Darth Maul #5 (July 19)
Poe Dameron #17 (July 19)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/how-star-wars-super-graphic-brilliantly-explains-and-connects-the-saga?cmp=smc|987440954
youtube.com/watch?v=FECK5qN_fLs
archiveofourown.org/works/7092634
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Made some minor tweaks to the OP as requested last thread.

You sure it was wise to make one on page 9?

Here is the updated Canon Guide, it should have everything, right up to the newly announced Info-graphics book that was announced.

starwars.com/news/how-star-wars-super-graphic-brilliantly-explains-and-connects-the-saga?cmp=smc|987440954

The Chronological Guide in the OP has also been updated to include everything.

What is he, /swco/

I made it when the last thread was at the very end of Page 9. This thread knocked the old one onto Page 10.

Yeah, it's pushing it, but I wanted to fix up the OP at last. We're here now, and the last thread is sliding down Page 10, so we're good.

Rebelsfags so delusional that have began shitting on based TCW

>bringing an argument from the last thread to the new one
>with some shitty new bait to boot
Just stop

ISB scrutinizing in process...

Who is the best strategist in Star Wars?

>aftermath separated from the "adult books"

makes me chuckle

Also, is Phasma confirmed a YA book?

Old Thrawn

>Disney bows to Filoni
>In contact with Lucas
>Possess Force-like abilities
>Controls lucasfilm with an iron yet fair fist
>Own's Waifus & Husbandos globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient lucas blood line
>Will direct the first anthology trilogy (The Siege of Mandalore will be the first episode"
>Own 99% of 3D animation facilities on Earth
>New Pixar movies will in all likelihood be Filonixar movies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence is only riveled by george lucas himself
>Ancient sith scriptures tell of a master and an apprentice who will bring balance to the force and bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>he owns Lucasfilm labs around the world
>You likely have a lucasfilm inside your dvd player right now
>Filoni is in regular communication with Ralph Mcqaurrie
>He learned fluent Mando'a in under a week
>Storygroup entrust their entire archives with filoni. There’s no star wars in Skywalker Ranch, only Filoni Ranch
>Filoni about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.

Sheev

is that even a fucking question

Looks like unmasked vader

>dvd

Get with the times, old man

>Filoni is Snoke
I knew it

>Also, is Phasma confirmed a YA book?
I thought it was based on the announcement around Celebration, but digging around I am not so sure now.

When it's confirmed to be an adult one, I'll change it.

For this mean Filoni is Plagueis?

>it's a Mandalore season

What if....... What if they're the same person?

And in all honesty, Prowse does sort of look like Hayden, but older.

Rebels objectively has a worse art style. It's only decent parts are reused assets from The Clone Wars.

For example, Lothal is all unused assets from The Utupau arc. Then you have things like pic related. It's not saying Rebels is bad, but to say that it's better or on par with Season 6 of TCW is just false.

i wish he didnt look so stupid

Made this today. An overview for the Sloth leaks.
What do you guys think about them? I think is just malarkey but the concepts are so weird I wanted to memorialize them. Do you guys think they have much truth to them?

I want Anakin to appear in the ST somehow, not sure if I want him to be a sloth.

While I agree that TCW looks gorgeous, superior to Rebels, I don't think Rebels looks bad. Rebels does good with a cheaper but picturesque artstyle.

>Open Youtube
>DISNEYS™ HAN SOLO™ TERRIBLE MOVIE IDEAS
>red arrow in the thumbnail
>Red Letter Media
We're fucked

which miniseries do you guys want to see next?

for me, it's
>Luminara focus
>Yoda pre tpm
>Oppo Rancisis
>Clones
>Ahsoka post ROTS
>Jabba. I'm not kidding, it'd be super interesting.

For books
>another post ROTJ trilogy
>palpatine book
>dooku book
>any TCW unreleased arc book

>Same day as Matpats "GEORGE LUCAS STOLE ALL THE IDEAS FOR THE OT" video
There's going to be Sup Forums-tier shitposting for the next week.

Hopefully Comic-Con will be enough to distract them with other shitpostbait.

>Luminara
Not trying to hate, but why her specifically?

It's them pitching terrible ideas

Should I appreciate the fact that I only know of RLM through these threads?

I'm fucking excited for the Obi-Wan book and the Phasma book, and you all can't stop me

Ahsoka, Clones, Quinlan Vos, something with Inferno Squad maybe?

Dooku book, Thawn 2

I would like to see something with the Bad Batch.

Yeah.

Honestly they have a distinct humor and I can see why people like them. But despite their huge reddit appeal, they're basically normie as fuck.

How they handled the Rogue One controversy should be all you need to know about their view on Star Wars.

>Loved TFA because it called back to the OT
>Hated RO because it was a 'cheap nostalgia trick'
really gets my fidgets spinning

>Porgs leaked in April
>slothpost in June mentions Porgs
>Porgs are real
>WHOA FORCE SLOTH ANAKIN LEAK CONFIRMED
Yeah no

This. I don't understand why people bought into this particular one so hard. Then again, people still couldn't give up the Force Tree "leak" even when it was created after we got shots of a giant tree.

youtube.com/watch?v=FECK5qN_fLs

No. They're memed about because of the Plinkett reviews of the Prequels, and their kind of terrible review of both TFA and RO. The former are posted by people without their own opinions on the Prequels.

Otherwise they make dumbass content like their terrible Space Cop movie, and generally funny best of the worst series.

its called satire dumbass

It's the same thing with the "Force tree Rey and Snoke are the reincarnation of brother and sister who created the Force" thing. We had images of the tree set for weeks before that story came up and people kept using the pics- which inspired the story- as proof that the story that came after it was real.

At some point it also mutated to include Mortis even though that wasn't what the original "leak" claimed.

I like clone wars stories

>Rebels objectively has a worse art style.
Nope.

>It's only decent parts are reused assets from The Clone Wars.
Nope.

>For example, Lothal is all unused assets from The Utupau arc.
What? No it isn't.

>Then you have things like pic related. It's not saying Rebels is bad,
What's wrong with that? Looks fine to me.

> but to say that it's better or on par with Season 6 of TCW is just false.
Literally no one has ever said that

you know...
For some reason when I see someone argue like this it comes across as one of those shitty commentary videos where someone butts their head into someone else's opinion. They have no counter argument and decide to pick apart single lines instead of arguing the main idea of the first person's argument.

Their Rogue One review was excellent and completely correct.

>For some reason when I see someone argue like this it comes across as one of those shitty commentary videos
no?
>They have no counter argument
wrong

>and decide to pick apart single lines
literally an exaggeration

>instead of arguing the main idea of the first person's argument.
proof?

kek

I fucking love the "AT-STs AT-STs" opening to it, but I think they were a bit too harsh, especially when their HitB for TFA is considered

rebels is a shitty teen drama

some how my stupid comment has more content then you

>The Joke
>(You)
See how it went over your head there?

Honestly I can understand their reaction because I had the same.
When episode 7 came out I was just happy to get more star wars, but it degraded in our collective mind as the year progressed.
When RO came out it kinda dawned on us that we were gonna get a new star wars film every year for at least the next decade. If RO is anything to go off of they are going to be devoid of any character or heart and use Nostalgia as a crutch to get by.
From what we can tell episode 8 is gonna be a episode 5 rehash and the Han Solo movie is having legitimate director and actor issues.
The amount of star wars movies is gonna increase by over 100% in a fourth of the time that it has already existed.

>f RO is anything to go off of they are going to be devoid of any character or heart and use Nostalgia as a crutch to get by.
(You)

I enjoyed TFA and still do, but RO was pretty awful and felt like I was being pandered to in the worst possible way. Though I give it credit for the ending murdering all the main characters like that.

>(You)

He doesn't like you.

I don't like you either.

Don't forget the sjw pandering

>tfw when they throw "but luke I AM your father" at us

Post /fa/ Imperials

is there anyone here who likes the clone wars but hates rogue one

Rogue One was basically a live-action TCW arc set right before ANH

I don't see how you could hate it

every tie fighter pilot ever

I didn't get that vibe at all.

yeah that's my point if they don't like rogue one they don't like TCW and if they don't like TCW which is pinnacle star wars, they don't like star wars, and if they don't like star wars why are they here.

Lots of people like to post in threads they hate. It's called flaming.

I dont follow your logic here.

every time i try to love krennic i see this mans smug grin

Is anyone else upset R2 didn't keep his darker blue colors after he was waxed? It was more movie accurate.

>that reflection

Fuck off old man

Why is RLM so obsessed with star wars?

oh dont worry ill join you soon after, but at least i get to put you in your place

I w¢nd£r why they l¢ve $tar War$

What does Filoni have planned for her?

Photography of the desert in ANH
>dune sea
>cavernous valley
>sandcrawler
>homestead plains
>spaceport

Desert photography in TFA
>dune sea
>junk bazaar
>junk
>junk star destroyer

news flash retard, the little know reason xwings and tie fighters were in it is because it takes place in the same universe as the rest of star wars, its like watching the new episode of game of thrones and being like "what the fuck horses and swords, trying to take advantage of my season 1 nostalgia you jews"

There were no X-Wings or TIE's in the prequels, there were precursors.

People expected that the Sequel Trilogy as such, would have successors. But visually they're almost indistinguishable.

This was a creative choice made to help sell TFA on nostalgia, as well as a misunderstanding on JJ's behalf of what is most important to Star Wars,

That is the one of the few thing the prequels did really right is they made up their own designs completely. In TFA its the same ships but with little details changed and a new coat of paint. Do something new.

i was talking about rogue one, i think the complaints about TFA are completely justified

It makes sense to complain about it in TFA, but complaining about it in RO when it literally takes place 2 days before the OT is ridiculous.

This is my favourite ship in all of star wars, and you can't fucking stop me

My bad, didn't properly follow through the conversation.

Ironically, Rogue One showed more new Rebel/Empire designs than TFA did, despite being set in the middle of the OT, and not 30 years later.

>Take X-Wing
>Make it black
bravo JJ

What model of droid is that in the background?

they mutter off about a dozen projects in the RO vault scene when there trying to find the actual death star hard drive or what ever.

i dont suppose any of these have been elaborated on have they?

Not yet

Novelization has them be just other components to the Death Star.

However that is, as we know, just an adaptation, with information not included in the movie or other media, and thus can be ignored as non-canon. If the LSG decides to run with a different ideas for those names, they can.

To be fair aces having their own, sometimes silly, liveries is not a bad thing.

I can kinda live with the Super X-Wing because it's not like the NR really had a reason to develop anything radically different in relatice peace and Incom probably just sold them an upgrade, which at least makes it justifiable in universe. I got nothing on the recycled TIEs though.

Terrible pain, user. Suffering and terrible pain.

What did they mean by this?

this
archiveofourown.org/works/7092634

Why is he so perfect?

>Ace Combat 1 YF-22
Nice

>yfw Sora vs. Vader in KHIII

This is Boba Fetts granddaughter, say something nice to her