Injustice 2 #15 Storytime

AWWW YEEEH

I'm not in the mood for Harleywank.

i hope 2 the cunts die.

Well done Damian.

Christ, I wonder how irredeemable Damien will become by the third god damn game.

fuck the batwank witer.tom tayler is a cunt..

Fucking Damien

they irredeemable the clown cunt

Jesus Christ How Horrible.

How is this humility, he brought back someone from the dead against everyone's wishes

Is it just me, or are these issues shorter than they were during years 1-5?

"Bat wanking"

What I do hate is batgod.

Here We Go

>Sunny in Philadelphia

Based batman btfoing ra.

I think people take it too far and make it seem like he is literally God like in his abilities.

Die you cunt.

He's Batman

What did you expect?

>Harley finds a new little boy to molest.

Batman anal Rape.

I love how Injustice flanderizes its characters so much.

People often ask me why I hate Batman. So I am here to tell you exactly why.Batman is overrated,

Oh fuck you Batman, and fuck these writers.

Die, cunt.

>Woman who was accomplice to mass murder
>Talking shit on people being Cruel

Outside the Ah Ghuls who would really count? Cheetah just fights WW and AM and Vixen are Superheroes (And it makes no sense for them to be on Ras' side).

So batman totally sucks.

Taylor pls.

Pussy pass. Happens irl.

I'd eat he cunt juices.

Am and Vixen fight the Red. This is also the Injustice Universe so I'm gonna assume they're dicks.

Ok now that was legitimately good.

>only reason you will find your kids is because he put a tracker on them
>freak out this much because you didn't know

HAhahhahaahabahshshshaahahahahahahhhahahahabsbaahabahahshahahahaajhaaha

Yeesssss

well this should be good, hopefully he can make this shit a bit more entertaining

FUCK YEA

Jesus.

PLAS WANK BEST WANK

He chipped his kid like a fucking dog.

I like the idea of this Green Arrow being Batman tier or something.

kek
Shame we have to get our fill of Eel in a batwank Injustice story

I don't understand why that would take such issue in context.

Hell Yeah

He has more super powers than any DC character. Batman is awful.

Taylor must be a butthurt Tim fanboy.

Get HYPE

I like Batman.

Just b cause you yourselves are incapable of bettering yourselves, doesn't mean no one else is capable of doing so. Some people really can change for the better. The prison system has never been about rehabilitation. That's just one of the legal system's many flaws.

DC can't. It's just BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN

DC sucks. Batman sucks Injustice. sucks.

And because of it he know where he is, or do you think ollie would prefer his son being lost.

Why the heck he is mad? The tracker is probably what going to save his son.

Alright user, what if your kid gets chipped behind your back, okay it does prove to be useful but that is a breach of trust, some deranged maniac who's lost all his sons decided to chip you fucking son like a dog because of what? because of paranoia? Bruce doesn't even know Conner or this Ollie very well.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA

Only literal faggots hate injustice Harley.

The point is Bruce suspected this issue could arise and took precautions, but didn't inform the people it would actually affect of the danger.

PLASTASTIC
BASED PLAS MAKING INJUSTICE GREAT AGAIN

Tumblr .

>That shirt
BASED

Damian is too old :DDD Bruce fucks kids,

Just go back to /lgbt/.

Not an argument. Feel free to post the same reply though.

Lmao this book is finally getting good again.

Bruce played hide the chip with their son and possibly used all of their children as bait.

I don't understand how you fags fail to grasp basic human understanding in simple cape soap dramas.

Plas wank

Ignore him user, people who spam HAHA in all caps are pretty sad. I do agree that people do change but Harley didn't really have any consequences that came for what she did, she got thrown into arkham real quick, killed a guard I think in the process and started to fight for the resistance and that's it and if you're gonna argue "fighting for the resistance is her penance", I can't agree with you on that one.

For 5 years this book had Batman get BTFO.

If you're anally hemorrhaging this had now the tables are turned maybe it's time to call your proctologist

They've Made Me Hate Batman

Hate may be a strong word for it but I can't be a Batman fan. Don't get me wrong, I like Batman I really do but I can't be a fan.

I still read the Batman comics and I love them but I just can't see him the way I see other superheroes like Superman, Flash and so on. Batman fanboys have tainted my view of Bruce.

They've Made Me Hate Harley Quinn

Hate may be a strong word for it but I can't be a Harley fan. Don't get me wrong, I like Harley I really do but I can't be a fan.

I still read the Harley comics and I love them but I just can't see him the way I see other superheroes like Superman, Flash and so on. Harley fanboys have tainted my view of Harley.

They destroy damian for batmans white man's pain in the game .
but they Fuck the clown cunt..Because she is a white woman..dc is a rasict cunt club.

Tom Tayler pls.

Ugh.. I agree so much with this!
Batman's ultra fanboys are making me sick of Batman.

No, really I agree with you, that why I copy and pasted your post. This book has made me hate Harley the same way it made you hate Bats

I see the damifag has been summoned

Leon the Professional?
NICE!

>Injustice 3 Batman's white man pain.

>you struck me as pretty one-dimensional
Lmao is this meta?

they probably needed to resurrect him because hes the only person to take down superman without taking any injury

Batfag pls.