America #5 Storytime

Join in on the madness.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Malcolm_Merriwell_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My most anticipated Marvel book of the week!

>right when i have to go to work
Fuck mate. This is a study in bad comic making.

>Y'all

Gabby Rivera is as disgustingly sloppy as her writing.

This narration is fucking amazing.

It has one gear and one gear only, and it's tone deaf as all hell. It's trying to sound all empowered and "I can take anything you dish at me" but the only thing it comes off as is blasé and monotonous.

OH HAPPY DAYS THE BEST COMIC IS FINALLY HERE

buying these floppies for my man villalobos

Its that dumpster fire put out that has reignited.

>Ever gonna tell me how you always know where I am?

Stalking is cute when it's with lesbians I guess?

Would America be better if she was just south western?

>Writer and artist failed to communicate

It's like reading the comic isn't torturous enough. We have to listen to the thoughts of this unlikable shitbag character who lives her life to an inner monologue that just rhythmically hypes herself up. She lives her life thinking about awesome she is.

There's trying too hard, but then there's a point where I have to wonder if either writer has ever had a strong friendship/loving relationship in real life or has any idea what it's like to be self-confident. The inside of a sassy birthday card is neither of those things.

me too!

Holy shit this art is horrendous. The perspective actually makes me sick. The artist depiction of that car is funny as fuck though. I also like they left out the liscence plate number. I guess there was a joke there but got photoshopped out

slaps the patriarchy! YAAAAAAASS

Why have fucking KABOOM written over the explosion cloud FORMING the word boom!? Did you think we could fucking miss it?

>They're all faceless mooks!
>Now we can murder them indiscriminately!
Bless the MCU formula.

Stupidly crazy was better than sloggingly dull text exposition.

how in the fuck does this shit have 5 issues?

Oh sweet she broke up with her girlfriend because of the pettiest reason and she's already moving forward.

This is a prime example of why Ike gutting editorial was such a damper on quality.

>WhoCouldHaveSeenThisComing.png

This fucking art.
Ugh, WHY IS THIS NOT CANCELLED.

Her ethnicity isn't the problem. It's the queen of all chongas writing the damm thing.

Last time some anons had strokes from the AMERICARTAS. To protect you:

CRINGE WARNING

The letterer most likely didn't notice, doesn't care, or has a condescending attitude towards the reader.
Possibly a combination of the above.

That 5th fucking panel made me spit out my soup. Bravo Marvel

Surprised it's not a roller derby.

was this girl ever mentioned before? or are we just retconing a brown love interest into her past because apparently you can only date a person if they're anywhere near your shade of brown int he light spectrum?

That cover homage is wasted on this book

>that audience
Where have I seen them before?

That last panel is so incredibly inept. Does this motherfucker know anything about composition?

So Vegas right before it as turned to rubble?

I am just here for the comments.

I really enjoy to read this garbage with Sup Forums.

Bioware levels of kissing

I'm unfamiliar with Villalobos. Is he Frank Quietly's non-union Mexican equivalent?

Looks like little Cyke has his head on Loki's shoulder.

>issue 5 is today
God fucking damn. Well, it's time to read.

That fucking pierced abomination

This shit belongs on paintings of the apocalypse from th 16th century.

>colorist couldn't be arsed to make a cover, left the pencils in.

>"I'm literally intriqued and in awe of both of them. If this what it's like to date other women, then I applaud all the women dating women right now because this is incredible."

We're supposed to believe someone actually spoke these words?

Gayes shit since gay came to gay-town.

You know, after just reading this comic I can't tell you a single thing it's about. All these walls of text and they don't convey anything

Is this really how girls talk to each other?
Pretty annoying.

>the patriarchy
I'm assuming this page is gonna get a lot of (you)'s

I'm completely lost

could someone please storytime the first four issues?

HOLD THE FUCKING WHEEL WHEN YOU DRIVE BITCH

After I'm convinced that there is no god.

Okay, I tried, this book is just bad though. I will just read the Ultimates to get my Ms.America fix.

Jesus Christ
The horrible breakup was just so she could hook up with someone who isn't white.

Rivera is a fucking scumbag.

its ok to be homosexual user. we accept you

Yes.

Nice song.

I'm so sorry, jamie

Good. Kill that bitch.

NO. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T SAY THAT SHIT IN THESE THREADS!

>we Dukes of Hazzard now

>Chulk and Squirrel Girl contemplate their impending threesome with Kate as Viv tries to look casual as she flies away to find a better music scene

I will bet you a million dollars that the bad guy after Chavez will be an evil white business man.

This comic is pain
Make it stop

You fucking monster.

The fuck did all those other motorcycle guys come from? In this page back here we don't see anything else for a long ways back.

Mordecai Midas is an old, C-list Iron Man villain.

Jean made Scott gay

>I guess there was a joke there but got photoshopped out
I think that's exactly what happened. It looks like there used to be something there that was erased.

Ok then, a fat old white dude.

I like how the audience isn't particularly wild, and they're not cheering. They're just smiling politely.

No, he is a rock monster like The Thing, but glowing.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Malcolm_Merriwell_(Earth-616)
>Trying to stop his brother's activities, he became Midas, the Golden Man and tried to wipe out all African-Americans in Manhattan by drugging them and causing them to go berserk.

Why is the phrase "It's okay if the answer is ___" used so many times in these comics? that or "Fine, but what's wrong with that?"

glowing white
checkmate patriarchy!

>Destroys two helicopters
>Then realizes they're empty

Do any of them actually know Riri or Doreen? Sam, Miles, and Kamala have met Riri, but as far as I know SG has never interacted with any of them.

>Midas Fight Night
>Magdalena is on the sign

I mean, they attempted to be clever with the foreshadowing. It's not that good, but they tried. I can respect that.

It's supposed to let all the lesbians out there pat themselves on the back for being lesbians, because being lesbian is so awesome.

Kek Hawkeye's shades jumping up is funny as fuck for some reason.

It mostly just makes Kate sound like a political lesbian. The second half of her ramble doesn't even make sense in context since she's a superhero.