Astonishing X-Men

X-MEN'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE STORYTIME

>Charles Soule
here we fucking go

Calling Rogue a nicname Gambit calls her... KILL THIS OLD FUCKER!

Is this the last hope for a good X-men book?

Has the best cast of characters.

Hope Gambit kills him.

lol this is so retarded and awesome

>Cat Beast
Dafuq?

A bit of a wordy into, but I'm liking this

That's how you know this is The Good Timeline, user.

Oh wow, interesting. Xavier's mind is in the Astral Plane still. Gambit, Rouge and a nice twist. I am down to see what happens.

Isnt Mystique supposed to be in this? couldnt Beast be Mystique?

OH YEAH

The X-babes are bastiches and somehow is everybody fucking with everybody and everybody hates everybody, so how does Rogue stan to Psylocke?

Beast looks like a cat again?

Lemme think...
did Psylocke ever fug Iceman? Cuz I think that would make her and Rogue eskimo sisters

nice lead into the final panel. I like this art and colouring.

And I team up powers

and to think Bishop was unusable a decade because they made him commit genocide. This is why character assasination is so bad.
Soule said he wont mention in any way all the millions of people Bishop killed. The idea must be most people forgot about it since its been long ago.
He could have been a good member of many teams this last decade.

I hope the same doesnt happen to Emma, although it looks like they want to continue using her, but as a villain.

Good call. She is on the roster and on the covers for the next few issues

Nicely done. Will make some interesting times when they catch that. Especially with Gambit and Rogue being on the team with her.

This would be the best line up in many years, when they would call it "X-Force" and Deadpool would be instead of OML with them.

I don't care if it's cliché as fuck, but I love rogue as the character that kisses people to use her power.

Probably is Mystique Beast. He is not supposed to be here.

would you a Rogue, Psylocke threesome? or a Bishop, Rogue one? I'm not one to judge

Pretty sure, that Psylocked fucked every X-Men so far.

And Rogue, isn´t she supposed to be with Deadpool?

Writers said the book is loose canon. The one when on did was kinda.

He doesn't want to write about evil crazy bishop and etc

its the whole reason she became an x-man

Whedon did. Fucking reverse auto correct.

>Soule ignoring all the shit that's been done to ruin Beast
THE ABSOLUTE
B E A S T
E
A
S
T

they hooked up but they're not together

She kissed him, not that they are together. Besides, she only belongs with one mutant hero and his name is Gambit. Not Deadpool, Bishop or fucking Magneto.

>"beast"
Too bad. I liked that idea.

Gambit and Rogue are the worst and most toxic ship that retconned Rogue into some whiny angsty teenager and him into a sleaze. They are better off single.

its Mag-fucking-neato, get it right

You must be new to X-Men comics if you think that. Stop using the Evolution cartoon and movies as facts based on her character or a ship you obviously did not read develop over the years. It is not toxic. Maybe you just do not know what toxic means when it comes to ships.

I usually hate Fantomex, but I like the way Soule is writing him. Still in character but not as much an asshole.

Daddy issues isnt creepy. Magneto Rogue is the best ship

I want soule out of the X-Men
This issue was 100% garbage

There's just no point in beating a dead horse that is this relationship. It may have been interesting and exciting once but in the later years all of that had worn out and it just became a complete mess. Just let it die already, it doesn't even have any dignity left. Only reasons to bring it back seem to be nostalgia for what it once was and because it's an iconic relationship. But those are not good reasons to bring a relationship back.

Agreed. Pacing was shit. Dialogue was shit. The setup was shit.

Agree. Anyone who states otherwise grew up on that shitty Evolution cartoon or the movies. Kids under 20 who havent even read the history they have.
Wrong. Pedophile relationships are gross.

I think Rogue needs someone with a more serious personality, while Gambit needs that woman that show him who is the boss... and both are so identical to work...I think she will be better with the leader type of guy or someone really serious... she is not good with a guy that act as a kid... more because she is sometimes like a kid herself... that is why I see her with an older man...

Hahahah. Here comes the shit posters who do not like the fact the majority of responses have been posisitve.

I am based it on comics, especially post-Claremont Rogue who was a weaker, more pathetic version of the strong, sassy 80s one. I was fed up with their 'on and off again relationship', the secrets, the 'ah can't touch ya remy but ah want', the cheating, the angst. If I wanted to watch soap opera, I'd turn on tv. In short, both characters were detrimental to each other growth and they work better when they are off: Gambit being a ladies man who works on his own, and Rogue playing a hero or whatever.

>positive
shilling is shilling.
Soule made his bed with shithumans, and he's not wanted here

Gambit needs to move on from Rogue and find someone else. And Gambit and Psylocke would be great and is something that I have wanted for a long time.

I'm stating my opinion, just like others have done in the thread. I don't particularly care for this, at all, and I found it to be shit, in general, but others liked it, which is okay, because liking something or not liking something is up to the individual. Now relax Marveldrone, no need to get your big girl panties in twist.

>good b8 m8?

her with any of those makes no fucking sense, especially cradle robbing Magneto.

I hope they get back together in this run

Your mother. Actually no, your father.

It was total angstfest, and very little good romance. And it hurt Gambit more than it hurt Rogue.

l-lewd

>Soule
(You)

Usually #1 threads have suspicious positive opinions, so it needs a month for shills to fuck off

daily reminder that Rogue chose Magneto over Gambit.

Remy's a cuck.

Do you like any of the other X-books? Genuinely curious. I initially thought Gold and Gen X had potential but both are BAD.

HAHAHAHAHA

Have you been in any of the other X #1 threads? Only Blue was slightly positive, and fucked if I know why, it was shit

They made Mothra skinny?

Gen X legitimately has potato-faces. It's like someone looked at Frank Quitely, saw that people say that he does great detail and expressions, then modeled every face off the most potato-looking ones

X-Men, and to a degree Daredevil, are the only things I keep tabs on at Marvel anymore. I've always been a DC guy, but those two properties will always be favorites. But, as usual, Marvel continues to shit on them.

Magneto looks like a fucking Pedophile. Not jokin, a fucking - 100%ish pedophile.

No, that would be Hopeless.

retarded and awesome is the perfect mix for most fans of mainstream franchises, just look at Naruto or One Piece.

Yes, I see you are cherrypicking

Rogue is in her mid 20s, how he can be pedo lol

>i-i-it's just shilling when someone says anything good about Marvel!

>Hopeless
kys tbqh

The keyword is "suspicious", but yeah, keep digging your grave deeper. You start to sound like a shill.

>cherry picking
>asking about all X books

when was the last time Beast used that suit?

Common tactic by edgelords to demean a comix that is popular. Just ignore the edgy faggots who only buy Indie titles that are so pretenious Morrison insults them. Those neckbeards cannot stand it when something popular is actually good.