Okay user, you have 15 words or less to pitch your cartoon idea...

Okay user, you have 15 words or less to pitch your cartoon idea, otherwise this angry businessman will beat your face in with a bat.

>"It's an action cartoo-"
>WHACK

Gloomy but lighthearted adventures and happenings in a strange mental asylum.

Okay, it's about an angry businessman, who has an ideas guy with really bad ideas, and beats his face with a hat.

how about I just suck you all off instead?

The MCU meets Pokemon. Animated in Canada.

Angry businessman fights evil with a metal bat, I call it Bat-man

Too long.
>WHACK
I'll put it in the maybe pile. Carry on with your internship user. Unpaid, of course.
That won't be necessary.

>WHACK
Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE in this business.

The show idea is shit, but see me after the thread in private for a promotion.

Assholes on roller skates

2D fairytale movie set along the California coast during the age of 1960s psychedelic rock.

Isn't this the same guy who spends 90% of his existence pondering killing himself? He's taking his anger out on others now?

Cyberpunk orphans get up to shenanigans

CalArts noodle arm shit where they frequently reference popular things from the internet

Here's the 50 page dossier regarding the show's merchandising.

>WHACK
Your idea is shit and I won't consider it at all, and I'm not just saying that because you mentioned my suicidal tendencies.
>WHACK
Doesn't sound profitable.
>WHACK
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD UP

I like you too. You seem to be on to something. Just for you guys, I'm dropping the wordcount. Pitch me what you've got in full.

Post apocalyptic cyberpunk action drama with sorcery and moral technological dilemmas (vast potential for toys)

Blah blah blah boring boring... wait.

Toys?

That's it, We've got a show Anons!

CalArts noodle arm shit action drama about a post apocalyptic cyberpunk society with sorcery and moral technological dilemmas, complete with 50 page dossier on the show's merchandising and the vast potential for toys!

I declare this thread adjourned, you three anons are getting a promotion! Get to work immediately!

Urban/Scifi Fantasy.

Amnesiac teenage cyborg fights ancient dragons for a corporation.

Emphasis on action.

theres this monkey fella and its doing human things. Turns out it was a monkey

I'll get to the point: Brightly colored, flash animated, 8 minutes long plus 3 more to integrate merchandise into the show, LOUD and addictive. Kids will love it and people who hate it will love to hate it. We have already licensed 4 videogames, 40 types of funkos and 3 lines of schoolwear.

Tentacle rape of brown elven bitches

JJBA but with fidget spinners. However, everything about this cartoon is handled only by people who: 1: Have a tumblr account and/or are part of the LGBT+ movement. 2: Live in SoCal. 3: Are womyn.

Protagonist somehow ends up in a 1600's setting but he has modern guns but must conserve his ammunition

Wild West cartoon in a universe full of arthropods (bugs).

Cute 25 year old woman works at a crazy laboratory with mutants and robots.

Slice of life show about religious prophets and deities living together in an apartment complex.

Even the ideas that sound semi serious don't sound like cartoon ideas.

In a world where street gangs fight with music genres, a young girl fights back.

Like what?

Vandalism+fantasy.

Misadventures of superhero Martian Bears in accounting.

Thundarr the Barbarian reboot.
Evil Wizards, Cyborgs and Killer Robots, Mutants, Magical princesses, "not-a-lightsaber" Sunswords, in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Think Adventure time but not for pussies. You can get away with any mayhem level because Robots and Monsters. Has nostalgia cache and hits all the current hotness.

With weed?

It's called Troublesmaker (not a typo)

It's about a young, quirky little Irish girl and her adventures in Northern Ireland in 1972 shortly after her parents were murdered during bloody Sunday and she goes off to join the IRA

straight earth metals

HAMILTON BUT FOR STRAIGHT PEOPLE.

Brock Samson with a Lightsaber
QT brown princess with psi-sorcery
Gigantic fierce but also loveable furry Big Mutant who only speaks in growls

How can this fail?

So in all seriousness how much work have you actually put into your idea Sup Forums?

>Troublesmaker
I get that reference.

I've currently almost done with the second script.

I can't draw worth a damn so I have a shitty notebook full of character designs drawn on Loomis style figures.

The bible needs a bit of work and the script for episodes or issues needs heavy rework.

But it exists at least.

You're an idiot, play a record

A demon in Hell (who's job is to shovel shit from Cerberus) falls in love with a succubus. One day she doesn't show up from a routine trip, so he leaves Hell to find her on Earth.

Fuck yo 15 words

What about?
Loomis?

I'm the one who posted

Baby Teen Titans

IT'S SHIT

This is not very original, Wilhelm Hauff wrote a story like that

Loomis fun with pencils.

It's a pretty good book on just scribbling shit.

dude eats ghosts cause that's the only way he can sleep
ppl call him "Insomaniac"

Female fighter and scientist seeks to create an infinite energy source, but enemies opose her.

Boy meets girl, can't confess, gets magic phone number, confesses to AU girl, stuff happens

Fantastic creatures gang/mafia wars

Virtual band tries to make it big. Music videos like drug trips, Android Jones style.

Secondary plot: Gorillaz meets Breaking Bad, if Walter made LSD and many more psychedelics.

A skeleton and a robot become friends and save the world and stuff.

Kids travel into dreams running errands as a part-time job. Also love side plot.

>wait a second that pilot

All I'm saying is...

Welp.

Alright Sup Forums pitch me your idea for real. Not just the premise but why the show should be watched.

Mecha named "Father" sent to past to hire unusual heroes for time traveling shenanigans.

So there's these guys.

They are wandering this barren landscape and he says. "When will it catch up to us?" Then they walk in to this building. Something flickers in the distance.

He jumps from the robotic contraption and shoots jackie in the face. "Squirrel is here, I sense it"

Something erupts. Then he's caught badly. Nothing to do. He tries to stop but can't. It's too much.

The temptation grows, jackie is now a lost cause. Suddenly, he does it. He realizes that it's not what he knows but how he adapts, how his potential can be lived up to. His responsibility much be gained.

You stole my idea!

>Zoroaster walks into the kitchen
>Apollo is rapidly filling up kegs with water and handing them to Jesus
>Jesus touches each keg as holy light shines down, and apollo tosses out of the window onto a truck
>This keeps going until Apollo notices Zoroaster
>"Dionysus is out of town man. Gettin a bit of help from INRI here."
>(beat)
>Apollo continues the routine

We can work on it together if you'd like. I only have some goofy situations and plot episode ideas, no real bible or character work.

Villains finally won, heroes turn into "freedom fighters," villains become good, heroes devolve into evil.

Expanded Idea: The world's greatest heroes were conquered. An evil group assembled and outwitted the heroes once and for all, and took over the world. As time goes on, the villains, who only wanted to control the world for money and power, eventually start to warm to the people under their control and start making the world better (after a rough period, to give the "heroes" some more motivation).

The Heroes are now a "rag-tag group of freedom fighters," led by an increasingly insane leader who will go to more and more drastic steps to return the world to its original state. None of the heroes stop him and go along with his plans (blowing up dams, killing innocent people, etc. etc.). The villains now have to juggle stopping the heroes from destroying things and ruling the world.

Jesus and Buddha are stoner roommates that live on the top floor and play video games all day. Sometimes Jesus' dad visits him and give him money while complaining about his divorce with Mary. Lucifer is a business dude who used to work at his company. Below them live Thor, Loki and Odin. Odin is a retired old man who complain that Loki and Thor are unemployed and need to get jobs. One of his two wolves are dead and taxidermed while the other one has a foot in the grave. Baphomet is a 14 year old angsty edgelord who lives at the bottom floor with his two well meaning human parents. He listens to Korn and complain that "no one understands him".

A self aware cartoon about an animator trying to break into the business.

American bandstand with cartoon characters

Cartoon about zombie apocalypse or the biblical Armageddon

A hyperfuturistic multidimensional cartoon about humanities last years before the big crunch

A satire on society by making a cartoon style nature documentary that are based off of present day charactures and stereotypes.

a school with a sort of underground mafia thing.

...So a deepr Cyperpunk Adventure Time?

Family-friendly cartoon set in the afterlife

The life of Heracles as an action cartoon aired on Adult Swim.

Spectacular Spider-Man Season 2.

Beautiful so far, here are my ideas.

Zoroaster is a pyromaniac homeless man who can occasionally be seen outside lighting garbage can fires. Zeus runs a frat near the apartments, and Paul is a pissed old man always filing noise complaints against them. The Romans pop up as a rival frat to Zeus from time to time, more organized and rich. Random hindu gods are gas station and convenience store workers. Mohammed is a running gag who never appears, like "when's mohammed gonna show up to the party?" or "Man, mohammed said he was gonna be here for our book club."

Honestly I think it could make for a pretty funny short film if we play our cards right, an entire tv series may run out of material too fast, and I doubt any network would ever pick it up because it's bound to get legit terrorist threats from many groups.

A Slice of Life adventure that shows promise but becomes shit in season 2.

Cute Dragons

I have a similar idea.
Basically a B.P.R.D., but instead for religion. The 2nd coming of Christ and other God's has already came. There is a government cell dedicated to keeping any God born on earth away from the public, so that religious wars or rioting never happen.

Like an Elephant born with hands that can think and do small miracles. A boy who can do miracles, as well as one born on the same day with dark powers of the Antichrist. Jesus and Antichrist argue a lot, Ganesh and Bhudda seem chill for the most part until Antichrist convinces all the deities that they are shutting down the division and killing them. So they all decide to run away.

They escape and head into a very poor world that needs their help. They discovered what it means to prove your a Good, what it means to truly help your followers, and fear that no matter what they do people will still never get along.

in a world of super heroes we focus on a team of low powered screwups

I think Alex beat you to that

So did SU and TLH

Picaresque comedy about two con men taking jobs from supervillains as a living

Here are a couple of my favorites from the previous thread

Second one

Twin sisters, a goth and a sheerful blondie, travel through dimensions looking for their parents.

Third one

Fourth one

It's times like this I really wish I could draw.

Henchman calls his daughter to tell censored bedtime stories about the villains he works for.

Third shifter is haunted by specter who claims they will never see the night again.

Ex cons fulfill childhood promise to hang out one more time before the world ends.

Friendly hippie 'family' spirals into addiction and rampant paranoia during alternate reality Cuban Missile Crisis.

Inexperienced apocalyptic Horsemen shepherd one of the last concentrations of people in woefully empty Chicago.

Children's book about a satellite in decaying orbit gaining sentience and publicly contacting its peers.

With mine, I don't have the premise fully laid out or a central theme really, but I do have character names, relationships, and plans for season arcs. Season 1-2 high school, Season 3 college, Season 4 drop out and road trip across the country

Six friends deal with aliens, curses, magic, mysteries, supernatural shit, alternate dimensions and try to discover the root cause of it all while dealing with growing up, personal issues, expectations, etc.

Space Alien refugees give humanity technology for boarding, follows alien and human pair of kids.

That's just Strange Days at Blake Holsey High

Their landlord is Azathoth. He looks like an average, regular dude

>Azathoth
He'd need to always be asleep for that to work.

Action cartoons are sort of a dying breed and since legend of Korra shit the bed so catastrophically it has to be revived.

>tfw I made this thread yesterday and no one even replied
why does this always happen to my threads

I didn't notice it. I would've posted in it if I saw