Batman! You have to RAPE the Joker!

Batman! You have to RAPE the Joker!

Can you make the joker a girl?

My GOD Gordon! What happened to you, were you hit by Brainiac's "picture for ants" ray?

Well Bats!? The Clock is ticking! Quite literally! Bombs will go off all over your precious city. The deactivation decvice to the bombs? Up my ass! AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

I-I don't believe you. There is always a trick up your sleeve joker!

This time it's up his ass.

CAN I HELP COMISH?

Oh Bats. Give me more credit than that! You know me better than anyone! Are you truly willing to risk Gotham? Do you truly think I would fabricate a bomb plot just so you'd rape me? Plllease!

S-So you don't want me to rape you? Because the bombs can be found by Robin if I give him the call..

Silly old Bat! Its not a matter of what I want! Its what you want! And sure, you could gamble and call bird brain to find them. But do you truly trust him to find them all in time? Could you truly handle the possibility of perhaps failing? Knowing you could have prevented it with a simple little rape? And besides, my dear old Harley is currently giving the boy blunder a merry old time! But, I leave it up to you, Dark Knight...Whatever it is you decide, I hope you can live with it..hehehehehe..hhahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA~

Why are you hesitating, Bruce?! We're not talking about raping Penguin or Scarecrow or Dent. We're talking about him, just him.

Nubur

Just buy a dildo from a sex store. It doesn't even have to be the one that you used on Catwoman and Robin. I don't got all day. My ass isn't going to get raped by itself.

>He says that as he's proding the joker with his own cock

Well I'm sorry to say this but I won't do it. I won't give in to that that as-... I mean him.

Now is the time you decide! If you won't rape this psychotic piece of ass, I will! If you want to stop me, you're going to have to rape me instead!

I'm going to rape his deranged brains out! And if you want to stop it, you are going to have to rape me, right in my ass!

It's his ass, or mine! You have to decide! Decide, NOW! DO IT! HIM, OR ME! DECIDE!

Go right ahead he is all yours! I will not get in your way I will walk out that door the moment you start. So by all means go right ahead I'll be in the car waiting till you are finished. Oh and uh use protection please.. totally up to you

Why are you hesitating father? I could have raped him twice in this time

Bruce, I'm from the future, and it's going out of flux. But I know how to solve it. The space-time continuum is located in the Joker's anus at this specific point in time, and I believe your semen could fix the timelines. Don't ask me how, Bruce. Just trust me on this. For old times' sake.

What does his semen have that mine doesn't Babs?

Barbara calls it as she sees it, Dickie boy. She don't want no dick from no Grayson. She want some dick from a Black daddy. And you just don't rate.

Sorry.

Good man. Never Compromise Batman. NEVER.

Well Joker you're getting what you wished for, maybe it's not me but something close enough.. see you next time
I'm sorry but some things have to change