Telltale Batman: Season 2

gamespot.com/articles/telltale-teases-upcoming-announcement-as-rating-fi/1100-6451747/

No news on the other telltale games to have S2?

There's Minecraft coming out soon.

They ruled out The Wolf Among Us S2 as well.

They've teased multiple announcements, so it probably won't just be Batman. I'd look out this weekend for news.

>There's Minecraft coming out soon.

That already came out.

It'll probably Game of Thrones cause the new season started

Wait, really?

It appears that way, but it doesn't surprise me. Batman is pretty much a guaranteed way to make money.

What kind of villains will there be, though? Obviously Joker, but who else would anyone like to see.

Im really invested in that one

RIDDLE
ME
THIS

Yeah no. I've had my fill of Telltale's Batman fanfic thank you

Riddler, Ra's Al Ghul, Mr. Freeze, Manbat, Scarecrow, Black Mask.

Riddler would be perfect if they actually bothered to put puzzles this time.

>They ruled out The Wolf Among Us S2 as well.
i have already given up hope of this ever getting a second season, but any tiny sliver of hope someone creates still hurts when it is dashed.

Ooof telltale and puzzles. Not the best of relationships.

I'll only be interested in it if Robin is in it or if there is more Selina.

Also lmao at anyone who thinks it will be Wolf Among Us. The first season was delayed to hell because the author made them rewrite the entire season after the first two episodes were released. They will definitely never work with that guy again.

I'm interested to see where things go. Thomas Wayne being the Super Mob Doctor and all.

Also I like their Gordon design. Bet we'll get Barbara. And possibly Harley Quinn.

I hope at least one of the Arkham cameos pay off in the next season.

>The first season was delayed to hell because the author made them rewrite the entire season after the first two episodes were released.

Really? I didn't know about that. What prompted the change?

Telltale is FUCKING SHIT. Fuck episodic releases fuck their hack storytelling and fuck their false impression of choice. They should've concentrated on other stuff instead of making these sad excuses for stories and passing them off as some kind of prestigious game that conveys emotion. All the characters somehow come off as bland and many situations in a telltale story usually happen because some one was too retarded to explain everything instead of being the vague fuck they are. Fuck telltale their stories are even worse then a call of duty campaign story.

Probably have something for TWD because S3 had a sequel hook.

Though I'm pretty sure it bombed so I dunno. Game of Thrones' cliffhanger still pisses me off to this day.

Meh, I'm really not excited to see how they'll do Riddler considering how they fucked up Penguin.
Telltale Penguin is like the worst aspects of Gotham Penguin and Arkham Penguin combined into one shit package, with a dumb mask as a bonus.

I bet their Riddler is probably going to be like how Riddler has been acting in The War of Jokes and Riddles.

That fucking Viki Vale twist, I mean really Telltale? You can't just pull that shit with no justification whatsoever. What, she just knows how to fight, has these bullshit gadgets, legions of goons to hire with spare cash, and tied to Arkham because shut up thats why? Fuck you

Last game I played was their Game of Thrones story, which wasn't bad but have they updated their engine yet or is it the same gameplay they've been pumping out for years.

>legions of goons to hire

They actually explain that. The Children of Arkham were a movement that existed before Vicki took over. It was an activist movement that no one took seriously until Vicki radicalized them into a terrorist army.

>and tied to Arkham because shut up thats why?

Nothing inherently wrong with that. It's not an asspull compared to the fighting skills or the boots.

the fighting skills are stupid

i mean, she is fighting fucking batman! and not some, year one bats either, she shouldn't be able to get the upperhand like that on him.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS GARBAGE WOLF AMONG US 2 FUCKING WHEN?

>not some year one bats either

>gotham still doesn't trust the batman
>harvey dent is still harvey dent
>just meeting selina
>The Joker isn't a criminal

it's pretty fucking Year One.

>muh batman
Fuck this shit he is just a guy if he could become badass so could Vicki

We get it laid out that Lady Arkham was something she'd thought of long ago. She was the inverse of Batman.

Dyke Vicki: yay or nay?

Absolutely disgusting.