PUNISHER: THE PLATOON #1 & 2 (of 6)

>PUNISHER: THE PLATOON #1 & 2 (of 6)
>GARTH ENNIS (W) • GORAN PARLOV (A/C)

IT'S HAPPENING. THE FRANKENING IS UPON US

Holy fuck yes

>MAX/Parental Advisory
Probably the last Marvel comic ever to carry this rating

Wait what the fuck? Hasn't it been like ten years? I thought it was never going to happen.

Thank Netflix synergy. The same thing that made Marvel publish Genndy's Cage book after all those years....

It's only been announced for around two years

Netflix synergy is not to blame for either of those delays, retard. In the case of Platoon, Parlov just took ages to draw it. He only finished inking it in the last few months

Stop spreading bullshit

Next comic I am going to be buying from Marvel.

I meant it's only getting published BECAUSE of the Netflix series, fuckface. It was to be burried due to Marvel turning into sissy-central and nixing MAX altogether

>Source; your ass

Stop trying to turn everything against Netflix. Sure they fucked up all the Defenders books, but this book was going to happen regardless. This was well into development way before the Punisher show was approved

So it's part of the Max continuity?

>more Ennis Punisher

Yeah. At least the Ennis part of it.

Yeah, because his backstory still involves him in the Vietnam War.

THANK YOU BASED SATAN

So you think the disembodied voice that may or may not be death itself is gonna make a comeback

>More ennis punisher
>Bueno

Nah, I think it makes sense for Born when he's 3 tours in and on the cusp of going over the edge. Maybe some whispers but nothing too on the nose

EVERYONE GET FUCKING HYPE NOW

why don't they update it to have him go crazy in Iraq?

Am hype
Am so fucking hype

This is MAX continuity.
616 frank is already "marine from war on terror".

>they fucked up all the Defenders books
Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones wouldn't have comics at all if it weren't for the Netflix shows and Soule's Daredevil is better than the latter half of Waid's run or any of the runs that followed Brubaker.

This is where they reveal his homosexual youth. He was just going to come out as trans before he got drafted.

>don't ask don't tell

Will Born finally get reprint?

will he play the harp though

Finally something good from marvel
Punisher when written by ennis is the best

It's already in the MAX volume 1 collection.

It's good Parlov is back but I'd fucking love to see Lewis Larosa have an issue again, his Frank is the Frankiest.

Punisher related question. Is $20ish a pop for each of the Punisher Max collections a decent price?

I could be misremembering, but I think they retail for more than that at the big chain bookstores. Seems like a decent deal to me.

I think I just cummed the inside of my balls out of my dick.

Only one thing make me sad. Frank Dillon is Frankening in Frankadise.

This could actually be really good. First thing from Marvel I've been excited for since Vision ended.

>could
It will be, user.
This is one of the few times it's not only reasonable to get hype, but is basically required.
Enjoy it.

Leandro Fernandez was the best PunisherMax artist imo but I can't think of any artist that did a bad job on that book.

And you tell me, over and over and over and over again, my friend
You don't believe we're on the eve of destruction~

I can't believe this is finally happening.

Ennis has been talking about it in interviews for like 4 years or pretty close to it.

Prequel to Born.

Not likely.

MAX prequel, dude.

How much is in them?

Ennis wrote this around 2013-2014 or so, so it has an extremely high chance of being awesome.

YES

Parlov is so great, why doesn't he do more