OTP Thread

Gwen Stacy is /bestgirl/ edition

Gwen Tennyson is better
also GOBLINED

The mandatory ship in this thread

Fowlham is cute cute cute

That shit got retconned, was easily the worst and most pointless arc in any comic book series.

I hate when a writer's autism causes them to sperg out and shit all over beloved characters

Underrated ship user

Power rankings for Spider-Girls.

1)MJ
2)Felicia
3)Everyone else
4)Gwen the gobbo fucker.

These are pre-OMD numbers mind you. I've refused to read a single Spider-Book made after that (save Renew Your Vows) and I shall continue to not read any until Kike Perlmutter and Dan Slott both die.

>I hate when a writer's autism causes them to sperg out and shit all over beloved characters

So I take it you no longer read Marvel and about a third of DC.

>retconned

No it wasnt, goblin jr is still alive

To be honest, I thought OP's pic was of Star and Peter Parker.

It really, really isn't.

You're not kidding user, it's pretty awful

In which universe?

Retconned was the wrong word I suppose. I do know that the particular arc has been widely condemned by Marvel execs for years

When the Star Vs. shit posting goes too far

Sorry, but I don't support Peter being a cuck.

This

Personally I prefer me some Good old xenophilia, but whatever floats your Boat Senpai.

I'm sure Mandy would allow a threesome with Tak from time to time.
Either way, that's good alternative, brother.

Bwen is best, the Incest just makes it even better.

BRUVA!

As always.

what's gucci my nigga

616 universe, he was in the osborn legacy arc

Being widely condemned doesn't mean it doesn't exist nor isn't canon. Besides, there's no actual proof that it's "widely condemned by marvel execs" except for JMS

Tootie looks like she skipped Young adulthood and went straight to Milf.

Regardless it's a very dumb story and absolutely bastardized her character for no apparent reason.

I'll fully admit that I've put in way too much effort into being butt blasted about this, but she's one of my favorite characters and when you constrast how she was handled in TASM versus that mockery of an arc with Osborn it just makes me angry

It's important to have your own headcanon, user. These comics have been around for several decades and been through the hands of different writers, it's bound to have several fuckups and will have more in the future for sure.

Fuck you I think it's cute.

Spider love interests ranked.

1. Gwen Stacy (loves him for him, intellectually on the map with Peter, shares common interests and values)
2. Everyone else

my nigga

This is my dumb crackship. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

the best part about this show?
when they're all crackships, none of them are.

This guy gets it
Why start shipping wars when all the characters canonically hate each other anyway?

p u r e o t p
u
r
e

o
t
p

I wholeheartedly agree

In your dreams

Gwen is a cunt and OP has shit tastes.

Can't have an OTP thread without best incest

my man

>Implying

Gwen made Peter's life harder. She blamed Pete for her dad's death, so Pete pretty much told himself that he could never tell her. Hell, she borderline passed out when Spidey landed next to her once.

Mary Jane is the true answer. The only thing she was mad about was that Peter never trusted her enough to tell her. She had to finally tell him that she knew about it and waited for him to come clean.

First cousins barely count as incest in most places in the world. Which is good for those two, since they can legally unleash all the years of sexual tension between themselves.

Nearly every pairing involving Superman is OTP tier. Lois is One Above All tier.

Superior excellent taste my brother

>loves him for him, intellectually on the map with Peter, shares common interests and values
Do you not read any comics?

You guys are all right!

As a 33 years old wizard, I still waiting my Patty...

Wait, what about Star or Jackie?

or baby

What about them?

Star & Jackie were cucked to the dead? or Mango have a muerdecock?, fckng SPICS...

That's a good point friend. Maybe it's my autism, but I have a lot of fun making up stories in my head for what should have happened/happened differently for comics and media. It's fun to imagine scenarios where Gwen lives etc

Literally this user, especially if we're talking TASM movies.

Gwen was based as fuck in those movies and it's bullshit they killed her off

OP here, movie-verse Gwen is based af and so is Spider-Gwen imo

What is this in reference to??

Gwen not being dead? This unreleased content from TASM 3 that never got shot?

Is this real and is it canon or just "Le randumb lesbians!"

Who Robbel here?

I never even considered it, but now that you brought it up, I find my self liking it more and more, it honest to god would have made way more sense than Robbie and Tambry (although that's not saying much). It's shame that Hirsch is too much of a limp dick faggot to let it happen.

Feels like old times.
Get out.

You know Gwendolyn, Did go through a lot of trouble to Make Ben happy again, what with bringing their past selves to the future to reminding how to have fun and love life. A lot of trouble for someone to go through for just a cousin or a friend.

I am also a man of complex tastes.