Unused SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Concept Art Takes Influence From SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/unused-spider-man-homecoming-concept-art-takes-influence-from-superior-spider-man-a152561

More like they're both based on Alex Ross' concept art for the Raimi films.

True

Why is it that the concept art is always superior to the finished product?

Dreams > Reality

>superior

Only would have been acceptable in place of the Iron Spidey suit.

It's an amazing costume, but it would have been incredibly out of place in Homecoming.

bump

With the fucking kill mode i thought for sure someone would be coming along to use that like Ock eventually

>Peter will get killed and miles will take over or we'll get superior spiderman on screen

Get your own fucking suit, Peter

Guys I think we have been bamboozled...

What if the Peter we have seen in CW and Homecoming is actually Ben Reilly?...

He isn't. He's been referred directly as Peter Parker, with complementary aunt may and everything.

This would be nice in Infinity War, instead of the ugly one he rejected at the end of Homecoming

What if Ben kidnapped Peter, and stole his identity?

That would be fucked up

Isnt this the one in the finale?

I think you need to have your eyes checked user.

2D>3D

Sony shill here.

They're literally throwing references to the hoodie as an DIY uniform because Sony has plans for Scarlet Spider. Screencap, yada yada. Just as with Venom/Carnage, they aren't going to make a Jackal/Clone Saga movie or plot, just keep it simple.

The e-mail leaks, they're going with what was well received. This is one of them, the other is getting Tobey Maguire back somehow in this universe.

>the third one is just a regular suit with a new emblem
If they changed the color scheme to black/red it could be god-tier

you really think those shitheads at marvel have a memory that long ?