Rose Quartz

Were Rose Quartzes meant to mate with Humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgckQGnFEAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For what purpose?

Dude, have you watched this show?
It's entire moral is "You can do/be what ever the fuck you want, fuck social norms, I'm a unique snowflake".

If Sugar wants a sentient, shape shifting gem stone to get pregnant somehow then fuck it.

Even if we have a somewhat logical reason to why this worked, it certainly wasn't because Sugar didn't want to explain it. Every plot hole in this show was patched by a more competent writer.

>because Sugar was willing to explain it*

Fixed

No because then you get abominations like this.

Steven being a little bitch is canon, why do people still get angry at this stuff?

I'm talking about how ugly he is.

Because it's been pushed past the point of logic.

Steven has shown zero character development in terms of maturity. It's one thing to show a young boy acting immature and feminine while still developing, but Steven has reached the point of his early teens and yet still acts like a confused toddler despite having both positive male and female roll models oh multiple age groups.

There's a big difference between having a expressive, sensitive male character and a poorly written, autistic idiot.

No, she specifically shapeshifted a vagina and tits because she had a human-fucking fetish, then after meeting Greg and being mind-broken by his dick she decided to shapeshift a womb to have his haafu offspring.

if gems are genderless aliens how do they have reproductive organs?

They don't.

But they do have the ability to reform their projected bodies.

Obviously Rose had to closely study multiple vaginas.

So do we need Hakai Homeworld, Earth or both to prevent further problems?

youtube.com/watch?v=vgckQGnFEAI

Everything about DBS and all the new God rubbish is dogshit.

Literally bred for bhc

There's no reason for it. Also boys will watch this show and want to walk around like Steven does, thus creating a generation of fags.

>Also boys will watch this show and want to walk around like Steven does, thus creating a generation of fags.
But Steven is heterosexual.

If Steven has sex with Connie and tears her hymen, can he eat her out and repair it?

Dude, have YOU watched the show? Because the descripton of the moral of the show seems like something someone who hasn't watched the show would say.

He looks fine, user

>how do i get pregante

This is the only thing that makes sense

Boy don't watch this show because it's fucking stupid.

Really?

I'm sure Rose has experimented with fucking human women before deciding she much preferred dicks.

If only Pearl had formed a penis!
But Pearl is too sickened by such biological functions to ever try it.

No doubt that's the reason her human girlfriend will break up with her, when she goes to cope a feel on the albino chick and finds out there's nothing under those clothes.

I hope we get more Mystery Girl but the real exciting stuff is all rated nc-17

>eternal cunillingus/hymen-breaking cycle of fucking
Yeeeessss...

Areyou saying, connie can have a virgin birth?
A son that will save mankind?

>post-Jailbreak
>show praised as a super progressive SJW kids show
>draws in trolls who shit on the show because other people like it for its progressiveness
>show fails to meet its impossibly high standards propped up by the bandwagoners
>show is now hated by anti-SJWs for being too "progressive" and SJWs for not being progressive enough

Can't I just go back to simpler days when the general public ignored the show because all they saw was the loud fat kid dancing and singing about food or whatever? When I could look forward to a new episode of exploring new ruins and fighting new monsters and learning more about the mysterious gem race and its powers?

or is it far far too late for that,and I'm doomed to spend the rest of this show's lifetime wading through endless debates over how shitty this shitty show I like to watch really is

that WOULD kind of explain Rose's interest in men specifically and her breasts and human-colored skin

the moment the show went from fantasy to sci-fi is when i personally think the show started going downhill, not only the community surrounding it

Rose is just a big ol' deviant, all that stuff is custom-formed.

DELETE THIS

No

Honestly I can't even remember where I saved it from in the first place, or who decided to draw it for what purpose.

A big point of Steven was a deconstruction of "Masculinity is active, femininity is passive", wherein a boy isn't masculine if he doesn't have strictly combative powers or solves all of his problems with violence.
Steven had supportive powers, but was still distinctly boyish as your basic happy-go-lucky adventure lad. He wasn't always a little bitch, he charged an acid spitting worm with a mini-fridge and consistently put himself in danger to do what was right. He let Lapis out when the Gems were pissed with him.

The writers emasculated Steven and made him more and more juvenile. Later they turn Steven into a literal infant the moment he starts trying re-assert his normal aging process and be more masculine for Connie. By their own admission, you cannot have passive powers without being overtly feminine. Feminist SJWs reinforce to a young generation that boys must be aggressive and violent if they want to be seen as men.

Which ultimately is the crux of it all.

Never change, Sup Forums

for fuck's sake...

no, in story Quartzs are the warrior caste

Out of all the CN lineup, or Nick and Disney for that matter, you think boys are watching SU as opposed to Teen Titans, Spongebob, or Paw Patrol?

Kek

SU is the only thing on TV I care about anymore.
But all I see is negativity since all the anti SJWs hate the show for being too progressive while SJWs hate it for not being progressive enough.
It feels like I'm the only one who cares anymore. I know the show has flaws but it feels like I'm floating in a sea of needless hate for a show that doesn't deserve it.

>Dude
Discarded.

ever since season 2 this show has gotten worse and worse with each passing episode

oh my fuck

I think a lot of the hate stems from expectations that were never met and continue not to be met.

People expected a lot more from this show than the show, at this rate, can probably give them.

If you aren't, you will be soon.

Something drew me to this thread. I do not believe that force was benevolent

Goddammit, Lapis and Steven are infinitely cuter together than him and Connie ever were

I've never seen a boy walk like that before. Steven's a fage.

I think you mean season 4, and even then, the show has managed to recover itself completely with the latest episodes.

let's get the obvious out the way: yes.
however, the thought you came up with in and of itself was stupid. not even a weirdo like me can think shit like that up. and I have a preggo fetish
at the sane time too this isn't as scary as those master shake posts, everyone is overreacting to this guy a bit.

that's kinda on fans for thinking an emotional investment qualifies them to have any say in a show's creative process or direction.

like, good on you for enjoying the thing and drawing your fanart and writing your weird horrible slashfics, but you're still just a passenger and no way in hell are you ever steering the ship.

>Master shake posts

care to enlighten a newfag?

The internet will shit on everything you love.

>How can i tell if im prengan?

put me in the screencap!

>shitting on DBS

i bet you also like GT pedro.

> MY NAME IS

fucking mortals.

>a luigi boord??

no, it really hasnt. a few good episodes dont make up for an entire season of fuck ups and hiatuses, and yes, it was season 2
stop being fucking delusional

I'd molest him desu

TWO TEA CUPS

help yourself.

I want it

I had just seen and replied to a comic in which there is a suggestive image implying that Steven is eating Connie out, but it turns out he's just healing a little cut with his healing factor. I didn't think that the next thought that came to my mind once the question of healing spit in vagina had come to me would be all that unique after seeing that image.

Now you're just being deranged, could you at least care to elaborate your contempt for the second season?
Keep in mind this is the season that provided us with one of the most well written and satisfying arcs of the series.

Good taste

Nigga you what?

Bumping for sick fucks

I have a feeling that the Rose Quartz line of soldiers were made by Pink to protect life on earth. Once she had successful got the Gem Empire to leave Earth alone. Though things didn't go according to plan.

Don't listen to them user. I think it's a legit question.

PD was an inside job

This is Shakeposting.

>have to jack off whenever I see this posted
Damn it.

Then have fun with this

This is the most entertaining anything SU related has ever been.
Thanks Sup Forums

I dunno, the user who said Steven should get a new power by witnessing his dad jerking off with a sandwitch was pretty entertaining.

Could this be a Shake post in disguise?!

one good arc isnt enough to save the show from its incompetence

Screencap?

This show is gay lol

Can we get a Drawfag

>Steven can be fucking connie as we speak.
>She just eats her out and she's good as new
Also if steven sucks your dick will you be uncircumcised

>Also if steven sucks your dick will you be uncircumcised