Secret Empire

A ROBOT, AN ASGARDIAN, AND A DIRTY GIPSY WALK INTO A BAR STORYTIME

whats wrong with his arm? did he steal a black guys for their superior genetic strength? or is that some kinda glove?

This shit is still going? I swear I thought it wrapped a few months ago

Malekith tore his arm off like as soon as he became unworthy, he replaced it with the arm of the Destroyer

>a few months ago
It only just started a month or so ago user.

HES EATING THEM

This page really doesn't help the hydra/hydra rogers doesn't mean nazis argument spencer's been making

I would have recognized the destroyers arm but I believe ya anyway

Hydra has always been a big part of nazi germany though. they sided with them and rose through their ranks in order to further their own cause

>my generation
So they've straight up retconned her from being like 100 now?

Its a Destroyer arm drawn incredibly poorly.

>Cloak and Dagger's origin story is based around EVIL DRUGS being injected into them
>this

I really can't tell if it's intentional or not, particularly given that Cloak didn't say shit about it.

Some believe these pages to be a last-minute abort switch addition to the story, hence the delays

>Still pretending AI Stark is a real person

For fucks sake Spencer let your hateboner for Bendis go.

>Forgive me
Fuck this bullshit, fuck spencer and fuck marvel.

No, let it burn harder than ever

>That lettering
Wait... Ultimate Hulk?

>Banner using Ultimate Marvel text

What?

It is rather interesting how the last couple of events can be defined by Bendis and Spencer deliberately stepping on each other's toes

6 issues in and nothing happened

Bravo Herr Spencer

Agreed
Quicksilver really needs to die just to get this god awful outfit out of my sight for all time.

they're really going for that Kingpin Mayor angle, aren't they?

You should probably read the Ultimates that came out today

>Banner has Ultimate Universe Font

Huh.

>angry about what they did to me
>...literally asked for it

I don't know why I'm pointing this out, this is the least of the hack writing in this fucking event

why the fuck is he even here actually they still haven't explained this trash

... the Red Skull wasn't HYDRA and was never HYDRA. He was a corruption of the idea and always was.

>Mockingbird isn't Hydra but aiding and abiding a disgraced Shield director who is now a car-bombing terrorist

That's... better?

why are his speech bubbles different from everyone elses?

>Ultimate Banner
Huh.

This is probably the Hulk of Pre-Secret Wars. That one, who was controlled by Rogers all along.

But he had no Ultimate-writing, yet, the Ultimate-Hulk came back in Ultimates today.

>Cassie runs away to Europe instead of fighting Hydra
>Cassie gets taken hostage again instead
>Scott betrays everyone

ffs Spencer

is this ultimate banner
why is he using that font

IIRC he didn't technically ask for it. HydraCap manipulated the entire thing. Banner asked Clint to kill him as a precaution if he started Hulking out again but he didn't and that's why he was pissed when the Avengers started accusing him.

I'd rather not. Can you give us the gist?

That's better

So Nazi Cap can also be the Ultimate Cap?

Spencer, don't you have a book to be writing or people on twitter to argue with?

>Ulysses' vision was Hulk beating robo-Avengers
Goddamnit.

At the end all this stort is just an excuse for another hero vs hero.

No -

>The Red Room
Now that I've been back in Twin Peaks-mode this means something completely different to me

It's clone hulk.

Odinson can not fly ...

>Downloaded his consciousness so it's really him

Bullshit fucking bullshit. I know he's done it before but Bendis as much as we all hate him specifically said that was just an AI copy while the real Stark slumbers. This is a bullshit retcon. Up until SE he's only ever acted as an AI.

If that was really Stark then why the fuck isn't he doing anything to fix his real body?

Wait, did Cloak and Dagger get their powers back at some point?

F

It's probably moot if this isn't even the same banner somehow, and that event was a train wreck itself, but my point is basically "banner asked clint to use his judgement and end his life" and if you ask for that you really cannot get righteous error over someone using their judgement to end your life

what a shitty comic event

Miles is right, she is gonna look pretty stupid when all this is over.

So no explanation for what Hulk this is or how he is back. Yet, we know it is a Hulk that gets set off by being killed and sent to Planet Hulk - so Ultimates is out of the question.

Is this come more lame cosmic cube bullshit?

Did Elisa just get offed? Cause that's a lame way to get rid of her.

>Obligatory New York dicksucking from Marvel.

I really tried, but I really can't care about this event.

>Acknowledges that Tony is a hologram
>Attempts to decapitate it anyways

Jesus, how long into inking did this get before they were told they couldn't use Real Tony...

I bet you that Ultron inhibitor was just a EMP to disable Tony's tech originally

Are you ready Sup Forums?

this shits great

> #
>Quicksilver really needs to die just to get this god awful outfit out of my sight for all time.
For a character that's been around since the 60s, poor Pietro has NEVER had a good costume. Not even the cartoons or movies...

>having that big hateboner for Marvel and not reading Ultimates, the best book in the entire line-up

Holy shit you're a fucking faggot

Oh shit, lower case text?

I liked Elisa. Shit way to go.