Ike outkiked

cosmicbooknews.com/ike-perlmutter-no-longer-marvel-ceo-hallelujah
>His aversion to the limelight runs so deep that he's no longer CEO of Marvel, and yet, news outlets continue to confer that title upon him because there has never been any press release announcing he had relinquished that role.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4zMrVJjAQM
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/marvels-ike-perlmutter-a-trump-friend-hopes-homeland-security-helped-solve-bizarre-mystery-1008074
bleedingcool.com/2011/10/20/the-spinning-pennies-of-marvel’s-isaac-perlmutter/
comicsbeat.com/marvel-layoffs-the-cheapskate-is-coming-from-inside-the-house-of-ideas/
hollywoodreporter.com/features/how-marvel-became-envy-scourge-720363
bleedingcool.com/2017/07/18/no-marvel-chairman-ike-perlmutter-didnt-just-step-change-title/
youtube.com/watch?v=EVVOTXT6fuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So who is the new ceo?

Does that mean that Marvel staffers will be allowed to use more paper clips, renovate their offices, build some more bathrooms and have Christmas parties?

So- does this mean Fantastic Four can have their comic back?

>Does that mean that Marvel staffers will be allowed to use more paper clips, renovate their offices, build some more bathrooms and have Christmas parties?

I hope not. They sure as fuck haven't earned any of that.

The Fantastic Four had a grand arc over years of comic series and several events leading to their eventual thematic closure. Let them rest.

It seems weird because if he was no longer CEO it'd be mentioned in the news more prominently.

Does the new CEO actually give a shit about comics? Will the new CEO actually fire people so we get blood in that have actual talent?

No other news outlet is reporting this. I'm calling bullshit.

What if by improving their morale they become more productive and start making better comics?

Not even Rich Johnston is reporting on this, that's how I know it's fishy.

>tfw Ike's departure is the reason for Marvel's current state.

I know it sounds suspicious since no other news outlet is reporting it, but please god let it be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4zMrVJjAQM

>tfw Ike's departure is the reason for Marvel's current state.
He'd have to have left back in 2015 if that were true.

So the source is a line in a months old article by THR. Meaning the current Generations/Legacy bullshit we're getting right now is somehow the brainchild of the new regime. Greeeeeeaaaaattttt.

Nothing will change at Marvel. So long as Disney owns them and sees the comics as nothing but an IP farm and a way to generate easy publicity the stories will not improve. Neither will the creators who will be hired based on inexperience due to ability to be yes men (not wanting to rock the boat) and cheap pay. Disney must die for Marvel to live as it is but a parasite.

>cosmicbooknews

OP, this is the equivalent of finding "FOR A GOOD TIME, BE HERE AT 8PM FOR SUZY" on a bathroom stall at a truck stop rest room and thinking you're in for a good time.

They got the story from Hollywood Reporter.

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/marvels-ike-perlmutter-a-trump-friend-hopes-homeland-security-helped-solve-bizarre-mystery-1008074

Hollywood Reporter mentioned it briefly in a recent article about Ike but take this shit with a grain of salt.

I hope they put someome new amd not Quesada or Buckley, we need to get rid of some of the usual fuckups at Marvel.

Bendis? it would explain a lot

THE BEATING WILL CONTINUE
UNTIL MORAL IMPROVES

>Hickman gives them a perfect set up for a new run
>Marvel Reed, Sue, and the kids
>"Let them rest"

I didn't bother because of the cosmicbook link.

But as a story about two petty old rich dudes? This is amazing.

They werent canceled because of the fipm rights issue, they were canned because no one was buying thier book

>no one was buying thier book
that doesn't stop Carol

Too bad he already fucke up the Inhumans.

So, now we can expect Feige to acknowledge the TV shows and Netflix?

Keep telling yourself that, user.

No one believes you anymore, you might as well give it up.

Why didn't the nigga just go outside?

It's an entertainment company not the fucking mafia

Jesus Christ the state of hews

Hickman proved that wrong.

No, but Marvel is pushing that because they've got her movie rights.
The FF... not so much.

Jesus was Ike that much of a Jew, was he really that bad?

you know all the jokes about jews counting every penny. That is literally him

Bang up jobs mods

Factually wrong. Even at their lowest sales, they were still selling higher than half of Marvel's current books. Under Robinson and Fractions' runs, they were selling comfortably in the 30ks, and in Hickman's run before that, they were one of Marvel's highest selling comics to the point where there were multiple months where it beat fucking BATMAN in sales.

>So, now we can expect Feige to acknowledge the TV shows and Netflix?
No. Feige is way too big of a narcissist to ever acknowledge something that he didn't directly produce.

Go away, Brevoort.

Fantastic Four sold more than 90% of Marvel ANAD/Now(er)'a diversity books and yet Ike picked it to cancel because he was a retard who passed on the FF film rights.

That's not what said here faggot.

That's all 100% true.

>Does the new CEO actually give a shit about comics?

lol no , just providing some awful source material for the MCU movies and merchandise

rage neckbeards rage

>Carol
And Kamala, Gwenpool, Moon girl, America etc ... they have +20 books under 20k

According to other sources, the report is "technically" correct but not what you think it means.

Ike isn't CEO, but he is still Chairman. He is just not called a CEO but doesn't meant he isn't still running things.

Gwenpool's last issue sold over 20k.

Because of variants. Edge of Venomverse #2 isn't moving copies too according with the retailers.

Ike is the uber Jew. He is every semitic stereotype you can think of. And then he tried to out-jew Stan Lee and realized he was a wannabe necromancer going up against an Arch-Lich King. He went in trying to cut Lee's annual payment and he ended up paying him twice as much.

do they have one as a Disney subsidiary?

well the thing is it can take months or sometimes even years for the effects to be noticeable, hell it took several months for us to even notice this which says something

>twice as much.
10 times + tip

Joe quesadilla or Joey loeb or disney board.

Why do you think he's called Ike "Literal Kike" Perlmutter around these parts?

WELL THAT EXPLAINS IT

>they were canned because no one was buying thier book

That doesn't explain why
>They stopped selling FF merch
>They're hesitant to release trades of past FF stories.
>They made Gazillions remove all the FF members from Marvel Heroes Omega, and even costumes for other heroes that evoke FF imagery like Spider-Man's future foundation and bombastic bagman costumes.
>The FF make no guest appearances in any ongoing books.
>The FF make no guest appearances in any Marvel cartoons anymore.

Face it, the faggot was salty that Fox owned the rights to one of the major pillars of the Marvel Universe.

I thought it was strange that we just got a shipment of Sue Storm figures at my shop the other day. I figured they were just clearing out the warehouse or it was a mistake. But I guess without Ike's stupid FF ban and shitting on the X-Men, theu can just start selling FF stuff again.

It's ME.

MAWahahhaahhahaahahahahahhaha

You guys are fucking idiots. He hasn't been CEO since some time because he's the fucking chairman

Press F to pay respects

>X-Fags hate them for taking away the mutant limelight.
>Inhumans fans hate what they've become
>Everyone else hates them for eing forxe fed down their throats.

They deserved better than this.

>has never once granted an interview in his entire career and allegedly takes great pride in this fact
>only photographed a very small handful of times over several decades
>apparently no one ever gets to see or speak to him directly bar Loeb and Stan Lee
>everything we know about him is through secondhand sources

What the fuck

The media can't destroy you if they can't see you.

True. I want to follow Ike's footsteps in avoiding all that shit if I ever get rich and if I could ever find his footsteps

What respects?

>Jesus was Ike that much of a Jew, was he really that bad?
Nigger was basically a walking talking stereotype, user. I'm talking Shylock levels of Jewing here.

Ever wonder why Marvel Editorial is an oxymoron?

Because Jewmutter fired most of editorial:
bleedingcool.com/2011/10/20/the-spinning-pennies-of-marvel’s-isaac-perlmutter/

comicsbeat.com/marvel-layoffs-the-cheapskate-is-coming-from-inside-the-house-of-ideas/

hollywoodreporter.com/features/how-marvel-became-envy-scourge-720363

Quotes from the last link:
according to a top executive who has dealt with him: "It's things like, 'Why do you need a new pencil? There's 2 inches left on that one!' "

A Marvel veteran says "the way to curry favor is to tell Ike that someone spent more than he should have."

Perlmutter once complained that journalists at a junket were allowed two sodas each instead of one, and Disney ran out of food at an Avengers media event because of Perlmutter's constraints, causing reporters to pilfer from Universal's nearby suite for The Five-Year Engagement.

when Marvel replaced Terrence Howard with Don Cheadle in Iron Man 2 to save money, Perlmutter was alleged to have told colleagues that no one would notice because both actors are black.

I can't believe I'm actually typing this out, but: FUCKING BLEEDINGKEK of all places has debunked this bullshit already:
bleedingcool.com/2017/07/18/no-marvel-chairman-ike-perlmutter-didnt-just-step-change-title/

JUST

Holy shit, this is big news. No wonder the FF and X-Men are being un-blacklisted. On top of that, we now have a few seconds of video of the lizard man live youtube.com/watch?v=EVVOTXT6fuU

If you think "and the adventure continues" is setup for another run...

FUCK

>when Marvel replaced Terrence Howard with Don Cheadle in Iron Man 2 to save money, Perlmutter was alleged to have told colleagues that no one would notice because both actors are black.

Israeli blood feuds are everlasting

fuck you Cosmicbooknews
DnA wasn't even very good, Sam is already a better character than Dick
kill yourself faggot

bump

Let it die.