What's on TV?

What's on TV?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_as_food
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wat

Basically a feminist had been collecting her menstral blood in a jar for a few years and when it got full she didn't know what to do with it. So she baked her vagina blood into cupcakes to feed to people. It was a whole thing.

You are aware that this is fake as shit right? Or are you that stupid?

Oh wow.

I guess but sometimes I can't tell because how extream some people are at times.

Blood becomes brown under high temperature, and I doubt period blood would be usable for this purpose at all. Also the post says about the rest of the month, which would require storing it, blood spoils insanely fast which is why it's pretty much never used in cooking in almost any culture, and I highly doubt there would be enough of it for even one such "recipe". It's a bait post, and congratulations, you fell for it.

Blood pudding and black sausage is tasty tho

But you need a lot of blood for both, and it has to be clean blood not mixed with other crap that is contained in period blood. And it has to be fresh.

what about africans eating goat blood and rice?

>which is why it's pretty much never used in cooking in almost any culture,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_as_food

I mean you're right about the bait being bait and blood spoiling fast but blood is plenty popular

You know, it is possible she just make some red velvet cookies with a dash of period blood.
I don't think anyone would believe that the blood actually turned it red.

Also, blood transfusions. Blood bags can be stored in relatively large quantities for at least a couple weeks under the right refrigeration.

I'm sure someone dumb enough to make period blood food would know how to store it properly.
I know it's used sometimes, but it's not nearly as popular as almost any other type of food.

>with a dash of period blood.
The photo looks like something they grabbed from google and their username is "cuntbarf"; the usability of period blood in confections aside everything else about it screams fake.

Although I do know there is a semen cookbook out there so it wouldn't surprise me if someone wanted to make period blood recipes, just this instance seems really staged.

>a semen cookbook
who the fuck would buy a semen cookbook?
just take a normal recipe and add semen

Seems like a good gag gift.

Wasn't the original comic furry shit?

What was the point of the tangent

I think it's more for what foods go best with semen rather than needing a recipe but some people are particular about measurements and such.

I think I've had enough of this thread.

This seems like something thar would piss Sup Forums off.

>entire book is hiding the semen instead of trying to accent it
2/10

Not really

Today's her birthday, not taking any chances.

fuck you and your pipe jon arbuckle