ITT: Characters who you've loved since a child

ITT: Characters who you've loved since a child

Ever since I was a little boy, I always loved Kanga, I loved her so much that I had my mom cosplay as her when I was 5, 7 and 9, while I dressed as Roo.

I still keep a Kanga doll that I sleep with almost every night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJlhj1FSeN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx14ohE6nHs
youtube.com/watch?v=Dre2546ebOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's really sweet, OP.

As for me, I always liked the Street Sharks. They're cool!

Do you have photos of your mom cosplaying as Kanga?

Ka the snake made me horny as a babe

I don't know man, maybe jack.

I remember that one time when I was a kid that I coaxed my dad into buying me a plastic toy katana and a white bathing robe, and on any occasion that he went on a date night with my mother, I would dress up in white undies and put on the robe and hold the katana.

I was jumping from sofa to sofa slicin' and dicin' the air, yelling "Akuuuuu!!!", and putting a straw fruit bowl on my head to pretend that I'm walking a long path like Jack did some times.

I was one autistic kid, I'll tell you that.

even when i was a kid i always wanted to fuck that kangaroo

UGH I hate this but me too.

Speak up if you want to fuck OP's mom.

kek

Ariel gave me a boner as a kid and I never knew why. Now I know EXACTLY why.

l-lewd

Did she looked good on it?

I'm trying to find a picture of her outfit but it looked mostly like this

At first, I thought he was a goofy character.

Now I relate to him more than anyone else in the world.

is "cosplay" appropriate for a mom in a Halloween costume?

Okay nevermind this picture.
THIS was the outfit, the head thing was a lot smaller though. But she was bascially Kanga

She did it for Halloween and times when I wanted her to but this was when I was super young

Who /callie/ here?
A Felina is fine too

I've always adored Alice I think she was the first animated girl I liked possibly one of the first girly things I liked I didn't really understand why I liked her as a kid I thought I was weird because my parents told me girls were "icky" but I never thought that.

and no I don't have a giantess/ tiny girl fetish before you ask, I have a poofy dress fetish

Jervis is that you

Man it's only autistic if you kept doing it. What you described was a kid just having fun.

The fact that you did it when no one else was home means you can conceptualize embarrassment and shame.

idk, i was a huge zimfag at the time.

Mentioned this in another thread that got deleted, but whatever.
Ever since I was six, I've really wanted an orange cat like Oliver. I just couldn't because everyone in my family was allergic but me. So this movie was all I really had, sort of my way of "owning" a cat.

I blame Oliver for why I love cats so much today. As a kid, I must have watched this movie like once a week, and grew really attached to Oliver as if he was my own. Still my favorite Disney movie even though it's pretty lackluster, and I still want that damn cat.

I've never been tested for autism...

No, I don't even like wearing hats, if star existed when I was a kid I'd proberbly would've liked her more.

I have a non Sup Forums character that's more special to me as well.

cats are bitches so it's better to live with the fantasy in your head. You'd never find a cat like Oliver, same as how you'll never find a girl like the waifus people talk about here. Or on Sup Forums or Sup Forums, but especially Sup Forums.

I want to protect her smile

What said, most cats are not worth the trouble at all. Dogs are where it's at.

don't listen to these faggots, cats are the best. they're furry little buttholes who need constant play and love in order to not be lazy, but it's worth it. also they bring you dead things because they love you, the whole "they think you're a bad hunter" thing is a meme.

also, protip: if your cat/dog hates someone, that person is probably a piece of shit. always listen to your pet.

Why don't you tell some more about your childhood, OP?

I adored Woody the woodpecker, but then a friend of mine showed me r34 of him.

Deep parts of my childhood died that day...

I actually have a dog. I love her to death, but she's a pain in the ass sometimes. But still a fantastic pet, just saying that dogs can be just as difficult.
Only ever met one bad cat and that's because it was badly abused. The rest have been lovely.
Well aware of that heh heh. But at this point I think wanting to bang anything close to a cartoon waifu is a much more unrealistic goal.

>who need constant play and love in order to not be lazy
>love
You're hilariously naive.

You know those videos of dogs being reunited with an old owner and how they get overly happy? Do you know why there are no videos of cats doing that? Because cats don't do that

Why are you trying to make friends with an asocial miniature apex predator? You appreciate cats- admire them for their magnificence and their simple affection. But if you love them you're just loving a reflection.

I loved this big guy ever since I was 3 years old and saw 'Terror of Mechagodzilla' on VHS for the first time. Godzilla was my role model throughout my childhood and he got me through a lot of hard times in adolescence and adulthood.

I know he's not exactly Sup Forums related but I see Godzilla threads here quite often.

So did he inspire you to blast your troubles with atomic breath?

Nigel fucking Uno

I remember wanting to start my own knd branch at my school. Luckily, my autistic plans did not go through.

not him but I kinda used to identify with jervis when I was a kid

always wished I could live in Wonderland, and was terrible with people. also, I crushed on a petite blonde girl throughout elementary and middle school

I even bought a vintage top hat...it's still tucked away in my room somewhere

More like inspired me to face my troubles head on rather than avoiding them.

Charlie Brown hits home way to hard for me nowadays.

I guess I always liked Batman.
Something about him was admirable.
And maybe I felt kind of lonely and wished he was my dad....but I think I developed a crush on him and didn't want him to be my dad anymore.

Fuck, doggos are cute.

>ITT: Characters who you've loved since a child
>Ever since I was a little boy, I always loved Kanga, I loved her so much that I had my mom cosplay as her when I was 5, 7 and 9, while I dressed as Roo.
>I still keep a Kanga doll that I sleep with almost every night

nigga you gay

nigga you have a folder of winnie the fuckin poop costume photos?

Welcome to Sup Forums, what the fuck else are you expecting here?

>tfw no first love like this

I wanna say... Courage?

But not as much as you, OP.

My first and only waifu

filthy single mother piece of shit archetype

all characters from winnie the pooh are social margin archetypes and mental illness

Fuck you too, buddy.
youtube.com/watch?v=lJlhj1FSeN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx14ohE6nHs
youtube.com/watch?v=Dre2546ebOY

What expression is this face trying to convey?

So how'd you take that one fanfiction of her getting brutally raped and murdered by Gopher?

Matt? what are you doing up so late?

>There is a nail in my ass

>Being this shit of a owner

He was my guy ever since I was 5

I'd suggest the Gamera series as well