Trinity #11 Storytime

Dead Space finale!

Other urls found in this thread:

www41.zippyshare.com/v/JxPGYP0l/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manapul's last issue for a while.

Next:
>“DARK DESTINY” part one! Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman must turn to the mystic trinity of Dead Man, Zatanna and John Constantine when Red Hood, Artemis and Bizarro are sacrificed into the depths of the Pandora Pits by Circe and Ra’s al Ghul.

Diana, why you so sassy?

>Wonder Woman can survive re-entry
>Somehow isn't impervious to bullets

Sisterhood with fire.

>Manapul is off this book, for a second and longer time

Trinity 011 (2017) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www41.zippyshare.com/v/JxPGYP0l/file.html

You know, I had such hopes for this book when it was first announced, but I think I prefer Manapul as an artist than as a writer, it doesn't seem to be his strong suit by himself.

At best, he perhaps needs someone to sketch out plots or do "story by" type work with.

So this little girl is actually a plant?

she fain mang

I'm really just in it for the art. After this arc Manapul is on nothing right? Wonder where DC'll place him. Maybe he's finally gonna start working on Aquaman Earth-One.

Manapul is a god.

Good cover.

First couple of issue of arc were solid but nothing too amazing....but I really fucking liked this last issue.

Only thing I'm not 100% clear on though is the White Mercy What exactly did the Perfect do to it?

Thanks for the storytime, OP!

Jessica is to be protected at all costs

just let him stay off and finish Aquaman earth one

This is a real word used correctly. Fucking Google shit before you waste twenty minutes of your life cutting and cropping, you autist

>equipped to withstand, well, me

I love this so much.

>but I think I prefer Manapul as an artist than as a writer
Does anyone on this entire planet prefer him as a writer than artist?

But they used it incorrectly.
What they wanted was "feign".
One feigns sympathy.

The android is saying she's merely pretending to have sympathy for the virus.

A lot of people liked the three arcs of The Flash that he did. He had a co-writer/co-plotter. I also think it probably works well if someone is doing art and has a say in the writing.

I can't think of anything ATM that he's written besides this and The Flash, DESU, to compare it to. And I'm fine with DC growing talent. I'd prefer to keep Manapul happy and he clearly wanted to write.

Finally this arc is over. The next one seems actually interesting.

I didn't ask if there's anyone that likes him as a writer, I asked if there's anyone that prefers his writing over his art.

>JLD shittery
>interesting

Each to their own. Trinity has been really boring, but hopefully the dark trinity and JLD showing up going to make things interesting.

>Trinity has been really boring,
Indeed but JLD is pure garbage

What does JLD being broing have to do with this? Or do you means that you don't like the team up?

This is one of those titles I've been meaning to take off of my pull.

Sincerely disappointed in it since issue 1.

Yeah "the dark trinity" is a retarded idea, as is the cringy "Justice League Dark"

Slightly above average cover.

Awesome cover.

This arc is basically just JLA vs. Aliens.

It's a really middle-of-the-road series. Nothing bad, but nothing special either.

Next arc sounds interesting.

Thanks, OP.

So much anger in this young one. Is someone forcing you to read the next arc? Do you need help?

>Dark Trinity will be in the next arc
BASED! Trinity is finally getting interesting.

>Rebirth
There it is.

the saying is "to each their own" dumbass.

And just this morning I've seen way too much of the "who's forcing you to read these books." The books existing means a book that person would like to see doesn't exist. Who's forcing you to care that people don't like a book and want it cancelled?

That type of argument is bound to circle forever. You even follow up with the "do you need help". Seriously. Fuck off. You need as much help as them if you think you're any more normal for defending a book against anonymous posters.

>The books existing means a book that person would like to see doesn't exist.

Not really. It's more likely subsidizing the cost of a future book they'll enjoy later one that won't sell half as much.

How so?

Eh, Trinity sells a little over 30k, it's a medium-seller, not a tentpole. If it ever dips to like mid-20k then it should probably be canceled or retooled since a Supes/Bats/Wondy book shouldn't be selling that low.

With her face covered I imagine Wonder Woman sounds more like
>frm thuh fmss tmm err, rr paneh ful fer

>Jokey Barry
Just fucking end me bro

miller batman, third panel.

Luthor is suing.

It essentially replaces Batman/Superman, which they kept up from 2013 to 2016. So there's really no reason they won't keep this and just try a different writer or some such.

Manapul is great with moments like this

Some people did PREFER his writing; it just coincidentally happened to be on a book he also drew, which is essentially the same thing here, except that he was listed as a co-writer on The Flash.

I think she's just using them as a metaphor for her own growth as an individual

Flash must be atypical because his Detective run was just as boring as this is.

hot

man, every filler issue was better than this boring writing.

but isnt this what rebirth means? to applause the mediocrity that post-crisis faggots love?

>Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman must turn to the mystic trinity of Dead Man, Zatanna and John Constantine when Red Hood, Artemis and Bizarro are sacrificed into the depths of the Pandora Pits by Circe and Ra’s al
We are going to have all these characters in one arc? Sign me in!

Had no clue he did Tec. I have them in my pirate hoard pile but since I almost never read Batman only books, I've never known. I'll check at least the first one to see what I think.

Flash was fun and breezy, some of the plotting and changes due to the whole DC Suits imperatives to young every down, un-marry them, so he wasn't with Iris, etc., provided some kinks but over-all, they were enjoyable. I actually haven't read a Flash since hey stopped since I hated the first few issues of the new writer AND artist team and never picked it back up. History Lessons was the last trade I tried to read and stopped.

I'll be reading the first Rebirth trade, but it's on the bottom of my to read list after even some of the Young Animal/Vertigo trades I'll probably check out first, hell I think I'll even read the RHTO trade, which shocks me, before I'll check out The Flash.

>Circe and Ra’

with Luthor, were already in an entire issue - that didn't even really feature Bruce, Diana or Clark. They were brought down to this secret spot (I want to say in the Middle East, it's been a while - it might have been something Greek or Mediterranean even?) in a kinda of one shot prologue, it was, IIRC, immediately after the Mongul/Black Mercy story, so it's a continuation of that - which is stupid since that was about 5 issues ago?