̰̠̥̝͞T̷ͧ̈́̿̐H̬͈̪̺̝̑ͣ͐ͫ͒̕ͅÍ̠̤̗̳̭̈́̍ͬ̄͢ͅS͎̖͍̺͑ͯ!̥̱̝͉̌ͤ͑̃̉̀́ I̥̫̱̩̣̎̂͒̿̽̆̚V͎̗̘ͧͧ̒̄ͨͦ͡E͆͠ ̠͉̬̯̩̗ͪ̀B̰͕̤̝̖̔̿E̞͈̬T̷̻̖̯̰̽̊ͧ̇͊̿ͅ ̴̙̜͕̹͓̪ͮ̾M̗̟̠͍͔͉͚ͬͬY ̨̭̺͈̻̉̐̈̈́ͨ͊̆H̛̭͛ͭO̜͍̮͉̥̔̔͑ͯͭ͌̈͘ͅŮ̢͈̫͎͈̘̎̏̋ͨ͋̎ͅS̮̪̻ͦ̈́ͬͬE̴̬͙̗͖̝̗ͣ̃͊ͫ ̛͍͈̒ͬ̽̑̉A̩͇̜̫̦̯͙ͨͤͮN̞ͣ͡D̜̦̠̹̬͊͊̒̈̎́ ̖̼̫͕͘M̻̮̦͈͖̾̓Y̫̬̙͈̞ͨ̒ͨ͐̓ͨ̉͢ͅ ̦̻̓S͈̓ͭ̃͜Aͬͨ͛V̗͇̽̋̄̂̑ͨI̪̖̳̮ͯ̀͗͌̊N͇͋ͪ̇͗͛̚͝G̼͓͚̓̌͝S̵̼̮̪͚̖̪ͦ̋!̗̻̩̯͇̑͠ ̧̗̱͉̖̔͑̓

i dont think there are any old dog characters. Toronto, the star trek lady dog they seemed in the prime of youth. Jake and Jermaine are still teens if we go by Dad's Dungeon. Lee's dog goons looked pretty young. We know Joshua and Margaret are dead though, so theres an upper limit for sure, unless they died a violent death.

Well Finn did just save the kingdom at great personal cost and was in a coma or whatever.

Also they've been seriously mellowing her out over s6 and s7, remember this ep?

adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pajama_War

Her lesson was to relax and be more silly.

I love Adventure Time. It makes me happy in my heart.

Is that movie ending still in the cards?

She became whatever Finn saw her as deep down, he viewed her as just one of the guys.

Yeah, but it's as if she's trying too hard or something. It was awkward but that's what made it cute. I can make sense of it using that interpretation.

Doesn't look like it. An AT movie would have to be somewhat separate from the main series anyhow, like a side story, because any casual moviegoer would have no idea what the fuck was happening otherwise.

that's...really sad.

Could pull an Ed Edd n Eddy and have a two hour movie ending just on the channel.

hopefully without the whole withholding the film outside of the US for year

best girl will win in the end

Pic unrelated

That actually would be kinda cute to see.

I'm losing a bit of confidence as the episodes dwindle, but I still think it will happen.

the best ship

>All of these fubblegum and fintress posters
I still believe, guys
I still believe he can warm her ironically frozen heart

youtube.com/watch?v=hJSdPyGREnc

9:25

She left him for a fucking pastry, it's not happening.

16. Finn is 16.

FP more like dumb pile of flaming trash

Fiona and cake spinoff series when?

Never ever, please

But those episodes are literally the only thing worth watching in the show...

>But those episodes are literally the only thing worth watching in the show...
>Fiona and Cake
>Only thing worth watching in the show
oh no he's retarded

PB is for Marcy only.

don't make fucking kid cartoons so fucking political
that shit happened with Korra and everything went to shit

>While the mortal world doubts and questions, I know exactly what I am....
>I am the Ceaseless Wheel, Last Scholar Of GOLB..
Lich confirmed for servant of GOLB?

This made him a much worse character for me. He's subservient to some other entity? Before I took him as some kind of primal manifestation of death itself, almost a law of nature. Now he's just some guy who became all weird and evil? Basic as fuck.

this might just be random shitposting but this whole GOLB thing makes me think that the lich actually considers himself a good guy
the lich only kills people, which makes them go to the Deadworld or wherever. GOLB literally erases them so thoroughly from existence than not even Prismo can bring them back. In evil-creation terms, he probably thinks he's helping people by sending them to an afterlife
plus, the lich tends to act through heroes, like taking over Billy and manipulating Finn, maybe because he considers himself a hero as well?

The Lich is to Adventure Time what Agent Smith was to the Matrix. He's entropy incarnate, the nihilist response to the world that accepts and demands the purpose of life is to die.

I doubt he does it thinking he's doing anyone a favor. In fact considering how there are 50 different Dead Worlds in Adventure Time it really raises the question of...why bother? I really have to wonder what pic related thinks of him.