Can we PLEASE discuss this motherfucker...

Can we PLEASE discuss this motherfucker? I've been seeing this fucking white knight looser all around and he's some fedora wielding white knight who draws himself as a teddy bear defending m'lady its pathetic who reacts this crap Sup Forums?

I kinda love him, in a Chris-Chan fascination kinda way

Stop trying to divert hate away from yourself and onto Dobson, Movieblob

>Can we PLEASE discuss this motherfucker?

Actually, we can't. The mods have "unofficially" banned discussion on him. He's one of those Sup Forums related things on the mysterious Sup Forums blacklist. Prepare to have your thread deleted.

>Can we PLEASE discuss this motherfucker?
why?
do you have anything better to do than gossip and bitch like teenage girls?

Post something recent. If he doesn't find a way to top his past shenanigans then its not very entertaining to humor.

How long until Dobson goes the tranny route like Chris? He's already started to draw his fursona as lady characters.

He just needs to hate all men including himself to the point where he begins to prefer being a woman.

Unless there's some recent comic or Sup Forums related comment to discuss, there's nothing worth saying that hasn't already been said.

I miss Carnivale threads.

He's just a full blown sjw at this point. He also gets offended by memes fuckinf Burger King makes to advertise their fries or some crap like that

He's far too depressed to do anything these days.

Isn't toxic masculinity just masculinity?

Mfw

Yeah, but if you call it "toxic" that gives the implication that it's bad.

Go back to 2013

This lolcow is milked drt

soon

You know, I wonder if he's been clinically diagnosed as depressed. If he has that sucks. But I could see him self diagnosing.

Toxic masculinity, before the term got hijacked by tumblr, referred to things like kids who grow up hellbent on joining the army because they think shooting people is cool. Nowadays it just sorta refers to any vaguely masculine thing the SJW don't like.

No we cant, fuck this SJW!

There's clearly something wrong with his brain imo.

It's a sad comment on the human race that internet culture has turned the term White Knight into something derogatory. Fuck this guy for making it so.

Yes

How do you draw Timm Batman this badly?

>"TAKE THAT COMIC BOOKS"

By setting fire to your art degree.