Who was in the right here?

Who was in the right here?

Always Hank.

Gilbert sold the family mansion, Bill has/had every right to sell the family recipe.

that episode sucked and ruined Gilbert

honestly it's been my headcanon for years that literally everything Gilbert said in that episode was a complete lie

Yeah this episode pissed me off to no end. Fucking... Bill, really? Of all the times the main cast talks Bill out of doing stupid shit, they totally kick back and let this happen to the very end. And yeah, the FUCKING, MANSION, WAS SOLD.
(Actually I think creditors got it) but still!
Oh well. Ending was comfy.

If he was lying about the family it would make sense why he doesn't want the sauce sold, maybe they sent Gillbert to get Bill off their backs.

The two bitches he fucked, did they die? Bill did the right thing in the long run for Bobby who learned the formula. That would really Help if Bobby ever opened his own restaurant, most likely Sugarfoot with one of Bucks last crazy hijinks.

When does anyone but Peggy or Redcorn interfere with another family's business?

Gilbert realized he had jack shit to leave behind in life but at the same time didn't want to admit he had to sell his family's recipe in order to get back into the money.

He's one of those fucks who would rather live in squalor than make some money because of some weird pride he has.

This whole episode reminded me on Stinky's drink episode from Hey Arnold, and it annoyed me just as much. Neither of them had to sell the rights completely, they could've worked out a contract or negotiate it to where Stinky or Bill has final say on all things.

But no, it's better to tell kids that you should just be poor and have your values than be smart and rich.

>it's better to tell kids
Fuck kids. Only toy commercials are for them.

>If he was lying about the family it would make sense why he doesn't want the sauce sold, maybe they sent Gillbert to get Bill off their backs.
I was thinking more the rest of the family kicked him out for some reason and he decided to mooch off Bill till he could establish himself on his own

also as for none of Bill's family besides Gilbert showing up, I figure Bill screwed up when he mailed the invitations and Gilbert's was the only one to make it to it's destination

Or he was the only one desperate enough for an excuse to crash somewhere to subject themselves to Bill's mockery of a life.

>Or he was the only one desperate enough for an excuse to crash somewhere to subject themselves to Bill's mockery of a life.
eh I always figured that none of Bill's living relatives were aware of what Bill's life is like

This user does not know about the measure of a man

Also, KOTH was a primetime adult animation, not a kid's show

I guess it was a world before facebook.

I mean, one of the episodes in the last few seasons was about Myspace for god's sake.

Bill would have gotten epicly catfished. Like, sold into slavery, scammed out of his own balls.

>implying anyone would pay good money to buy Bill as a slave

He speaks two languages, and can work hard as long as someone's abusing him.

>Cajun
>Two languages
You what mate? They are Americans pretending to speak French.

Also I'm surprised Bill never went to college. Or the fact he hasn't been booted out of the military thank to the Up and Out Program and has retained the rank of Sergeant. Bill has proven to be good at logistics and literally sold 1000s of candy bars in one day.

Can't ruin what was already rotten, user

Just the cousin that he was related to died, the other two left when the family ran out of money.