X-Men Gold

BUILD MUTIE WALL STORYTIME

Remember when Adamantium was rare?

The 70s?

Why doesn't she just phase her fingers through his brain and knock him out? She's done that before.

This issue contains a Secret Empire-related spoiler.

>uses telekinesis to stop a bullet
>doesn't use it to disable the assailant

This ruins everything about this story

Wow, I wasn't expecting them to ever acknowlege that again. So he still doesn't have a soul?

She just got BLUED last issue, her heads not straight. She's probably still riding the elf high

Omega Red?

>Mein Freunds
It's MEINE FREUNDIN. Do you even German plurals?

>This shit again

'Mutant Deportation Act'. KEK Trump followers are going to be pissed and make a big deal about this I am sure.

you know i have been wondering has kitty been filling the inmigration papers for their students?

People like dust,surge, pixie or shark girl are not americans, do they even have students visas?

I've been intending to ask that for ages, but figured the mods would delete the thread since it'll eventually develop into immigration shit

No because the premise is dumb in first place and is not the first tine it has been done.

Dont invite Sup Forums into the conversation.

Haven't read X-Men in years...

So Nightcrawler is a zombie now? I'm aware of the heaven/hell arc, but wtf.

>Mutant Deportation Act
And where are they going to deport natural-born American citizens to? Colossus, Sooraya, Nightcrawler and Logan could be deported under any circumstance unless they've gone through the naturalization process, but not Kitty or quite a few others.

Freundin is feminine singular, it should be Freunde

We had actually discussed that in the past, Sup Forums guess that Xavier used his powers to make suee everything was all right with the authorities.

>do they even have students visas?
since when gods care about the laws of humans?

Considering the color of the seal, this could be a Hydra Congress bill deporting mutants to New Tian...

*Meine Freunde

I was actually thinking the Avengers when I had that thought. Re-reading Busiek's Avengers and how they covered Wanda's Romani heritage at times got the noggin joggin. And shit like Vision's legal status, or Jocasta's, or any time an Inhuman served on a team, or whether Thor/Herc/gods in general fell under it, etc etc

FINE! I WON'T SAVE THE WORLD ANYMORE!
Sometimes I wish all super heroes would say that, move to another planet and let the civilians deal with whatever comes after them.

I fucking hate Kitty.

>MUH COLLATERAL DAMAGE
Oh fuck you, it's either that or everyone dies.

Where is her cameltoe??

Pixie, Surge and Dust all came over when Emma Frost was running the school and capable of just mindraping visas for them

Sharkgirl and the rock fairy girl joined under Logan's tenure and he didn't bother with any of that shit

Liberals are literally cancer.

This would only make fucking sense if they deported the entire city/country that dropped out of the fucking sky full of Marvels favorite species shithumans and send them all away.

hahahahaha

>MANHATTAN HAS BEEN FREED FROM THE DARKFORCE DIMENSION

DONT SPOIL THE ENDING OF SECRET EMPIRE YOU FUCKSS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Conservacucks are cancer even on this universe. Poor Xmen

Fuck yeah Santo.

So Secret Empire is only a few days long?

Is this guy supposed to be the X-Cutioner?

Maybe time moves at a different rate in the Darkforce Dimension?

At least now they have a place to deport them: New Tian.

It's not worth trying to make sense of Secret Empire.

I feel like I've already read this story ten thousand times before

Red Skull?

The Russian Mafia can't imagine what a group of criminals would want with sex slaves?

>another anti mutant act
>next time a fucking whole issue for a shit, really messed up ship again
Really, when does the joke end Gug. When does the original content that advanced the X-Men into the future begins

Anyone doing Astonishing?

theyre russian though so their genetics are extremely inferior

Is it in the Win O' yet?
Looks like we were right about Charles Xavier coming back.

Gotta milk the strife for all it's worth.

>keeping enough weapons to invade a large country or a small PLANET in the middle of Central Park
I don't know if the writer knows the implication of this statement. How am I supposed to consider the X-Men, the good guys if they have a literal arsenal inside their walls? How did they even got all that shit? that must cost trillions. Weren't they having financial problems in a previous issue? And how large are we talking here? Earth is considered a small planet. And then we have to consider them not only having so many weapons but people who are literally walking WMD. And all this at the hands of a girl who escaped her responsibilities twice, and the second time leaving her fiancee because he was too busy managing a galactic empire and forgot her birthday? Screw the US goverment, why hasn't the UN intervened here yet?

Isn't electricity just...electricity? Kitty's reasoning here seems like utter bullshit.

The Avengers used to keep similar shit in a mansion in midtown Manhattan. Hell, the Fantastic Four kept portal technology that could have probably swallowed the planet in a penthouse.

This is the point the lame assassin dude was making. Superheroes are insanely irresponsible just by dint of their existence. Except Spiderman, ironically, since he's the one everybody calls a menace.

Biotech isnt an on and off switch

She has problem going through metals like adamantium, which seems to be what the guys armour is made off.

which again begs the question, why should I consider the X-Men the good guys? Why are they keeping all those weapons? I mean with the F4, there was an excuse. They were scientist and explorers. The shit they created like portals and stuff was research at the end of the day and their purposse wasn't inherently evil. Weapons on the other hand, were created with the specific purposse to kill.

And the logic behind picking a Katana to look cool while the whole school might explode at any minute is more stupid. Why not use a stunt gun from the millions you have instead. Why not sneak attack and stun the guy instead? And how the hell that Katana can cut through Adamantium? This whole page is so retarded I can't even understand what's happening. And that point she makes at the end is even more retarded. Premeditated murder is worse than collateral damage? Does that mean there's good murder and evil murder? And this after she admitted they didn't care about the collateral damage anyways. Fuck even AvX Captain America is looking like a reasonable leader after this.

1. The X-Men are also scientists and explorers. They have a much closer relationship with the Shi'ar, the most important extragalactic empire in the universe, than any other super-team. They don't have a worse track record of their homebase being infiltrated/blown up than any other superteam either, even though they literally make a joke in the comic about how their mansion gets blown up all the time. Hell, I'd say the FF have had their own security systems turned against them more often.
2. Kitty was trained in kenjutsu by a demonic quasi-immortal ninja grandmaster, it's a more solid choice for her than trying to wield a gun against a skilled opponent
3. Said skilled opponent is wearing a kevlar suit with elements of adamantium woven into it. It's functionally not adamantium, just contains trace particles, which are enough to make Kitty nauseous/disable her if she tries to phase through it. It's also a reasonable assumption if this guy could get his hands on even trace amounts of adamantium, his helmet contains psychic shielding a la Magneto's (especially if that's literally the X-Cutioner's old helmet, which it looks like).

Every single book seems to take place at a different part of the timeline. I thought that there was a few months of time passed between issue 0 and the FCBD/#1 but apparently it was only a week or so.
There's no making sense of the timeline.

>Queens! So cool.

says everybody that's never had to live there.

I hate NYC metro area.

>I'm not crazy... I am russian!

fuck you guggenheim, this shit is painful to read

is mutanity really a word? why not use 'mutantkind'?

Is humanity really a word? Why not humankind?

discrete vrs continuous. Simple answer, no

1. The X-Men aren't scientist and explorers at all. They spend all their free time playing fucking baseball. Hell they don't even have Beast there anymore to make an excuse, if they have a close relation to the Shi'ar is because shit happened between them, and the Shi'ar hate them last time I saw them interact. Also the Shi'ar aren't even close to be the most important extragalactic empire.
2. None of this answered any of my questions. Although I must point out that Kitty was trained by this ninja grandmaster in the art of KILLING. If that was her intention, I rest my case.
3. We've seen Kitty phase through adamantium plenty of times even with ill effects (between having the school blown up and feel a bit nauseous I think the choice is clear). Last time we saw her doing it, there was no ill effect at all. And then she became an overpowered cosmic being. There's literally no excuse after all that shit. Also, why she didn't have Rachel disable the guy the moment he lost his helmet?

stop reading capeshit, it's obviously over your brain power.

Wait... Did they literally squash his wife with their house?

Not on purpose!

REEEEEEEEEEEE SUPERHEROES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Silver Age Superman probably would, and the issue would then be about everyone trying to make him go back to heroism.

Have you SEEN their chimpout in the Superman storytime where Lois mentioned a senator arrested for selling tech secrets to Russia? Don't tempt fate.